TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear dudes act like mommy and daddy are fighting in here and curl up in a corner whenever there is some spirited conversation, jeesh. Henn had his own back covered.

His viewpoint was valid it just differed from mine. It was a good debate IMO. Maybe his posts got deleted and he was banned for personal attacks or something but I wasn't the one who reported him and his attacks weren't even that personal. He was just calling me friendly and soft, which I am any way lol. Who snitched? He should be reinstated I don't think the thread ban was necessary either but EyeSee and Sole Blessed were apparently banned for no reason as well.

My girl been getting that thang super wet on some creamy basil type ****. 

Ride game getting better. Was team thick for a while but may be slim girls got me right now b

I wish we could just talk about the pretty women in our lives without having to assert our alphaness or be judgemental as hell

It's the Thread About Yambs yall. It ain't that serious

I thought the veterans on here were suspose to put the upcomers on game and not treat them like ****.

When ever I post something to get insight it's always the same TAYers bashing me and getting annoyed.

Y'all don't want me to prosper out here with stories to tell?

Mugen got my mind back straight again months back and I'm finally waking up the inner alpha that's been sleeping for so long.

It's hard when you've have been out of touch for so long

That's why I come here for advice.

I'm no snake, lurker, or whatever

I'm just trying to feast yall

His viewpoint was valid it just differed from mine. It was a good debate IMO. Maybe his posts got deleted and he was banned for personal attacks or something but I wasn't the one who reported him and his attacks weren't even that personal. He was just calling me friendly and soft, which I am any way lol. Who snitched? He should be reinstated I don't think the thread ban was necessary either but EyeSee and Sole Blessed were apparently banned for no reason as well.
i don't really care for the situation at all, but I don't know about a grown man calling himself soft, that's no bueno imo

My girl been getting that thang super wet on some creamy basil type ****. 

Ride game getting better. Was team thick for a while but may be slim girls got me right now b

Basil famb? You sure?
But what dat thang smell like
Thang smell like water

I wish we could just talk about the pretty women in our lives without having to assert our alphaness or be judgemental as hell

It's the Thread About Yambs yall. It ain't that serious
I thought the veterans on here were suspose to put the upcomers on game and not treat them like ****.

When ever I post something to get insight it's always the same TAYers bashing me and getting annoyed.

Y'all don't want me to prosper out here with stories to tell?

Mugen got my mind back straight again months back and I'm finally waking up the inner alpha that's been sleeping for so long.

It's hard when you've have been out of touch for so long

That's why I come here for advice.

I'm no snake, lurker, or whatever

I'm just trying to feast yall
Just tell the stories bruh don't get to arguing. 

Me and a fellow Nter are going to hit up Club 54 in Old Town Pasadena (SoCal) tonight around 12AM. As always, anyone is welcome to join.

Damn no one in socal party closer to the valley?
Bro, Pasadena is 30 mins from the valley :lol:

What's there to do in the valley though?

Lived in Pacoima for 10 years. Went to Northridge for my BS and MS. Worked around West Hills and Woodland Hills for 3 years.

The whole valley shuts down at 9pm.

We do all over. We've done Hollywood, was at Argyle and Avalon couple weeks ago. We've done DTLA. We've done Costa Mesa. We've done SaMo.

Always looking for new stuff to check out.

Bro, Pasadena is 30 mins from the valley :lol:

What's there to do in the valley though?

Lived in Pacoima for 10 years. Went to Northridge for my BS and MS. Worked around West Hills and Woodland Hills for 3 years.

The whole valley shuts down at 9pm.

We do all over. We've done Hollywood, was at Argyle and Avalon couple weeks ago. We've done DTLA. We've done Costa Mesa. We've done SaMo.

Always looking for new stuff to check out.
Im still like another 45 north of the valley :lol: yall ever been out to westlake?

Im still like another 45 north of the valley :lol: yall ever been out to westlake?
Where are you at? The valley is usually San Fernando Valley, stretching from Burbank/NoHo to West Hills then it bleeds out to Simi Valley which is more the 805.

Westlake Village? Is that what you meant?

I've gone around there/Calabasas/TO before. Affluent areas but night life isn't there.

:lol: I think I already said this, but going to a private party for my friend at some lounge in Ktown tonight
I shall let you guys know how that is
Apparently it's an RSVP only type of place

wj4 gave us an invite
Where is yours :nerd:
Word up.

