T-Pain Appreciation/Unappreciation

This is how T-Pain got famous aye,what a disgrace lulz

Yes this is what the 22 year old did to get "signed"
.....he is lucky he got attention at the time
smh.gif

Unappreciated!

Damn hes only 22? That would mean he would of been 15 when Robbery came out. No way I think you got it wrong.

^ Dude was a youngin' when he was with Nappy Headz. I was in Tally at the time and remember seeing duke. I'm not saying he was 15 but he was theyoungest cat in the group

Anyway, T-Pain might end up being the G.O.A.T for singing hooks. He makes every song a hit (ala Nate Dogg a few years back).

Buy U A Drank was my @#+% a year ago.
pimp.gif

You gotta appreciate dude for the flair he brings to tracks.

dude makes good music and he was a breath of fresh air when he first started but now everybody on that autotune #%$

if anybody can tell me name of the beat played at around 4:50 then it would be appreciated but it might be unrealeased so idk, beat is dope
pimp.gif

I dont really understand the hate he gets. Whenever a T-Pain track drops in the club, EVERYONE gets on the dance floor and spazzes. And he's a beast onhooks. People take him too seriously as an artist. He makes feel good music and you cant deny that.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

^ Dude was a youngin' when he was with Nappy Headz. I was in Tally at the time and remember seeing duke. I'm not saying he was 15 but he was the youngest cat in the group

Anyway, T-Pain might end up being the G.O.A.T for singing hooks. He makes every song a hit (ala Nate Dogg a few years back).

Definitely appreciated in my book. He is on some hot songs.

Now Now let's not get carried away with "Nate Dogg of our generation" and G.O.A.T

Yes of course he makes the songs sound crazy good but the fact you can't really sing
(00:50)

and getting away with autotune is
smh.gif

Dude is really 22

^ Dude was a youngin' when he was with Nappy Headz. I was in Tally at the time and remember seeing duke. I'm not saying he was 15 but he was the youngest cat in the group

Whoa not even close son, you can't even compare classic hooks like Regulate, B.... Please too stuff like Im So Hood, Bartender and etc.
I appreciate T-Pain for bringing more life to certain tracks and his artistry but he came out during the ringtone era which mostly means hiscontributions will be forgotten.

T-Pain can actually sing pretty decent. Most of his stuff is NOT autotune. His first cd is
pimp.gif
second cd is
pimp.gif
. He has no weak tracks honestly.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

This is how T-Pain got famous aye,what a disgrace lulz
?

What's the "?" for? This is just another internet lame hating on someone who's successful OFFLINE as opposed to trolling websites.

Fairly straightforward actually......

speaking of Nate Dogg, I heard he got paralyzed?

Back
Top Bottom