Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New Orleans Saints Official Thread

Is anyone else sick of all these saints comercials? I'm not saying it because I dis like the saints, I'm saying it because every other comercials is saints. I know we get it your city was hit be a massive hurricane. Move on......

indifferent.gif

Is anyone else sick of all these saints comercials? I'm not saying it because I dis like the saints, I'm saying it because every other comercials is saints. I know we get it your city was hit be a massive hurricane. Move on......

Originally Posted by kickz4show

As a Colts fan I loathe them
tired.gif
. I hope whoever wins this years SB gets as many commercials as NO is right now.

And yo this Bucs team is built to make some noise for years to come. That NFC south is gonna be something to watch

tired.gif
. I hope whoever wins this years SB gets as many commercials as NO is right now.

And yo this Bucs team is built to make some noise for years to come. That NFC south is gonna be something to watch

Raheem's Race to 10 came through
pimp.gif

Let's go Skins and Bears, make this thing happen...

Raheem's Race to 10 came through
pimp.gif

Let's go Skins and Bears, make this thing happen...

tired.gif

Oddly enough, the wife today looked at me and said "I don't remember the Steelers or Colts getting this many commercials when they won the Super Bowl".  I had to just nod, I mean overkill is overkill

tired.gif

Oddly enough, the wife today looked at me and said "I don't remember the Steelers or Colts getting this many commercials when they won the Super Bowl".  I had to just nod, I mean overkill is overkill

Back
Top Bottom