Lol. It's all good though.

:lol: I think I already said this, but going to a private party for my friend at some lounge in Ktown tonight
Only place I've gone to in Ktown was Lock and Key in Ktown. Concept is cool. Place was way too small for the people though.

My homie got a table and hit me up at the last minute to swing through. I was happen to be in the area but wasn't dressed up. Showed up in t shirt and jorts. Walked in to the front of the line and told them I'm with _____. Got in asap with no problems. Guess my bud dropped mad bread.

Just seen my girl HEATED for the first time :smh:

Quick backstory, my ex who had me blocked on her phone for a couple years texted me really late about a month ago saying she was with my homie. Homie texts me after says he was just with my ex, says she broke up with her bf, she still has feelings for me, thinks it could work between us in the future if I grew up a little. In my mind, I would never ever give her another chance at a relationship because she screwed me over. I never responded to her text message to me.

A mutual friend of my ex texts me today and says, "Yo...... So totally random but Sarah (my ex) is here and wants to hang out...." I said, "Ok what were you guys thinking?" She said, "Want to meet for happy hour?"

I didn't respond.

I take a screenshot of convo and show my girl and ask if it would be ok with her (me thinking it'd be completely harmless and it would be great to show up in front of my ex and have her see me flourishing and know she ruined her chances). My girl completely freaks out on me. She's really upset bros.

I called my sister and she's like it's your first fight, won't always be a honeymoon, she'll get over it, I don't think you did anything wrong it's not like you went and did it without asking, etc...

What y'all think? I know it'll be ok just trying to rememdy the situation as best as possibl

Last edited:
Just seen my girl HEATED for the first time
mean.gif

Quick backstory, my ex who had me blocked on her phone for a couple years texted me really late about a month ago saying she was with my homie. Homie texts me after says he was just with my ex, says she broke up with her bf, she still has feelings for me, thinks it could work between us in the future if I grew up a little. In my mind, I would never ever give her another chance at a relationship because she screwed me over. I never responded to her text message to me.

A mutual friend of my ex texts me today and says, "Yo...... So totally random but Sarah (my ex) is here and wants to hang out...." I said, "Ok what were you guys thinking?" She said, "Want to meet for happy hour?"

I didn't respond.

I take a screenshot of convo and show my girl and ask if it would be ok with her (me thinking it'd be completely harmless and it would be great to show up in front of my ex and have her see me flourishing and know she ruined her chances). My girl completely freaks out on me. She's really upset bros.

I called my sister and she's like it's your first fight, won't always be a honeymoon, she'll get over it, I don't think you did anything wrong it's not like you went and did it without asking, etc...

What y'all think? I know it'll be ok just trying to rememdy the situation as best as possibl
1. Don't meet with ex

2. Everything will be aight

Your girl is justified to be upset. She is a woman, so she knows your mutual friend is just trying to hook you up with your ex, even if that wasn't YOUR plan. The fact that you asked your girl about it before going and didn't actually go should mean that you'll be alright after it blows over... but women are crazy so she may just act like you went and did it even if that isn't true at all 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
  But hopefully once the fire clears out of her eyes it will be ancient history.

Last edited:
Yeah henn you will be fine. You know me and my girl get into it.

Just drink a brew and :smokin you'll be good

**** it's Friday

Also I would have blew it off as I'm not trying to get back with her. It's not that big of a deal for you to fly off getting mad

Last edited:
wj4 gave us an invite
Where is yours :nerd:
Word up.

Lol. It's all good though.

Only place I've gone to in Ktown was Lock and Key in Ktown. Concept is cool. Place was way too small for the people though.

My homie got a table and hit me up at the last minute to swing through. I was happen to be in the area but wasn't dressed up. Showed up in t shirt and jorts. Walked in to the front of the line and told them I'm with _____. Got in asap with no problems. Guess my bud dropped mad bread.
Tbh I just been to Ktown to only feast on kbbq or EMc seafood
Great places to take a girl out to eat

Sometimes you just gotta look twice at people and reconsider... girl just defended this borderline rapist of a guy to me telling me he's cool. Might just have to put that one on the back burner for now. Poor judgement is super unattractive to me. Next thing you know I'm in a situation I don't want to be in..... nah fam...and she had nice everything too......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom