Tall Guys Appreciation

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by djphame1

we need a hoop summit.. i hear noise but who can REALLY hoop?

Where you from? Where you play? Where you used to play?
laugh.gif

I'm from the home of the toughest prep hoops league in the country. Orange County don't play.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

If yall around SD or the bay, I'm down to hoop.

I'm up in RIMAC everyday @ UCSD.

What days bro? I'm in SD almost every weekend. BEEN looking for a place to hoop down there. Even hit up the SD thread. No help.

City Gym in LAJOLLA an 24 hour at metro always competition

lol dang yall all in socal.. im in the bay(san jose) .. played d2..a lil overseas.. now i just dominate rec leagues/24 hour fitness n play in the sf pro am

What days bro? I'm in SD almost every weekend. BEEN looking for a place to hoop down there. Even hit up the SD thread. No help.
I try to hit the gym everyday but with school it is a bit tough so time varies. But I'm in the Rimac gym on a consistent basis Tu/Th from 2 to 4:30.

Is it free. Do you have to be a student?

Originally Posted by wadewilson

we need a hoop summit.. i hear noise but who can REALLY hoop?

Where you from? Where you play? Where you used to play?
laugh.gif

I'm from the home of the toughest prep hoops league in the country. Orange County don't play.

City Gym in LAJOLLA an 24 hour at metro always competition

Alright good looks. I'll get in y'alls PM.

lol dang yall all in socal.. im in the bay(san jose) .. played d2..a lil overseas.. now i just dominate rec leagues/24 hour fitness n play in the sf pro am

Same here. Found some pretty good rec leagues.
San Jose.. did u go to Mitty?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dreClark

He plays ball for NC Central
Word?

I probably done seen him before then.

(NH)

this is his first year he just transferee from junior college in MD.

Oh, you talkin bout dude from Allegany. That's me

yeah allegany. You go to Central? I also gotta co-sign the white t ball shorts and socks look. Especially black socks but I like that look on any guy. SomeAsian boy had my full attention in that outfit. Don't know why I like it. It's such a basic look. But for real alll GOOD men are appreciate regardlessof height race or whatever. Keep doing ya thing.

Yes Mouse. Basketball shorts ... long black socks with some dope basketball shoes?????

It's a wrap ... you aint even gotta be tall for us to look at that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

$*#% it ni like a dude with the black socks and Jordan slides too don't even have to be hot kicks. Lol.

Hello mr shadow.

nah marath0n.. im not from san jo.. east bay.. went to deer valley.. but i kno a bunch of the mitty players from aau in highschool

5'7 FTW....hell, any height FTW.

I'm not coming in here to hate because it's well established that girls for the most part prefer taller men, for whatever reason. But just walk arounda crowded place and it's clear that not every dime is huddled up with a tall dude. It's easy to read stuff like this and feel like most girls put youout the race before it starts and it's not even like that. Height is only one factor that attracts females so don't sweat the details. The worse thinga average/short sized male can have is a complex. That's annoying regardless of height. Plus a few of ya'll females in here have posted picsand....let's just say it doesn't hurt my feelings that you prefer tall men
grin.gif
. So props to the tall dudes...but I'ma get my smash on regardless (being in law school FTW
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

6'1" Filipino
I wish I was taller, but being a Filipino, 6'1" aint that bad
laugh.gif

maybe I'll post a pic later

Edit* #*!% it
9442506ec88188f8b4f51de843b84ebb1d7a7bb.bmp

I LOVE your hair
embarassed.gif

Height has never been a huge, huge factor to me (5'7 minimum). But a 6'1 man w/a nice smile makes me weak..

Man ain't no one askyou all that go back to your average thread and make everyone feel better.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'm not coming in here to hate because it's well established that girls for the most part prefer taller men, for whatever reason. But just walk around a crowded place and it's clear that not every dime is huddled up with a tall dude. It's easy to read stuff like this and feel like most girls put you out the race before it starts and it's not even like that. Height is only one factor that attracts females so don't sweat the details. The worse thing a average/short sized male can have is a complex. That's annoying regardless of height. Plus a few of ya'll females in here have posted pics and....let's just say it doesn't hurt my feelings that you prefer tall men
grin.gif
. So props to the tall dudes...but I'ma get my smash on regardless (being in law school FTW
pimp.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

6'0.

all the chicks ive dated have been around 5'0-5'4. dated a chick that was 5'8
sick.gif
it was uncomfortable/awkward being able to look her dead in theeyes without having to look down.

Man ain't no one askyou all that go back to your average thread and make everyone feel better.

ohwell.gif
welp, i know i dont gets love in here. Im short.... 5'8. Forgetyall tall bammas! Its all good tho, ladies still show me love
pimp.gif

I'm not coming in here to hate because it's well established that girls for the most part prefer taller men, for whatever reason. But just walk around a crowded place and it's clear that not every dime is huddled up with a tall dude. It's easy to read stuff like this and feel like most girls put you out the race before it starts and it's not even like that. Height is only one factor that attracts females so don't sweat the details. The worse thing a average/short sized male can have is a complex. That's annoying regardless of height. Plus a few of ya'll females in here have posted pics and....let's just say it doesn't hurt my feelings that you prefer tall men
grin.gif
. So props to the tall dudes...but I'ma get my smash on regardless

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

grin.gif
pimp.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
It sounds funny but I swear you throw that in your opening line and itadds a 2-3 inches easy
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Plus a few of ya'll females in here have posted pics and....let's just say it doesn't hurt my feelings that you prefer tall men
grin.gif

That's suppose to make me feel some kind of way?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom