Taxi 12's - December '13

Why do these stupid *** kids go nuts for GR shoes that they were not even alive for. They never even saw the man play in. It's not like these shoes are that stylish....Idiots

Last edited:
Gonna try my luck at Nike Santa Monica since its FCFS... Can one of my local heads let me know what time they open? I checked the tread but didnt see anyone talking about it... thanks

Filled out 15 raffle tickets and struck out on all of them here in LA. There is no such thing as an easy release anymore.
It's all about luck, man. I timed my field visits for work to be on the raffle days for the Black Grapes. I filled out probably 20 tickets from the West Side to the valley and struck out.

I filled out one ticket for the Mambacurial for a friend and won. I filled out one ticket for these and won. Other raffles were a bust for me with multiple tickets.

Gonna try my luck at Nike Santa Monica since its FCFS... Can one of my local heads let me know what time they open? I checked the tread but didnt see anyone talking about it... thanks
You can call them now. They have a directory recording with hours. If it's like NTLA then it's 10AM. I would much rather opt for NTLA personally since their stock is usually more and not as corrupted as NTSM.

You don't have access to a phone?

I do. Sometimes the store employess dont even know. I called earlier and the guy said 10. When i asked if it was earlier because of the Jordans he was like uhhhhh
I wanna see what other people say so thats why I ask.

Thanks for help tho :rolleyes

It's all about luck, man. I timed my field visits for work to be on the raffle days for the Black Grapes. I filled out probably 20 tickets from the West Side to the valley and struck out.

I filled out one ticket for the Mambacurial for a friend and won. I filled out one ticket for these and won. Other raffles were a bust for me with multiple tickets.
You can call them now. They have a directory recording with hours. If it's like NTLA then it's 10AM. I would much rather opt for NTLA personally since their stock is usually more and not as corrupted as NTSM.

Thanks. I did call but the guy wasnt really sure if It was 9 or 10. I'm shooting for the Lebrons as well and Footlocker on 3rd st is getting em. Got the Bday coupon and a rewards coupon so I wanna save a little bit on the brons lol. Chirstmas time so I gotta save where I can! This is my best shot at killing two birds with one stone on one trip :D

Thanks. I did call but the guy wasnt really sure if It was 9 or 10. I'm shooting for the Lebrons as well and Footlocker on 3rd st is getting em. Got the Bday coupon and a rewards coupon so I wanna save a little bit on the brons lol. Chirstmas time so I gotta save where I can! This is my best shot at killing two birds with one stone on one trip :D
If you really want them I would show up at 8AM. I think you will be safe at that point. I haven't camped out in a decade or so since my college days. I see kids camping outside of wss now so that's why I stated I truly believe kids just want to camp out.

Last edited:
If you really want them I would show up at 8AM. I think you will be safe at that point. I haven't camped out in a decade or so since my college days. I see kids camping outside of wss now so that's why I stated I truly believe kids just want to camp out.

Man, you telling me... Im an older head so I think the last time I camped out was in 01 at NTLA when the released the 1's! Once I started getting older it was just online or bust. But seeing how the Nike LA area stores are doing FCFS that kinda tells me that the stock quality may be high and give me a lil hope! Wish it was always like this. When they released the Obsidian 12's they sent all the NDC stock to the Nike stores so I was able to stroll into NTLA at noon and get my pair with no prob. Hope tomorrow it'll be the same!

I can't even remember the last time Jimmy Jazz had sizes above a 12 in a retro Jordan. JJ has become a waste of time in more ways than one for me.

Back
Top Bottom