TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little story to get us back on track. It's pretty long, sorry fam.
Last Saturday I went to my boy's kickback and brought my girl with me. This girl showed up with two of her girls, both of them weren't good looking in the face but one of them was thick as hell. So all of us were playing the drinking version of Jenga. I ended up pulling the brick that says move to another spot, I inadvertently move next to the thick joint. She was all smiling and talking to me, I'm not really entertaining it though. But with each Hennessy/Vanilla Coke, she's looking like she can get the D :lol: :smh:. She leans over and asks my girl something and I can see my girl's face is like :stoneface: . After the game, my girl tells me that the thick chick asked her, "are you with him? Like is that your man or you just came with him?". My girl said she was quick to claim me. For the rest of the night my girl had the laser x-ray vision on your boy. I went to the bathroom and thick chick came out before I went in and she's just eyeing me. Once I got out, she was in the hallway talking to my boy. I stop and talk to him and the chick just stands right next to us. Once we're done talking, I try to slide past her since the hall was skinny. As I slide by her, she puts her arms around me and whispers something (I didn't really hear her though over the music). I go find my girl and she starts hitting me with the crazy Latina questions, and being mad that I left her alone over there for a little (she didn't really know anyone at the kickback). I didn't tell my girl about thick chick whispering in my ear because I'm not with the drama. My girl made sure she stuck by my side the whole time after that though. To wrap up the night, I'm taking a flick with my boy for our snapchats and thick chick just slides in the middle of us. I'm too drunk to tell her to move so I just let it be. I put my phone in my pocket after without posting that flick on snapchat, but on the way home my girl was cursing me out over thick chick sliding in the flick. And to add fuel to the fire, the girl that originally brought thick chick with her is trying to put her on with me. :rofl: :smh:

Probably was gonna ask you if y'all was down for that 3 some

My dude Henn is asking errrbody outchea for pics :lol:

I wanna see the thick chick from the story :nerd: And yesterday was just funny :lol: But Hoosier shouldn't feel bad we all have different tastes and we don't know her personality. I'm sure she's cool.

Just a little story to get us back on track. It's pretty long, sorry fam.
Last Saturday I went to my boy's kickback and brought my girl with me. This girl showed up with two of her girls, both of them weren't good looking in the face but one of them was thick as hell. So all of us were playing the drinking version of Jenga. I ended up pulling the brick that says move to another spot, I inadvertently move next to the thick joint. She was all smiling and talking to me, I'm not really entertaining it though. But with each Hennessy/Vanilla Coke, she's looking like she can get the D :lol: :smh:. She leans over and asks my girl something and I can see my girl's face is like :stoneface: . After the game, my girl tells me that the thick chick asked her, "are you with him? Like is that your man or you just came with him?". My girl said she was quick to claim me. For the rest of the night my girl had the laser x-ray vision on your boy. I went to the bathroom and thick chick came out before I went in and she's just eyeing me. Once I got out, she was in the hallway talking to my boy. I stop and talk to him and the chick just stands right next to us. Once we're done talking, I try to slide past her since the hall was skinny. As I slide by her, she puts her arms around me and whispers something (I didn't really hear her though over the music). I go find my girl and she starts hitting me with the crazy Latina questions, and being mad that I left her alone over there for a little (she didn't really know anyone at the kickback). I didn't tell my girl about thick chick whispering in my ear because I'm not with the drama. My girl made sure she stuck by my side the whole time after that though. To wrap up the night, I'm taking a flick with my boy for our snapchats and thick chick just slides in the middle of us. I'm too drunk to tell her to move so I just let it be. I put my phone in my pocket after without posting that flick on snapchat, but on the way home my girl was cursing me out over thick chick sliding in the flick. And to add fuel to the fire, the girl that originally brought thick chick with her is trying to put her on with me. :rofl: :smh:

Maybe I read your whole story wrong... but just wanted to ask, you left your girl by herself at a party?

My dude Henn is asking errrbody outchea for pics :lol:

I wanna see the thick chick from the story :nerd: And yesterday was just funny :lol: But Hoosier shouldn't feel bad we all have different tastes and we don't know her personality. I'm sure she's cool.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

And bruh.... some Jerry Springer **** went down at mi casa couple weeks ago with the current and the ex. :smh:

My dude Henn is asking errrbody outchea for pics
laugh.gif
I wanna see the thick chick from the story
nerd.gif
And yesterday was just funny
laugh.gif
But Hoosier shouldn't feel bad we all have different tastes and we don't know her personality. I'm sure she's cool.
Respek it. You move in with your girl yet? My girl hinted this **** last night. We've only been together since the all star game 

My dude Henn is asking errrbody outchea for pics
laugh.gif
I wanna see the thick chick from the story
nerd.gif
And yesterday was just funny
laugh.gif
But Hoosier shouldn't feel bad we all have different tastes and we don't know her personality. I'm sure she's cool.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

And bruh.... some Jerry Springer **** went down at mi casa couple weeks ago with the current and the ex.
mean.gif
Bruh this **** is the worst. I've been seeing this old girl I used to smash. I blocked her number but pulled the texts a couple days ago this ***** still hitting me up and asking me to hang out. I seen her out on Sunday when I'm out with my girl drinking. My ***** I hit the swiftest juke move out that damn bar breh. Colts gotta sign me to be PR no lie ***** **** was smooth as hell.

