Taxi 12's - December '13

A lot of store in the Orlando/UCF area is doing FCFS and only 1 FTL I know of is doing guaranteed tickets. Hopefully this isn't too stressful

Already camping. My brotha Chung down at Wong's Wok hookin me up with egg rolls n noodles and my boy brad at chickfila bring me a sweet tea every hour. I got me a tent and a blue snuggie to keep warm, bet yo *** I'm first in line!

:x :lol: welcome to NT btw...

Already camping. My brotha Chung down at Wong's Wok hookin me up with egg rolls n noodles and my boy brad at chickfila bring me a sweet tea every hour. I got me a tent and a blue snuggie to keep warm, bet yo *** I'm first in line!

Camping for the ticket or for the release date on Sat? Please say a ticket

For the campers, real question, what happens when you have to use the restroom? I've always wanted to know this.

For the campers, real question, what happens when you have to use the restroom? I've always wanted to know this.

Depends on the line. The few times I've waited overnight at a local spot, everyone is real cool...we don't even stay in line for the most part, just chill out in the little area in front of the store until about an hour before they open.

Any websites have these up already? I used to use Sneakerpost but for some reason, I haven't been able to get their site to load lately.

Missed out on the ticket signup at my FTL. I just got out of an interview at work and they did it during the time I was interviewing!! FML

Wanted these badly but just remembered that I have the act Saturday. Can't deal with the crazies at the mall so online was my only hope. Got to be there at 8 more than likely they'll be late letting us through the door but I have no chance on my phone. Good luck guys.

Last edited:
This will be an easy release to get.  There will be a lot of pairs out there, relax people, no need to pre-order or pay anything more than retail.  I still have my pair from 97, so I'll most likely pass. 

never have been about that camp life for shoes or pay above retail. Rather take a chance on a raffle or wake up at home and cop online. 

The 12s look beautiful can't wait for Saturday

Back
Top Bottom