Tall Guys Appreciation

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by eplaya06

6'3 checkin in
sup
smh.gif
at you knowing what you're doing, knowing damn well we just talked about the Black sock + Basketball short combo.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Im short but my girl's dad is like 6'6 so I'm hoping we have average sized kids
pimp.gif

SMH im 5'7
frown.gif

I think because of my height disadvantage my available selection is limited...Altho i did get at a chick who's bout an inch taller than i am

I mean you can improve your swag, your appearance, your bank account, your body.....but that height
mad.gif

ITs all good tho....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by djphame1

we need a hoop summit.. i hear noise but who can REALLY hoop?
Whats cracking

Yea we do.... I feel like not that many NTers are that nice.... but I can really ball Id like to get something together

ffc3614f1662158e6e0c0f4bc388aca25bc48fd5.jpg

6'1...not in any dunk contests anymore, but i'm always looking for a game.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

6'2"...and damn i might be by myself in this but if i'm gonna be attracted to a short chick she's gotta be thin, can't have her lookin like a ******...

Can you elaborate on this please? So, if a girl is short and petite and not thin, but rather on the thicker side, then she looks like a ******?
I'm talking like under 5'...there's a couple girls i know that look like this and they because they are thick they look closer tomidget short than short short...it's a definite definite no for me...

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

yea..but if you're tall and you look like this
goonies_sloth.jpg
...then i dont wanna hear it...i like talll CUTE guys.
damn I was faded at the taco shop the other night and some dude looked like this
roll.gif
roll.gif
I couldn't help laughing

6'1 checking in... almost at 6'2.

personally i can't mess with the really short girls (like under 5'1) or tall ones (5'10+). the funny thing is that i'm always so attracted toshort girls because they're SO cute. but when i actually go for them i find out that it doesn't work out
tired.gif
. when they hold your hand you'll startfeeling like you're walking with your little sister. or you go for the kiss and you have to bend your neck like a stork. it just becomes weird/a turnoffafter a while..
smh.gif
(unless she is just TOO cute)

with tall girls, the legs are always
pimp.gif
.. but its all good until you look at the hands/feet. every 5'10+ girl i know has big feet, or hands that looklike they could palm a basketball. once again, can't do it
smh.gif

these are just my personal preferences though.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

6'1 checking in... almost at 6'2.

personally i can't mess with the really short girls (like under 5'1) or tall ones (5'10+). the funny thing is that i'm always so attracted to short girls because they're SO cute. but when i actually go for them i find out that it doesn't work out
tired.gif
. when they hold your hand you'll start feeling like you're walking with your little sister. or you go for the kiss and you have to bend your neck like a stork. it just becomes weird/a turnoff after a while..
smh.gif
(unless she is just TOO cute)

with tall girls, the legs are always
pimp.gif
.. but its all good until you look at the hands/feet. every 5'10+ girl i know has big feet, or hands that look like they could palm a basketball. once again, can't do it
smh.gif

these are just my personal preferences though.
dude, every tall girl i meet has jacked up feet. i'm not like a foot fetish dude, but if those things are jacked up you can only hide them inam90's for so long...

but with short girls some things can be uncomfortable like dancing and other things...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

6'2"...and damn i might be by myself in this but if i'm gonna be attracted to a short chick she's gotta be thin, can't have her lookin like a ******...

Can you elaborate on this please? So, if a girl is short and petite and not thin, but rather on the thicker side, then she looks like a ******?
I'm talking like under 5'...there's a couple girls i know that look like this and they because they are thick they look closer to ****** short than short short...it's a definite definite no for me...

I am under 5'0", 4'11" to be exact and I am a bit on the curvier and thicker side. I do not think I look like a ******. If you think aboutit, if really short girls are very thin, and look like bobble heads since their head is big with their really skinny bodies, then I can see them lookingmidgets. Midgets tend to have a big head and shorter arms, due to their dwarfism. It's all good though, it is your preference.

Back
Top Bottom