Taxi 12's - December '13

Since NDC was a breeze as usual I'm headed back to bed...Head to my local Champs later to get my other pair then I'm good...I'll let yall know how these perform on the hardwood since I might actually put them to the test today...

Can't believe that I got thru on FNL. Waited for the countdown page and checked our as quick as possible. Just got confirmation email :smokin

Ive been trying to get on FNL since 6:59 and still haven't gotten through yet.

im not even trying champs/FTL/FTA/EB.. they never have ever worked for me. 

if FNL doesn't open for me soon I'll call it quits and settle for one. really wanted to use the WC though.

Hour wait left on eastbay for these and the Miami nights. Blah. I guess at least they're in the carts

Had a 15 in the cart..put my info in...bam hit with the countdown page...smh hope eastbay comes through. Bout an hour left...

cart jacked for a 7.5 on fnl.. so i got an 8. 
mean.gif

now im hoping they fit TTS 
I'm completely in the same boat with ya. I know that pain of the 7.5. Since Nike doesn't carry that size, I held a 8 in cart on NDC. And kept waiting to get through FNL....but it was gone by the time I got on the site not even a chance to click it. So I went with an 8. Now praying these don't run big, not trying to swim in my shoes man smh lol. 

This exactly why I don't do online releases smfh bigger hassle than my usual methods of fcfs at my local mall

I'll say this for those that payed via paypal, yall have some cojones.  As previous releases would dictate, never use paypal.  Seems like the peeps that use paypal are at a higher risk for cancellation emails or for their orders to not go through in time.  I've seen it plenty of times and I myself have forgone the paypal route when it comes to RD kicks.  FNL took about 3 minutes to send me my confirmation email just in case anyone was wondering.
Used paypal on over 10 orders in the past, never had an issue. Not sure why NT makes a big deal out of FNL cancellations.

I didn't want to wait to a twitter link. So I sat on NDC, searched for Jordan 12, refreshed the page at 7 CST, and scooped up a 10.5 after about 3 seconds of it waiting to go to my cart.

Also, I noticed Safari seems to be the more efficient browser for me in refreshing sites, speed, etc.

These bring back a lot of memories for me, as the XII's were the last shoe I played in during my high school career in '97. :smile:
Good luck to everyone!

View media item 693971

37 min wait on Eastbay,

Was in the queue at NDC for about a minute and thought I was good to go at 8:01 but got some kind of disconnect error which was the end of any hopes on NDC.  HOPEFULLY eastbay won't crap out on me.

Back
Top Bottom