Taxi 12's - December '13

Man, you telling me... Im an older head so I think the last time I camped out was in 01 at NTLA when the released the 1's! Once I started getting older it was just online or bust. But seeing how the Nike LA area stores are doing FCFS that kinda tells me that the stock quality may be high and give me a lil hope! Wish it was always like this. When they released the Obsidian 12's they sent all the NDC stock to the Nike stores so I was able to stroll into NTLA at noon and get my pair with no prob. Hope tomorrow it'll be the same!
You camped out for those 1s?! I got them on sale many months later for like $50. I remember NDC had nearly a FSR for the black/blue and black/red ones that are so coveted now by the new generation. I camped out for the artist series...Pharrell Dunks and Espos and failed. Camped out for the Carmelo IIs and that was easy. No more after that though :lol:

see y'all in a few hours SMH just remembered why i don't deal with Jimmy Jazz 
laugh.gif

:smh: @ JJ, since when has Footlocker released @ 8 AM? Damn I'm out the loop I haven't copped kicks on release date in so long

had a size 11 in my cart at the last steps and then JJ went offline........ NDC  at 8 i guess

Left for half hour to cut my hair .... looks like a typical JJ release pain in the a** lol 

where is this n**** at though

he got fired?

You camped out for those 1s?! I got them on sale many months later for like $50. I remember NDC had nearly a FSR for the black/blue and black/red ones that are so coveted now by the new generation. I camped out for the artist series...Pharrell Dunks and Espos and failed. Camped out for the Carmelo IIs and that was easy. No more after that though :lol:

Yup! Lol... got both the Blk/Blue and Blk/red on that day! Good ol' 99.99 box price :frown:
They were soooo easy to get back them. Crazy how my $200 dollars on that day got me two pairs and now the same $200 can barely get me one....Miss those days....

I remember the Pharrell Dunks and Espos drop.The hype was already starting to build.... I did get lucky on the Zen XI lows there. A real quick strike release!

Back
Top Bottom