Taxi 12's - December '13

Haven't got a pair of J's since the Cement IV's .. online or bust, I'm not about that lining up outside mess anymore

Eastbay pics

air-jordan-12-taxi-retro-08-700x522.jpg
Oh BOY!!! Going tomorrow to get two tickets, Two spots here doing FCFS, Plus Online, Hopefully I get a pair. Retail or Bust!

Fingers crossed. Praying!

I just don't see the praise on these, to each his own. I am a bigger fan of the playoff 12s.
For me the 12s in general are just a really comfortable shoe with the heel and forefoot zoom. 
pimp.gif

I hope people in South Korea aren't dumb enough to start camping out the night before like they did with the Oreo V (!), temperature is going to be in the 20s...

For me the 12s in general are just a really comfortable shoe with the heel and forefoot zoom. 
pimp.gif

I hope people in South Korea aren't dumb enough to start camping out the night before like they did with the Oreo V (!), temperature is going to be in the 20s...
My only comfort complaint is that the XII midsoles do not flex very much when walking until they get broken in pretty good.

It looks like I'm better off in the US for this release.  They seem to be everywhere here.  Last year Korea was the place to be for XIIs though.  I lined up in Itaewon about an hour before the store opened and picked up Playoff XIIs, Obsidian XIIs and Military IVs all on the same day.  Then I picked up another pair of Playoff XIIs at the COEX about a week later!  I wish you luck and miss the hell out of that country.  If all else fails, the online release looks like it should be fairly easy.    

Well actually is a full length zoom, but yes comfort is good, especially after the break in period.

I just don't see the praise on these, to each his own. I am a bigger fan of the playoff 12s.

The initial shoe that jumped of Jordan's for that season always top my list. It was usually the telling factor in whether or not you were going to pick up the other colorways that released. So while the Playoffs are nice, I have to pay respect to the sneaker that jumped it off back in '96.

Oh yeah... and I did mention this shoe is fresh as hell!!!View media item 689647

Last edited:
Hey fellas, been a couple years since I got a release but I'm getting a pair for my younger cousin.

She wears a 7y. Just wanted to ask will these likely drop on Niketown at 8am? and would that size sell out quick? Debating if I should do the rsvp thing or if i can shop comfortably from home.

thanks in advance!

I would say probably not going to sale that fast, but than again, you never know in these days. 

I love the playoffs .. more than these no, but i think its close to a tie.

My problem, maybe a lot of other people as well, with playoffs, rising sun, obsidians, cool grey, etc pairs that have the white outsole is how hard it is to keep it clean. I mean i go about 3-4 wearrs before I even think about wiping them down but its still a pain

My top 5 of 12s are:
Rising Sun - hate the yellowing its getting now tho :ohwell:
Taxi
Playoff
French Blue
White/Red

I need to stay away from this thread. I am going to pass because I still have a couple cdps. A part of me wants to pick up a pair but I know it is unnecessary. Good luck to all that are trying to pick up a pair.

The champs had like 20 left though. I was 3rd in line and there was already like 20 names

Back
Top Bottom