Taxi 12's - December '13

French Blue & Flint 12's are nice but they need to bring back the Black & Red Xii ASAP CW is :pimp: :pimp:

Those Flu Game joints from 2009 was :x :smh:

Last edited:
Over B/Reds?
Yes over blk & reds .... personally just tired of the blk/red/white .. yes i understand jordan and those colors lol i mean it makes sense but na im good on those same reason i passed on the flu games. I was in college then in cats in mississippi was going nuts on them. 

Hell i'd love another pair of rising suns (too bad cant get those insoles again) 

Yes over blk & reds .... personally just tired of the blk/red/white .. yes i understand jordan and those colors lol i mean it makes sense but na im good on those same reason i passed on the flu games. I was in college then in cats in mississippi was going nuts on them. 

Hell i'd love another pair of rising suns (too bad cant get those insoles again) 
I respect everyone's opinion, but damn, over blk/rds?

*shrug* Everyone's different I guess... Blk/rds are TOO clean IMO

Last edited:
Now dont get me wrong i like them but i would be a-ok if they didnt release but if they did oh well money saved. I will say this .... '03 blk/red >> flu games

Did Jordan himself wear blk/red though? So why did they change it up and then name them flu games? 

Just curious .. its off topic though but its something i always wondered

I have a feeling the black and reds will be releasing next year, with leather. It'll be 5 years since the 2009 flu games.

Not to derail the thread but this is something I thought of in 2012 we got 3 cws if the XIIs. 2 OGs and 1 retro+. In 2013 we got 2 pairs of OG cws and 1 retro+. Maybe next year we will see some new XIVs and an OG cw?

What really gets me is how Nike did this. Usually lighter colors in the beginning of the year and darker towards the end a la Jordan IVs. If anything I thought they would do taxis in February and Black/reds in November. Unless that's more of a year of the XII kind of thing and they are just trying to follow that CDP thing

What really gets me is how Nike did this. Usually lighter colors in the beginning of the year and darker towards the end a la Jordan IVs. If anything I thought they would do taxis in February and Black/reds in November. Unless that's more of a year of the XII kind of thing and they are just trying to follow that CDP thing

Sorry but thats not always the case.
Remember that the original release of the 12.
Taxis released in November 96, then the white/reds and obsidians in the first quarter of 1997 then followed by the playoffs and black/reds.

Nothing against the black and reds but there are other dope cws I would rather see I don't think there is anything wrong with preference

I love the Flint & Navy joints from '03. I have em under the bed right now sz 6.5 from my middle school days. The whole school was flooded with Playoffs, Taxi lows, Obsidian lows, & B/Reds. I was the only kid with the Navy and Flints. I would love a retro cuz I agree these are highly highly highly underrated.

The last time we saw each shoe was in 2003, and I'd love to see all three, but B/Reds wayyyy more.

Anyhow ready for these Taxis. Best colorway IMO.

Sorry but thats not always the case.
Remember that the original release of the 12.
Taxis released in November 96, then the white/reds and obsidians in the first quarter of 1997 then followed by the playoffs and black/reds.
Great point fam. It's just well at least to me recently, Nike is getting kind of predictable with their retro releases like the white infrared and black infrared drop I believe next year in the similar pattern I mentioned earlier but i guess that's a different case

who's ready for JB's corny tees collection

"taxi"

laugh.gif

na leave those be ...

bring back these
Flints would be much appreciated, I always wanted those. French blue are ok the thing that makes them not great is the grey jumpman tab. I like my 12s to have 2 solid colors on the upper throwing that off colored tab in there makes them look worse to me. still like the colorway though.

Flints would be much appreciated, I always wanted those. French blue are ok the thing that makes them not great is the grey jumpman tab. I like my 12s to have 2 solid colors on the upper throwing that off colored tab in there makes them look worse to me. still like the colorway though.
cool greys didnt stand a chance ... i bought em arrived the next week and just sent em back 

mean.gif
 i was hoping theyd appeal better in person, they looked ok in pics but then when i got em i was just like 
eyes.gif

Now dont get me wrong i like them but i would be a-ok if they didnt release but if they did oh well money saved. I will say this .... '03 blk/red >> flu games

Did Jordan himself wear blk/red though? So why did they change it up and then name them flu games?

Just curious .. its off topic though but its something i always wondered
the atrocity was a commemorative shoe for the game he played with the flu in the black/red 12. and now the new folks call them the flu games I will never refer to them as that just cause he played the famous flu game in them. they are black/red 12s you can call those hideous excuse for a black/red 12 flu games all you want I stayed far away from those when they released. jb hurt my feelings with that one
mean.gif
. also why would it matter if they released or not? if you don't want to cop, don't cop. personally I would strive for 3 pairs they are for sure top 3 to 5 jordans for me

Last edited:
playoffs x2 and patiently waiting for black reds...searching one ebay or for a release...Hope the hype doesnt get at me with the taxis , up until now its a pass.

Back
Top Bottom