Taxi 12's - December '13

I don't care if their not exactly like the og taxi. Small little details nobody will notice while their on your feet don't bother me. I'm just ready to get my Jordan retirement shoes

Left the dentist later than I expected and made it to Champs around 9:50am to pick up a guaranteed ticket. There had to be about 60+ people in line. Needless to say I said "Eff it!" Plan B it is...

seen these in person and the quality is not so good 
frown.gif

i heard these taxis were produced in small quantities...anyone has similar info?

hows the stock looking on these? will it be easy to cop?

Regular GR numbers...not as many as the Oreo V's...more than the Steel X's. Similar to Laney V. I think my spot might have received 10-15 more pairs of Laneys than Taxis, but then again, I think there were more people out to get tickets for Taxis than Laneys, so maybe it just SEEMED that they got less Taxis.

Last edited:
Talked to a guy that usually get shoes for alot
of people online about these he said should be
very easy cop we will see i guess

Talked to a guy that usually get shoes for alot
of people online about these he said should be
very easy cop we will see i guess
Regular GR numbers...not as many as the Oreo V's...more than the Steel X's. Similar to Laney V. I think my spot might have received 10-15 more pairs of Laneys than Taxis, but then again, I think there were more people out to get tickets for Taxis than Laneys, so maybe it just SEEMED that they got less Taxis.
Koo thanks for the info, seems like an easy cop then

yea champs ****** me with me reserve ticket. They usually pass them out the sunday before BUT they claimed that their shipment didn't come in. Now there gone and im pissed.

yea champs ****** me with me reserve ticket. They usually pass them out the sunday before BUT they claimed that their shipment didn't come in. Now there gone and im pissed.

Bro they did me the same way if it wasn't for the ice storm i would of been there i thought they would be closed apparently not though they said they where gone get some more either mon or tue but ima just take my chance with the raffles

Bro they did me the same way if it wasn't for the ice storm i would of been there i thought they would be closed apparently not though they said they where gone get some more either mon or tue but ima just take my chance with the raffles
Yea, you don't know which retailer has personnel that goes by the book or are crooks, scheming ***. Always tryin to make extra money on the side.

Yea, you don't know which retailer has personnel that goes by the book or are crooks, scheming ***. Always tryin to make extra money on the side.

Im thinking this what happen to me on sunday. The employee even seemed funny when I asked her. its all good tho. Still stores doing FCFS and my luck online is boo boo

Yea its irritating i just charge it to the game

Yes sir, I got a few from them over the last year or so. The sunday before. I also inboxed u

Yea i just found out that they do guranteed when da laney came out i thought that was finna be my go to spot

Already camping. My brotha Chung down at Wong's Wok hookin me up with egg rolls n noodles and my boy brad at chickfila bring me a sweet tea every hour. I got me a tent and a blue snuggie to keep warm, bet yo *** I'm first in line!

Hmm... I'll take that into account. When Quality/Materials/Craftsmanship is Inferior... the least they can do is make it semi-comfortable.

Do they do anything new with the Retro Cushioning or whatever???

I've got a pair of XI's that are rock hard as hell on my feet, so the comfort isn't even close to the OG or earlier Retros. Never had Retros of them, so maybe it'll be different with the XII's. :\

And I don't think anyone ever expects a Retro of anything to be "Better" than an OG, but atleast getting Close to OG IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

I mean, forget the OG's, even getting Close to an Earlier Retro seems like the World's Hardest Task for JB. :smh:  

well im just basing this off the retros ten years ago :lol: not the recent xii retros...

on the retro xii back then the leather was softer in terms of restriction but more flimsy which i liked. probably was worse off for your ankles though lol i remember when the xii first retroed a ton of nba players wore them and we would have weird bent shoe pics almost every night of the xii :lol:

also the midsole was more flexible than the og and the zoom air was more responsive and forgiving than the og because back then the zoom air aka tensile air just came out and wasnt as refined

havent had a retro xi since the first wave retros... damn would suck if the cushioning is hard.

Already camping. My brotha Chung down at Wong's Wok hookin me up with egg rolls n noodles and my boy brad at chickfila bring me a sweet tea every hour. I got me a tent and a blue snuggie to keep warm, bet yo *** I'm first in line!

Camping for 4.5 days when you could just preorder them on eBay for $60-$70 more than retail?

Do you just not value your time?

Back
Top Bottom