Tall Guys Appreciation

I'm 6'2" but I don't understand why chicks would not like a guy who's 5'10" when a 6'0" dude would catch their eye? Atleast that's what I'm getting in the thread
laugh.gif

Those 2 inches really make a difference for you at first glance I guess? Just wondering.

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

no it doesnt matter this thread is stupid i dont care how tall you are..alot of tall guys are doofy....
you're a self proclaimed heavy weed smoker...that means all your opinions are worthless

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

no it doesnt matter this thread is stupid i dont care how tall you are..alot of tall guys are doofy....
you're a self proclaimed heavy weed smoker...that means all your opinions are worthless
Hows that girl working out for ya?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by dreClark

He plays ball for NC Central
Word?

I probably done seen him before then.

(NH)

this is his first year he just transferee from junior college in MD.

Oh, you talkin bout dude from Allegany. That's me

yeah allegany. You go to Central? I also gotta co-sign the white t ball shorts and socks look. Especially black socks but I like that look on any guy. Some Asian boy had my full attention in that outfit. Don't know why I like it. It's such a basic look. But for real alll GOOD men are appreciate regardless of height race or whatever. Keep doing ya thing.

Naw I've heard of a few people who play ball there. I think they were trying to recruit me before I got hurt.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i think the doofy-ness resides in your shoe size-to-height ratio
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True .. I'm 6'5" and I wear a sz. 11 .. Nodoofiness here ..

Bad pic ... I was drunk here, but the dude next to me is 5'8" I think .. either way .. You see the height ..

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm 6'2" but I don't understand why chicks would not like a guy who's 5'10" when a 6'0" dude would catch their eye? At least that's what I'm getting in the thread
laugh.gif

Those 2 inches really make a difference for you at first glance I guess? Just wondering.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom