TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mentality :lol:

Aight man

My thing is, I'd rather and hope my girl respects me. Not rules....in the event that she respects rules, and not me then there's no need to continue further.

If your girl respects you and is really down for you in that way, there's not a single rule or boundary discussion that needs to be had. Girls I've messed with, you couldn't beg them to venture out or entertain something else in that moment of time.

I wish you the best my man @Lucky Blessed :smile:

Hopefully you find a loyal girl whom you build a foundation of trust with just between you two. When you establish that love and trust, outsiders sliding in for a drink are irrelevant. I see where you're coming from as taking it as a form of disrespect but I don't think that way. It's an innocent mistake if the guy didn't know I was her man. Nothing malicious in my eyes I know me and my girl straight.

I don't have the "take yo girl" mentality any more but I did when I lacked self confidence and still needed to compare myself to other men. All my confidence comes from within now. Within me. Within my relationship between just my girl and I. That's all that matters to me and I believe in it.

*soft hands dap*

Last edited:
As long as Pill Cosby ain't giving my girl a drink, I ain't worried about nothing

My girl is a jokester but she always makes comments about me getting her pregnant and proposing to her...I'm low-key starting to think she's semi serious

wth is a war daddy?

He a grown man ain't he, I'm sure he can speak for himself. He don't need you fight his battles and come to his defense.

I already took my "L" from you. You won man. Continue to flourish. For real we are all fam in this thread. We can have differing opinions and be cool. I'm glad you know I'm sweet now I love to share my happiness in my relationship with others and spread the good vibes. I love my sweet life :smile:

Exactly. But dudes really taking everything personal like the bolded. Talking about guys trying to "stunt" on them and getting killed over a $10 drink.

When did I ever say I was gonna let someone disrespect me? And when has buying someone a drink ever been a show of disrespect? You street cats are ******* delusional.

I clearly said if it ever got to the point of him pursuing my girl in a manner she didn't want, she'd tell him to stop. And if he didn't, I'd tell him.

I'm not going to stop people from approaching my girl and socializing with her, or even buying her a drink. A bar is a social setting and that's totally acceptable behavior.

Let me buy yo girl a drink, bet I smash next time I see her at the bar solo[emoji]128514[/emoji]

423.gif

Both sides have a point, though. It's all about what type of girl you have at the end of the day.
thisthisthis

so, it's me & my dude's one year anniversary next week. it's been really hot in our area lately and we don't have air conditioner. 

an electric fan isn't too bad as far as a practical present goes, right? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It's ok I'm not taking anything personal. I don't even know dude and he wants to **** my girl. It's comical :rofl: Think this might be Nomads new sn tbh.

[thread="642298"]Quote:[/thread]
Both sides have a point, though. It's all about what type of girl you have at the end of the day.
thisthisthis

so, it's me & my dude's one year anniversary next week. it's been really hot in our area lately and we don't have air conditioner. 

an electric fan isn't too bad as far as a practical present goes, right? :nerd:  

Guys love practical gifts like that they can get some utility out of. I say go for it. One of my ex gave me a George Foreman grill once I was very grateful and got a lot of use out of it.

thisthisthis

an electric fan isn't too bad as far as a practical present goes, right? :nerd:  

Nope not at all. Im all about small stuff and bein practical. Im sure he will appreciate that your thinkin bout keepin him cool thru the day.

Anybody ever get into a small disagreement with their girl or chick they was with out in public and have someone try to intervene? I was at penn social last weekend and my girl was mad that I took too long when I left to hit a blunt. While we were discussing it a guy comes up and says I should leave her alone lol it was just funny to me. Idk if it was because of our interracial thing or he was just a captain.. I wasn't being aggressive at all. Just curious

Last edited:
Let's leave that topic alone. Some of y'all just be taking it too far :lol:

So I'm tryna finesse some 35 year old yambs (just turned 29)...first date on Saturday evening.

I ALWAYS do drinks at a bar on first date. That should be good, right?

Last edited:
Let's leave that topic alone. Some of y'all just be taking it too far :lol:

So I'm try name finesse some 35 year old yambs (just turned 29)...first date on Saturday evening.

I ALWAYS do drinks at a bar on first date. That should be good, right?

She might feel too old to be in the bar

Arguing in public is a huge deal breaker for me. We gotta have an understanding that no matter the situation it's gone get handled behind closed doors. Had a chick wild out on me a few weeks ago in public bc she assumed I wanted her sis. Me & the sis dipped out real quick to burn one in the car, I come back & shorty is wildin tryna fight the sis :lol: I pull her to the side & make my point clear. Gotta admit though did kinda turn me on seeing her go in like that :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom