Tara Reid In a Bikini !!!! Vol. Hot..................

The reason Hollywood does this is because if the child is a minor, the studio must hire a tutor for the actor. Also, there are pretty strict restrictions on how many hours a child can work. That's part of the reason why you see so many twins portraying the same character (Full House's Michelle Tanner)
I can see them using young adults because of the theme of the film may be inappropriate for minors, or considered child endangerment.

Another shocker for you Walking Dead fans out there. The person that plays Beth (Emily Kinney) is 29 years old.

emily-kinney.png

Well regardless if she is a racist or not, she does not have a bootie for NT:

That young face is going to work towards her advantage later in life. When she is 40, she's going to look like a late 20's/early 30s adult.

Tara was bad in her day!! I guess that's what happens when your unhappy with the riches cause your piss poor morally.......

I will always remember the first American Pie. Movie of my early teen years.
Had the biggest crush on Shannon Elizabeth.

Last edited:
went to high school with a chick that looked like tara reid (american pie days), i hope she didnt end up looking like this too

^^^^Either she is living life or is on drugs. I can't imagine bowling being that fun but if girls are doing it in bra tops, count me in.

Back
Top Bottom