Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by bns1201

lol at dudes 6'-6'3'' saying theyre tall.....homie thats tall for a girl

You trying to be tall for a guy?

6'2 btw.

im 6'11'' im tall for a freakin dinosaur bro

ok ok.. u win..
eyes.gif
.. so.. i can ask cuz im tall... lol .. did u hoop? orvolleyball or somethin?

Originally Posted by djphame1

bns1201 wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

6'2 btw.

ok ok.. u win..
eyes.gif
.. so.. i can ask cuz im tall... lol .. did u hoop? or volleyball or somethin?

lol hooped in high school for a year, gave it up after i broke my ankle for a third time, started playing freshman year in college, just broke my leg a monthago hooping, cant wait to get back on the blacktop

ahhh! haha someone referred me as him in the pyp. . . i've seen the show but didn't know his name. . He has wayyyyy more hair than me

Originally Posted by Nktran001

6'2 btw.

ok ok.. u win..
eyes.gif

Word... Waste of height if no.
I hate seeing tall dudes who are all uncoordinated and never attempted to play a sport.
Shawn Bradley did it, you can too.

Edit: iight you get a pass.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

ahhh! haha someone referred me as him in the pyp. . . i've seen the show but didn't know his name. . He has wayyyyy more hair than me

laugh.gif
You really do look like him, from the photo you posted anyways. He wasbit less hairy in the show
nerd.gif

6ft even here, am I appreciated? I always get that I'm sooooo tall or that I'm gotta be taller than 6ft but I'm honest with myself and I don'tfeel so tall
ohwell.gif

bns1201 wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

6'2 btw.

ok ok.. u win..
eyes.gif

lol hooped in high school for a year, gave it up after i broke my ankle for a third time, started playing freshman year in college, just broke my leg a month ago hooping, cant wait to get back on the blacktop

lol ive got a few boys over 6'10 that stay w injuries.. but yea bein tall is hard on ur body..

and i see u knicks fresh knicks.. my windmills and between the legs dunks dont get the same hype u lil dudes get. but oh well..

Originally Posted by marath0n

I hate seeing tall dudes who are all uncoordinated and never attempted to play a sport.

coordination aint the problem man its my damn asthma
smh.gif

im a beast on the three point line, not so fast, but can bang down low pause. im like a slow dirk nowitski with the lungs of baby shaq after he left a buffet

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

SMH @ being 5'10

THis.... 5'10.5" and being 170 doesn't quite help... Though I could be 6 feet if I could ever muster myself up to get this surgery
tired.gif
I need to slim down. I'm 5'10 250lbs Built like an out of shape linebacker/Running Back

6'4 checking in. My current GF told me that it's a psychological thing. Women don't want a man that can't take care of them in a crisis."What good are you if I am forced to throw punches to save myself?" According to her, it is a non starter if a woman is taller then her man when sheis wearing heels.

Originally Posted by marath0n

coordination aint the problem man its my damn asthma
smh.gif

im a beast on the three point line, not so fast, but can bang down low pause. im like a slow dirk nowitski with the lungs of baby shaq after he left a buffet
eek.gif
roll.gif

Being 6ft and playin like I'm 6 9 helps tho, not to mention having the best handles in dade county. U would never know that I ball tho being 215lbs.Footwork is crazyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom