Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao damn homie went for the jugular foh lol

I hate the meme because it's corny and not true

Last edited:
:lol: finally caught up with this thread
I don't see anything wrong with Hooiser's chick
Y'all so judgemental :lol:

I Went to Cleveland last weekend and I realized living in DC spoils you when it comes to everything especially women.. Living in DC Is not reality lol we literally have it all...I'm not moving no time soon unless God has another idea in mind for my life

Just caught up on the thread and I saw this and said "TRUTH"

Houston is cool in certain areas, but man aint nothing like home. I went home last August and was in heaven again. Woman so much healthier and sexier.

I'll never forget back in like 2011 I went on a mini slump after I honestly was shook to smash this chick(she was fine as ****) my homie told me u ain't been right since lebron left Cleveland man that **** had me heated but at the same time I couldn't do nothing but laugh

laugh.gif
finally caught up with this thread
I don't see anything wrong with Hooiser's chick
Y'all so judgemental
laugh.gif
I know man got me wanting to dump my girl now cause NT's approval > 

Just a little story to get us back on track. It's pretty long, sorry fam.
Last Saturday I went to my boy's kickback and brought my girl with me. This girl showed up with two of her girls, both of them weren't good looking in the face but one of them was thick as hell. So all of us were playing the drinking version of Jenga. I ended up pulling the brick that says move to another spot, I inadvertently move next to the thick joint. She was all smiling and talking to me, I'm not really entertaining it though. But with each Hennessy/Vanilla Coke, she's looking like she can get the D :lol: :smh:. She leans over and asks my girl something and I can see my girl's face is like :stoneface: . After the game, my girl tells me that the thick chick asked her, "are you with him? Like is that your man or you just came with him?". My girl said she was quick to claim me. For the rest of the night my girl had the laser x-ray vision on your boy. I went to the bathroom and thick chick came out before I went in and she's just eyeing me. Once I got out, she was in the hallway talking to my boy. I stop and talk to him and the chick just stands right next to us. Once we're done talking, I try to slide past her since the hall was skinny. As I slide by her, she puts her arms around me and whispers something (I didn't really hear her though over the music). I go find my girl and she starts hitting me with the crazy Latina questions, and being mad that I left her alone over there for a little (she didn't really know anyone at the kickback). I didn't tell my girl about thick chick whispering in my ear because I'm not with the drama. My girl made sure she stuck by my side the whole time after that though. To wrap up the night, I'm taking a flick with my boy for our snapchats and thick chick just slides in the middle of us. I'm too drunk to tell her to move so I just let it be. I put my phone in my pocket after without posting that flick on snapchat, but on the way home my girl was cursing me out over thick chick sliding in the flick. And to add fuel to the fire, the girl that originally brought thick chick with her is trying to put her on with me. :rofl: :smh:

Last Saturday I went to my boy's kickback and brought my girl with me. This girl showed up with two of her girls, both of them weren't good looking in the face but one of them was thick as hell. So all of us were playing the drinking version of Jenga. I ended up pulling the brick that says move to another spot, I inadvertently move next to the thick joint. She was all smiling and talking to me, I'm not really entertaining it though. But with each Hennessy/Vanilla Coke, she's looking like she can get the D
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. She leans over and asks my girl something and I can see my girl's face is like
indifferent.gif
. After the game, my girl tells me that the thick chick asked her, "are you with him? Like is that your man or you just came with him?". My girl said she was quick to claim me. For the rest of the night my girl had the laser x-ray vision on your boy. I went to the bathroom and thick chick came out before I went in and she's just eyeing me. Once I got out, she was in the hallway talking to my boy. I stop and talk to him and the chick just stands right next to us. Once we're done talking, I try to slide past her since the hall was skinny. As I slide by her, she puts her arms around me and whispers something (I didn't really hear her though over the music). I go find my girl and she starts hitting me with the crazy Latina questions, and being mad that I left her alone over there for a little (she didn't really know anyone at the kickback). I didn't tell my girl about thick chick whispering in my ear because I'm not with the drama. My girl made sure she stuck by my side the whole time after that though. To wrap up the night, I'm taking a flick with my boy for our snapchats and thick chick just slides in the middle of us. I'm too drunk to tell her to move so I just let it be. I put my phone in my pocket after without posting that flick on snapchat, but on the way home my girl was cursing me out over thick chick sliding in the flick. And to add fuel to the fire, the girl that originally brought thick chick with her is trying to put her on with me.
roll.gif
mean.gif
Girls love doing that scandalous **** b. Something similar happened to me at the bar and I'm with my girl and her friend. My girl like went to the bathroom or something and it was her friend's first time at the bar. I tell her "I'm going outside to smoke a cig". Dawg my girl drunk at this point. Her friend told my girl that I was trying to hit on her and my girl got super ****** I was like what the hell 
laugh.gif

Scandalous girls I tell ya. Had another time where I'm at another bar with my girl and I knew the bartender (we never hooked up or anything). Bartender tells my girl "Oh it's good to see he finally settled down cause he's brought a lot of girls in here" and I'm just like why in the hell would you tell her that and it's your first time meeting her? That doesn't make anything better weirdo *** ***** 
mean.gif

Last Saturday I went to my boy's kickback and brought my girl with me. This girl showed up with two of her girls, both of them weren't good looking in the face but one of them was thick as hell. So all of us were playing the drinking version of Jenga. I ended up pulling the brick that says move to another spot, I inadvertently move next to the thick joint. She was all smiling and talking to me, I'm not really entertaining it though. But with each Hennessy/Vanilla Coke, she's looking like she can get the D :lol: :smh:. She leans over and asks my girl something and I can see my girl's face is like :stoneface: . After the game, my girl tells me that the thick chick asked her, "are you with him? Like is that your man or you just came with him?". My girl said she was quick to claim me. For the rest of the night my girl had the laser x-ray vision on your boy. I went to the bathroom and thick chick came out before I went in and she's just eyeing me. Once I got out, she was in the hallway talking to my boy. I stop and talk to him and the chick just stands right next to us. Once we're done talking, I try to slide past her since the hall was skinny. As I slide by her, she puts her arms around me and whispers something (I didn't really hear her though over the music). I go find my girl and she starts hitting me with the crazy Latina questions, and being mad that I left her alone over there for a little (she didn't really know anyone at the kickback). I didn't tell my girl about thick chick whispering in my ear because I'm not with the drama. My girl made sure she stuck by my side the whole time after that though. To wrap up the night, I'm taking a flick with my boy for our snapchats and thick chick just slides in the middle of us. I'm too drunk to tell her to move so I just let it be. I put my phone in my pocket after without posting that flick on snapchat, but on the way home my girl was cursing me out over thick chick sliding in the flick. And to add fuel to the fire, the girl that originally brought thick chick with her is trying to put her on with me. :rofl: :smh:

Pics? :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom