T-Mobile iPhone 5- NOW AVAILABLE

Are you getting the iPhone now that it's finally on T-Mobile??

• Yes finally!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm good.

• Let's see what the 5s brings...

• Total voters
So essentially you are trading 100 less up front for a 480 etf that goes down 20 bucks each month.

Last edited:
so if these are no contract plans and you are financing the price of the phone in your bill... what happens if you decide you dont want the service anymore? can i just skate with just paying $100 for an iphone? any info

you have to pay the phone off, no matter

So if I am due for a upgrade can I get a iPhone?
thats what im wondering, i heard tmobile stores wont offer upgrades anymore but third party like Best buy will still let you use upgrades. Lets see what happens next month
there are no upgrades anymore.

i was just trying to do one this weekend.  if u want a new phone at these prices u have to migrate your plan to their new value plan.

youre not signing a contract. basically youre signing a promise to pay off the phone in $20 installments and they give u cell service while u do it.  u can pay off the phone ahead of time.

so theoretically u can sign up for a tmobile plan, buy the phone for $579, and after two months cancel your tmobile service and have the phone for cheaper than u would buy it at the apple store.

More unwanted people with iPhones yay
It's a damn phone, you hipster.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I bet those Galaxy commercials hurt your soul.

Reminds me of the "I don't wear the ____'s because they're GR's" crowd.

man my mom and sister want the iphone im over here tryna convert them to coppin a nexus

#team android
#**** an iphone
#nexus master race

So if I am due for a upgrade can I get a iPhone?

thats what im wondering, i heard tmobile stores wont offer upgrades anymore but third party like Best buy will still let you use upgrades. Lets see what happens next month
there are no upgrades anymore.

i was just trying to do one this weekend.  if u want a new phone at these prices u have to migrate your plan to their new value plan.

youre not signing a contract. basically youre signing a promise to pay off the phone in $20 installments and they give u cell service while u do it.  u can pay off the phone ahead of time.

so theoretically u can sign up for a tmobile plan, buy the phone for $579, and after two months cancel your tmobile service and have the phone for cheaper than u would buy it at the apple store.

not true, go to bestbuy.com

still offer upgrades. tmobile wont do it, this is for people STILL under OLD contracts, they cant just take away your upgrade. If thats the case you should be able to cancel your entire plan without ETF in which if your under an old contract and you wanted to cancel today they would make you pay.

I work for T-Mobile. We just rolled out new plans Sunday where everything is no contract, and then we finance you the phone for a down payment and then how ever much a month. But here's the catch, to get the phone for the $99 down payment you have to be "Well Qualified" credit class A,B, or C. Otherwise you pay much more up front. For instance right now we have the Galaxy S III for $69 down and 12.5 a month Well Qualified....I haven't had one person qualified for credit class A,B, or C. So just about every person I've tried to help, and this is including people trying to Upgrade/Migrate over, had to pay $249 down and $7.50 a month. Soo unless you have extremely good credit then you're not getting the iPhone 5 for $99.

Probably a dumb question but is the $20 a month all you pay for your phone bill all together or is it just for the phone plus whatever your phone bill is?

Thanks Timeless and K, why not just get an iPhone from radioshack for $150 and go with Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T?

No wonder people leaving TMobile, they got iPhones like they are affiliated with Aarons :smh:

I have Tmobile..currently have the S2 and love it. Dnt even want the S3 or even S4. This iPhone deal seems like a rip off. No way im paying 600 (in total) for a iPhone. And their new "upgrade" system seems like complete trash
mean.gif
mean.gif

Yeah I just found out about the T-Mobile junk. I switched to the new rate plan because its cheaper but will I still have to pay the exit fee?

iPhones are the hypebeast of phones as Jordans are to shoes . I'm over them . Gonna get tht samsung galaxy IV .

That has nothing to do with what I was saying. There's more people that think its "cool" to have a Samsung now than an iPhone. Just ask bobbyhundreds.

I guarantee you tht samsung galaxy 3 , much less the 4 , is a better phone than the iPhone 5 mann . It has way more features , cost less , and more durable , etc.

Did son really just say more durable

Drop your iPhone while standing with no case right now . Drop a Samsung with no case and tell me if tht crack on tht iPhone's either front or back (which are both made out of glass mind you) is as big as the mark on the plastic of tht samsung

Drop your iPhone while standing with no case right now . Drop a Samsung with no case and tell me if tht crack on tht iPhone's either front or back (which are both made out of glass mind you) is as big as the mark on the plastic of tht samsung

My iPhone is made of aluminum.

Back
Top Bottom