Taxi 12's - December '13

I got straight through from the link FNL tweeted about 40 seconds after it was posted. I also got through on a size 10 on Nike from waiting in line. Don't need two though, so i'll be removing them from cart now. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt. 

Got lucky , somebody released a 10.5 just as I was about to say f it. My nephew owes me big time . Too old for all this crap

Good luck too all the people still trying .

In the words of the G.O.A.T " if you believe than you can achieve , just look at me "

I don't care if it is a gr and nike releases 700,000 pairs. If the demand is high it will not be an easy cop. Don't fall for it. Online is all luck....PERIOD. Even with bots because their orders can get canceled
agreed 100%, which is why i never mess with them, i leave that to the online vets 
laugh.gif
 I told myself I was going to strike out and either get the miami nights or go to flight club and pick up one of the 1's releases this year as a #2nd place. 

FNL is the worst, trying to get a sz 8-8.5 for a Christmas gift, just want to go back to sleep

eastbay really got me checking out at 11 am est tho FML.... bout to watch a movie and have time to spare

Last edited:
I'll say this for those that payed via paypal, yall have some cojones.  As previous releases would dictate, never use paypal.  Seems like the peeps that use paypal are at a higher risk for cancellation emails or for their orders to not go through in time.  I've seen it plenty of times and I myself have forgone the paypal route when it comes to RD kicks.  FNL took about 3 minutes to send me my confirmation email just in case anyone was wondering.

i just got my pairs through NDC. I was only having luck with FNL last year at this time but Nike's site is a lot easier to work with lately if you get to the link quick enough... FNL will always let me add to cart but by the time i get to confirm order it shoots back to the 30 sec landing page... so lame... and ive had issues with their rewards not working lately... so i'll save 10 on shipping and go NDC... can't wait to see these in person heard good things...

Added In my cart at 8 and got thus stupid error message three times for the 9.5, luckily got through with the 10. The thirst is real for these. Can't wait to see what the 11s will hold in store.

Back
Top Bottom