Tara Reid In a Bikini !!!! Vol. Hot..................

Prolly feel like rubber and sadness
roll.gif
 Facts though

I had no idea Tara Reid was 39 though. Honestly I know some early 30's people that got hit harder with age than she does. I know a tons of girls that would feel content with her body, saggy skin and all. At this age, the only thing you don't want to be is fat and sadly most girls I grew up with couldn't escape from that.

I thought Cameron Diaz was another woman that looked so hot when she was young but just all went down hill after. She's not even that bad looking now but she definitely looked better younger.

or_70ada239123849056624026.jpg

Even when she did Charlies Angles, Demi Moore looked about her age and she is 10 years older than her.

diaz-moore_l.jpg

Shannon Elizabeth look GREAT, even though I was over her by the end of 2000

Shannon Elizabeth look GREAT, even though I was over her by the end of 2000
Yeah after Thirteen Ghosts I wasn't checking for her no more... ain't it strange though, all these "hot white girls" wouldn't be seen with a black guy until their careers turned into hammered ****?

Eliza Dushku
Tara Ried
Shannon Elizabeth
Paris Hilton

There's a lot more ...but all those females who made money off "being white" and having a "pristine image" by staying away from black guys on camera seem to have no problem hanging all over them now that their careers are over.

Last edited:
Damn, how old were they in American Pie then? I always assumed they were around my age, or a tad bit older.

Shannon Elizabeth is 41...

They always do that in films. Jonah Hill is 31 and he did Superbad in 2007. He was 23 playing a high school student.

Man....when American Pie came out, she was definitely the cute one and of course Shannon Elizabeth. I think she lost her cred when she dated Carson Daily. I don't think anyone really cared about her since then.

Shannon Elizabeth >>>>>>

AND HE LOOKED IT! :smh:

I could never get into Superbad for that one reason.

Here's another odd shocker to me from the Superbad crew. Seth Rogan is only 32, a year old than Jonah Hill. I would have thought he was in his late 30's or at least mid 30's.

Here's another odd shocker to me from the Superbad crew. Seth Rogan is only 32, a year old than Jonah Hill. I would have thought he was in his late 30's or at least mid 30's.
Dudes are my age ...wow, I really thought maybe Jonah was like 24-25, and Seth looked 32 in 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Amy Jo Johnson was 24 playing an Angel Grove High School student on Power Rangers. 

Most of them girls on American Horror Story last season were in their mid to late 20's too, except Vera Faminga's sister, who's like 20 NOW.

I thought Elizabeth Olsen was the older sister too... she's 25 and her sisters are 29. 
mean.gif

either time flies or people were lying about their age to the media.

either time flies or people were lying about their age to the media.

The reason Hollywood does this is because if the actor is a minor, the studio must hire a tutor for the actor. Also, there are pretty strict restrictions on how many hours a child can work. That's part of the reason why you see so many twins portraying the same character (Full House's Michelle Tanner)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom