Tall Guys Appreciation

I appreciate you guys
pimp.gif
::blows kisses::
devil.gif

How about when tall guys wear Hanes White Tees, basketball shorts, long socks ensemble?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta get outta this thread.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Being 6ft and playin like I'm 6 9 helps tho, not to mention having the best handles in dade county. U would never know that I ball tho being 215lbs. Footwork is crazyyyyy
laugh.gif

How bout no. Unless you wanna drop your name imma have to
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by djphame1

we need a hoop summit.. i hear noise but who can REALLY hoop?
Whats cracking

Yea we do.... I feel like not that many NTers are that nice.... but I can really ball Id like to get something together

Where you from? Where you play? Where you used to play?
laugh.gif

I'm from the home of the toughest prep hoops league in the country. Orange County don't play.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

If yall around SD or the bay, I'm down to hoop.

I'm up in RIMAC everyday @ UCSD.

What days bro? I'm in SD almost every weekend. BEEN looking for a place to hoop down there. Even hit up the SD thread. No help.

Originally Posted by marath0n

laugh.gif

I'm from the home of the toughest prep hoops league in the country. Orange County don't play.

Orange County. . . LA ftw Westchester, Artestia, Palisades, Serra, Long Beach, Long Beach Jordan, FairFax. . and the list continues. . .

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

laugh.gif

Orange County. . . LA ftw Westchester, Artestia, Palisades, Serra, Long Beach, Long Beach Jordan, FairFax. . and the list continues. . .

Yeah word. That Westchester/Fairfax game is no joke. LA>OC over all of course as far as HS hoops goes.
But the league I was in in High School... Mater Dei, Santa Margarita, Bosco, Servite was no joke.
Mater Dei is
sick.gif
every year.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

we need a hoop summit.. i hear noise but who can REALLY hoop? yea i remember when i was in HS Mater Dei had a guy that was like 20 still playing Highschool ball. . But i havent been hs for like 5 years but all those names are recognizable.

laugh.gif

Yeah word. That Westchester/Fairfax game is no joke. LA>OC over all of course as far as HS hoops goes.
But the league I was in in High School... Mater Dei, Santa Margarita, Bosco, Servite was no joke.
Mater Dei is
sick.gif
every year.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

If yall around SD or the bay, I'm down to hoop.

I'm up in RIMAC everyday @ UCSD.

What days bro? I'm in SD almost every weekend. BEEN looking for a place to hoop down there. Even hit up the SD thread. No help.
I try to hit the gym everyday but with school it is a bit tough so time varies. But I'm in the Rimac gym on a consistent basis Tu/Th from 2to 4:30.

Back
Top Bottom