Tall Guys Appreciation

$!++!
roll.gif

Also, even if HH and Mouse weren't my people and all, I would still say short girls are every bit as attractive as taller ones. Like Hazel said, it anysituation, it ultimately comes down to chemistry between two people, and the kind of person you are. People work so hard on trying to judge others--especiallywhen it comes to members of the opposite sex--when they should really be focusing on getting themselves together.

man im 6'9

my senior year in highschool no college looks....

no im not completley garbage (fundementaly) but my game averages say different -_-

We need to make a Team 6'5^

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

man im 6'9

my senior year in highschool no college looks....

no im not completley garbage (fundementaly) but my game averages say different -_-

We need to make a Team 6'5^
damn son

you not gettin that NBA money?
tired.gif

Ohai, what's going on in this thread?

6'2" checking in. Not tall enough to have to duck through every door I walk in, but I tower over all the important people. It works for me.

6'2"...and damn i might be by myself in this but if i'm gonna be attracted to a short chick she's gotta be thin, can't have her lookinlike a ******...

i wish i was 5'4 then i wouldn't have to roll up my pants like 4 times, or my knee highs wouldn't go up to my thighs.

5'1.5 for the past 14 years...

Originally Posted by mvengeance

i wish i was 5'4 then i wouldn't have to roll up my pants like 4 times, or my knee highs wouldn't go up to my thighs.

5'1.5 for the past 14 years...

stop lying

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

6'2"...and damn i might be by myself in this but if i'm gonna be attracted to a short chick she's gotta be thin, can't have her lookin like a ******...

Can you elaborate on this please? So, if a girl is short and petite and not thin, but rather on the thicker side, then she looks like a ******?

Back
Top Bottom