Taxi 12's - December '13

Welp as I stated earlier in the thread I picked up two pairs of these...

After I'd gotten them though I came to the conclusion that it was ridiculous to have the second pair and decided to let them go...Not one for re-selling and didn't have any of my people who were looking for a pair...Figured I'd give somebody else a legit shot at getting a pair for retail and had my wife take them to one of our local outlets for a return...Anyway she's there waiting in line to do the return and this cat in line behind her asks is she is returning those and offers to buy saying he struck out on all the local raffles and wasn't able to buy a pair online due to being at work...

Anyway long story, err...long...They ask the employee at the register if a refund can be completed on our end then immediately sell the shoes to this other guy...Tried this myself a couple times before and they always throw the standard "NO" at you saying the item needs to be added back into the inventory...Just basic BS since 90% of the time it's the employee looking for a come up...Anyway surprisingly the employee said that it wouldn't be a problem...So my wife finishes the refund the guy steps up to buy and to everybody's surprise they ring up for $139.99...Guy was apparently over the moon...

Just figured I'd throw a cool story out there...

Last edited:

After I'd gotten them though I came to the conclusion that it was ridiculous to have the second pair and decided to let them go...Not one for re-selling and didn't have any of my people who were looking for a pair...Figured I'd give somebody else a legit shot at getting a pair for retail and had my wife take them to one of our local outlets for a return...Anyway she's there waiting in line to do the return and this cat in line behind her asks is she is returning those and offers to buy saying he struck out on all the local raffles and wasn't able to buy a pair online due to being at work...

Anyway long story, err...long...They ask the employee at the register if a refund can be completed on our end then immediately sell the shoes to this other guy...Tried this myself a couple times before and they always throw the standard "NO" at you saying the item needs to be added back into the inventory...Just basic BS since 90% of the time it's the employee looking for a come up...Anyway surprisingly the employee said that it wouldn't be a problem...So my wife finishes the refund the guy steps up to buy and to everybody's surprise they ring up for $139.99...Guy was apparently over the moon...

Good deed bruh payin it forward karma is real and you shall see

Is it bad that I'm mad it wasn't me?!? :D:D

That's awesome bro... Love hearing stories about people helping others.

I met a dude on NT a few years back (his name was JP), dude had the hook up and always looked out for me. Especially on the Bred XI release. Dude was so nice, I thought he was a scammer at first... LOLOL!! Just some genuinely good people in this world.

Repped

Repped for sure.........Dude had patience and was blessed with a discount in the end. Dude must be living life in the path of the lord, seriously.

Repped for sure.........Dude had patience and was blessed with a discount in the end. Dude must be living life in the path of the lord, seriously.

Goes to show that God is faithful as long as we do our part and that man was blessed. I love hearing amazing stories like this one.

If I strike out with the 3lab5's I'm definitely going to try and seek out these Taxi's since they've definitely grown on me. But the way resell prices are these days an attempt at the Taxi's or Gamma Blue 11's will have me flipping coins on making a decision lol I may just wait and try for the 3's, but these Taxi's definitely look dope and I'm happy for everyone that got them.

^^^

Meh... Just wait until these resellers start getting impatient or their moneys gettin tight.

My buddy just grabbed a DS pair off CL for 200.

^^^

Meh... Just wait until these resellers start getting impatient or their moneys gettin tight.

My buddy just grabbed a DS pair off CL for 200.

$200 is definitely not bad, my reseller purchase limit is pretty much $250 maybe $300 if I'm really feeling a shoe (which I haven't done yet) but I'd love to pay as close as possible to retail.

I listed a pair of taxis at $265 or best offer. Not sure if people were shy about offering, but got like one offer.

I ended up selling in a FB group for 230 shipped.

Deals are out there, you just have to talk to sellers, don't always jump and bite at the first price you see. Make sure you make it reasonable for both parties.

I found a pair for $260 shipped. Should I hold out or jump on it?
Depends.  If money ain't no thing and you wanna rock em now, do it.  If you like to shop smart, I would def wait on a better price or a restock of some kind.  Just my opinion tho since you asked.

I listed a pair of taxis at $265 or best offer. Not sure if people were shy about offering, but got like one offer.

I ended up selling in a FB group for 230 shipped.

Deals are out there, you just have to talk to sellers, don't always jump and bite at the first price you see. Make sure you make it reasonable for both parties.

YOU SEE..... That's a reasonable reseller (& buyer). That's what a transaction looks and sounds like.

I had one dude offer me $85 for my Vnds playoff 12.

Another reseller, I was talking to wanted space jams, DB v or 3lab5 for his taxis.

I get so frustrated, I finally just started responding, "Good luck!"

yea i just copped 220 locally. fitten to move my extra gamma 11's and 12's and make my overall purchase under retail way under retail 

YOU SEE..... That's a reasonable reseller (& buyer). That's what a transaction looks and sounds like.

I had one dude offer me $85 for my Vnds playoff 12.

Another reseller, I was talking to wanted space jams, DB v or 3lab5 for his taxis.

I get so frustrated, I finally just started responding, "Good luck!"
yea some people are crazy i see cats really trying to push 300 on gammas still with hype dying out. i mean i settled with a cat at 270 he was happy with that price.... so was i... to be honest i only copped multiples of gamma's to trade straight up for taxis.  

in fact someone wanted my gamma's plus cash for his taxis 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Over all prices will drop!!! always make a reseller a offer and walk away tell them you have cash in hand and ready. 

once that pair is hard to move they will be back to you. in fact sometimes post what your looking for and willing to spend resellers will find you! just make sure you meet them in good place like police station or across the street from one. post offices are good cause no one pulling a burner on fed ground all kinds of problems if and when they are caught 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom