Taliban stages mass jail-break in Kandahar

This country's decision makers need adopt the Glass Doctrine. Before engaging in or escalating a conflict in the Middle East, ask if you are willing to, if pressed, kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people and turn the sand in those countries to glass through the sheer heat of atomic weapons. If the answer is no, do not get involved in that country, at least militarily.

You cannot fight a kind, gentle and antiseptic war in any part of the world, let alone the Middle East. The US military is primarily built to engage in direct conflict, crush the enemy and force a peace treaty on our terms. In the Middle East, the armed forces are amorphous and they are prudent enough to avoid direct confrontation. Prolonged counter insurgencies will inevitably lead to atrocities by soldiers against civilians as well as opportunities for a cheap IED or RPG to take down a few expensively trained and equipped soldiers and both of those things remove the political will to continue what feels less like a war and more of a drawn out and unnecessary colonial operation.

Michael Scofield
pimp.gif

Damn, in America we go crazy if one person escapes. 541 just disappear. Damn

Prison break ftw

Damn, in America we go crazy if one person escapes. 541 just disappear. Damn

Prison break ftw

Originally Posted by rashi

Good for them, they were detained illegally anyway. 

I for one will not be suprised if and when ur terminated in a freak accident. No doubt uve alrdy been flagged by intelligence. Shame too cuz ur a bright kid... And ocassionally I see where,ur comin from. That said,"good for them"? most of these dudes were admittedly affiliated... r.i.p rash

I for one will not be suprised if and when ur terminated in a freak accident. No doubt uve alrdy been flagged by intelligence. Shame too cuz ur a bright kid... And ocassionally I see where,ur comin from. That said,"good for them"? most of these dudes were admittedly affiliated... r.i.p rash

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

this isnt even on the "news"
Why would it be. We would lose faith in this so-called "war" on terror....
Why gas prices still rising, though?

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

this isnt even on the "news"
Why would it be. We would lose faith in this so-called "war" on terror....
Why gas prices still rising, though?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Who said they admitted? The U.S. military? Yeah, those are the people we should believe.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Who said they admitted? The U.S. military? Yeah, those are the people we should believe.
eyes.gif

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but i don't see G14 posting today so...

what if the U.S. and it's allies let this happen so that they can perpetuate the war?

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but i don't see G14 posting today so...

what if the U.S. and it's allies let this happen so that they can perpetuate the war?

Back
Top Bottom