My girl was saying I was flirting with some chick at one of her boy's house warming. Said I was holding her hand and leaning over into the chick's chair.

I couldn't understand why I would disrespect her at her people's house or in general I was just talking. It was no chick I was trying to get with(she twisted my words with this). I do not know the limit to stop being social with a random chick while being out and that the chick wouldn't have known if I had a gf until she came downstairs. In her mind you was single(how is that my fault? I'm not looking to get her number). 

She also said I gave the random chick more attention and chill vibes than I give her in the months we've been together.

We got in argument over that and other stuff. Told her this is the last time we are having this discussion about us being at the crossroad.

Doxen you skated in that situation my dude especially if she's Latina, she could've flipped out cut you up & burnt the whole building down :lol:

I be having to chill too when I'm out with my woman, got cursed out one time & called an "extra friendly as *****" for just responding to some random broad lol

My girl was saying I was flirting with some chick at one of her boy's house warming. Said I was holding her hand and leaning over into the chicks chair
All of thisgoes back to the convo we had last week. If it was necessary to announce youre taken essentially as soon as soon as you get to your social location.

Ill be honest it may be time to let her go man. Seens like she is holding u to this standard that she thinks youre ignoring. She essenwants some one to kiss her *** it seems

Doxen you skated in that situation my dude especially if she's Latina, she could've flipped out cut you up & burnt the whole building down :lol:

I be having to chill too when I'm out with my woman, got cursed out one time & called an "extra friendly as *****" for just responding to some random broad lol

My girl said I was too friendly to my friends yesterday. Like duh they are my friends what am I supposed to be a **** to them :stoneface: In the context of me giving my friends :pimp:, beer, food, etc... She says she thinks it's one of my weaknesses that I'm too friendly and extend too much to other people and don't get anything in return from it.

Cuz I was chillin with my boy Rob last night and he came over and matched me. We listened to new Curren$y album and I offer him a beer. It was a nice beer that me and my girl bought together and it was the last one. But every time I see him and he's :pimp: or drinking he always offers me whatever. She was mad because we bought the beer together so she paid for half of it and I just offered it up. I mean I understand she wanted me to save it for her, but it's the only beer I had and she always babysitting her drink any way. She was mad she got 1 beer out the 6 pack I'm like well you should drink more then :lol:

Yeah she's Colombian, crazy as hell too. She was hitting me with that "how are you friendly all of a sudden? You don't like people." :smh:

Maybe I read your whole story wrong... but just wanted to ask, you left your girl by herself at a party?
Nah I just went to the bathroom, then got caught up talking to my boy trying to throw him oops outside the bathroom. It was like all of maybe seven minutes.

:rofl:
I don't know the girl and don't remember her name. If I ever see her again, I'll try to get a picture.

Anyone else enjoy feasting on choch ? I think I have a problem

You're disgusting b. Wash ya face.

View media item 2084287
Just kidding. You're not alone.

When I get done and I'm outside smoking a cig then get a wiff of mustache it's like:
tZdlnno.gif

View media item 2084288
Not gonna lie I've been known to rock some face juices.

Was drinking with the homie and some of his friends I just met the other day. His friend had to dipped and he only had a couple sips of his beer so he gave it to me and said, "don't worry, I don't eat *****." Needless to say I was worried for his sake. HNS

Do y'all feel like there's dibs on new chicks between you & your homies? Long story short my boy had been eyeing a certain chick but hadn't made his move yet. I ended up meeting her through a mutual friend & we've been vibing ever since. Now whenever the 3 of us are in the same setting my boy is giving me the stink eye & lowkey blocking :lol: I kinda felt bad bc the homie seems real into her but at the same time I don't, I can't help that she vibes with me. It's not like I went out of my way to get at her either. Just don't want my boy feeling like I ho'ed him out over a broad.

Last edited:
Do y'all feel like there's dibs on new chicks between you & your homies? Long story short my boy had been eyeing a certain chick but hadn't made his move yet. I ended up meeting her through a mutual friend & we've been vibing ever since. Now whenever the 3 of us are in the same setting my boy is giving me the stink eye & lowkey blocking :lol: I kinda felt bad bc the homie seems real into her but at the same time I don't, I can't help that she vibes with me. It's not like I went out of my way to get at her either. Just don't want my boy feeling like I ho'ed him out over a broad.

He acting like a ***** .

He acting like a ***** .
And to add to that, your homie got no game :lol:

Nah thats his loss, he should already know these b's be choosing. We've never called dibs.. if you want her then get her
True that
This saying will always ring true "don't hate the player, hate the game"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom