Taxi 12's - December '13

More than Gamma Xl's? Probably not, just check the buzz in the Gamma's thread. And since FRV's all the releases online were easy and smooth for all of us here, everyone was able to cop and some even more than one pair. 

More than the jordan 1s?! A LOT of NTers (including myself) are looking to cop AT MINIMUM 2-3 pairs of those. I'm sure no one has that kind of demand for these taxis.

Last edited:
A LOT of NTers...Highly unlikely, I am fine with only one pair. The hype is not enough for those, and that is a good thing. 

For those that usually do the raffle thing at Footlocker and Champs, do they usually do it the Wednesday before release?  Can't remember when they do it.  I feel like that's my only option since online is bringing nothing but failure for me.

You have to check with your local store. It's still two weeks away.

I am still baffled why people bother with tickets and all that BS, where online is almost guaranteed cop, especially on GR's.

And entering a couple of raffles you're almost certain to win isn't easy?

Would rather have shoes day of, rather than wait a week or two for them to arrive.

maybe if i was still in elementary, junior high, or high school id love to get um on the day of release just to show off but im a grown *** man now so it doesnt bother me much to wait a week hell even two if i can get the shoes i want...

These should be easy to get, a friend of mine said that they're getting 48 pairs at my local FTL, they usually only get GR's and nothing else.

Last edited:
Yeah these will be an easy get. Our local shoe place is getting 36 pairs. Just like this previous Oreo 5 release. These should be a hassle free release.

They want the instant gratification. U can have the shoe in hand, wear them that day or whatever. I'd rather wait the 3-5 days to avoid the hassle. Online is the way for me. Plus I kinda like the postal waiting game day by day
I dont mind the ticket procedures cus it gaurantees my pair, the times ive tried to copp online it nevr works out so I usually grab a ticket

dam.......by like 2018 jay's gonna be over 200
gonna be a lot sooner. If you've noticed, each year the price goes up by $10, to the current msrp of $170. Guarantee you by 2016 at the earliest msrp will be $200 for gr. Don't worry, you can get them at the outlets when they hit for $190.

maybe if i was still in elementary, junior high, or high school id love to get um on the day of release just to show off but im a grown *** man now so it doesnt bother me much to wait a week hell even two if i can get the shoes i want...

Ayo RNS couldn't agree with you any more

And entering a couple of raffles you're almost certain to win isn't easy?
Certainly more hustle than a few clicks with the mouse. Maybe I am just too old now, but I can't deal with tickets, waiting on the line, hustle with the young cats at the mall...

I agree with 99% of what you said, it shouldn't bother you not having a shoe on release date or even passing up on a shoe that you aren't feeling but everyone else is. My only issue is, if you want the shoe and have the money to pay for the shoe, as long as you don't have to go through extreme measures like camping out in the cold, why not make an honest attempt at copping them? If you don't you'll probably end up paying much more above retail this being a classic and all. If you want to pass that's perfectly fine, but if you want them try to get them day it'll be a smarter grown man decision.

Back
Top Bottom