Taxi 12's - December '13

I had a size 12 and it was way too big. I was lucky as last week I strolled into the new HoH out here and they still had a number of them left midday so I got a 11.5. I was realy happy because the 12 was swimming on me. I was also lucky enough to get some other stuff there too.

Finally got around to wearing these and to the theme of the thread they run big. What are most people doing if you can't go down a half size on these. It's not like you have a chance to try these on at the release day. Wonder why the sizing is so off on these.

Finally got around to wearing these and to the theme of the thread they run big. What are most people doing if you can't go down a half size on these. It's not like you have a chance to try these on at the release day. Wonder why the sizing is so off on these.
yeah it's been strange, the only retros i can think of that fit properly were the bred 11s and 13s.. everything else has kinda run big imho

I guess I'm in the minority with this but these fit TTS for me. I actually think that my 2012 obsidians fit bigger than these.

The last few releases have been all over the place in terms of sizing for me, the Taxis going big just like most people. The only consistency I am getting is with the new JB sigs.

I'd recommend buying a thicker insole and/or wearing thicker socks (Nike Elite).

For sure there will be a restock

But will u be on your pc or phone when it happens is the problem

I'm always on my phone, but guessing the exact time and date is the problem. Someone on another thread mentioned that Nike has their end of year restock in May, is there any truth to that?

I kind of wish I went a half size down on these but I have been having bad ingrown toenail problems so I need a little wiggle room for my toes and on the plus side I can just wear elite socks and they fit much better.

I have a question, if I may ask, where are all you finding these $250 and less prices for the Taxi's? I wear a size 13 and haven't been able to find anything under $300.

XIIs have always run big since I can remember.

Learned my lesson from the Playoffs and always go .5 size down

I have a question, if I may ask, where are all you finding these $250 and less prices for the Taxi's? I wear a size 13 and haven't been able to find anything under $300.

Craigslist. I check it periodically throughout the day. Seen the same post over and over for last couple of weeks. I messaged the guy about 3 times. He finally came down. He went all the way down to 220

Wow!!! I noticed this since 1st day that i wore them. So today i got some insoles from some shoes that i had laying around and Damn they feel good. This is how they are supposed to feel. Just go ahead and remove the insole from some Nike shoe, AJ 1 or Air Force 1. Just make sure they are either same size or no more than .5 size down

300 is OD for these. I kind of regret not just pulling the trigger on 2 when I had the chance on RD. This is one of my favorite shoes of all time I'm balling in this new pair, and have a cdp pair for casual, but I'm wishing I had a 3rd pair for when one gets too beat up. oh well
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom