Taxi 12's - December '13

Finally got a second pair this morning.... my cereal got soggy though while going through check out!
Don't count your eggs before they hatch. I got a size 12 this morning only to have it get cancelled. I haven't received the e mail yet but checked the order status and it says cancelled.

Has anyone taken off the insoles of their Jordan 12s? I looked under the insole of my Obsidian 12s and I saw that their was and Ortholite footbed. I didnt know they came with that. It definatelly adds to the comfort of the shoe. But am I the only one that has that because I doubt my pair is fake.

Last edited:
Anybofy know where I can get replacement laces for these that look as close as they come with mine got a lil dirty

Last edited:
I cant believe theirs no exact 12 laces out there because with these taxis any other lace besides these thin ropes don't look right makes me sorta happy my laces aren't completely ****** juss a little part...

good find so tempted to order have you had any experience ordering from them?
I only ordered the xi lows earlier from them. it came out good but that was $187 shipped. Which is usually below the customs threshold some may get hit with. It only took ups about 9 days from ordering which isn't bad for an overseas order.

Last edited:
I only ordered the xi lows earlier from them. it came out good but that was $187 shipped. Which is usually below the customs threshold some may get hit with. It only took ups about 9 days from ordering which isn't bad for an overseas order.
Thank man might give it a shot and cross my fingers!

So tempted to order but these would not be worth the custom fees if I do get hit with them.. I think I'm gonna hold out till a restock

Thank man might give it a shot and cross my fingers!

I ordered some olive 9's from them a few weeks ago total was $217. Shipping was fast plus no custom fee from Italy to Boston, MA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom