TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all feel like there's dibs on new chicks between you & your homies? Long story short my boy had been eyeing a certain chick but hadn't made his move yet. I ended up meeting her through a mutual friend & we've been vibing ever since. Now whenever the 3 of us are in the same setting my boy is giving me the stink eye & lowkey blocking :lol: I kinda felt bad bc the homie seems real into her but at the same time I don't, I can't help that she vibes with me. It's not like I went out of my way to get at her either. Just don't want my boy feeling like I ho'ed him out over a broad.

jealous is a female trait and only girls call dibs.

Last edited:

You just got out of a long term and wanna **** all types of ****. The hell you analyzing for?
Cuz I've been into thick girls since I was like 12....that's a decade of thick thigh appreciation day every day...since when do you switch your preferences just like that?
Go smash a slim chick and report back to us
nerd.gif

To follow up with my story, the girl that brought the thick chick to the kickback invited me and boy (who's kickback it was) to her place for a movie night next week. I'm only going because I've been trying to hook them up and the girl is mad shy when it comes to relationship stuff. But she's talking about bringing the thick chick over that night too. :smh:

^^ it's liable to go down she's gone be at you full force. Especially now she knows you have a girl. If you're a faithful dude I say sit this one out bruh :lol:

^^ it's liable to go down she's gone be at you full force. Especially now she knows you have a girl. If you're a faithful dude I say sit this one out bruh :lol:
Yeah I'm thinking about just going with him but in my own whip so I can slide out of things get too hot. And she wants me to bring Henn so "she can try it for the first time". :lol: :smh:

Yeah I'm thinking about just going with him but in my own whip so I can slide out of things get too hot. And she wants me to bring Henn so "she can try it for the first time". :lol: :smh:

Just smash man. Not like u married or whatever.

live life.

yolo.

no regrats.

during the process snap pics for the NT fam tho.

Last edited:
To follow up with my story, the girl that brought the thick chick to the kickback invited me and boy (who's kickback it was) to her place for a movie night next week. I'm only going because I've been trying to hook them up and the girl is mad shy when it comes to relationship stuff. But she's talking about bringing the thick chick over that night too.
mean.gif
Don't go homie. They plottin' on the stereotype that men will bang no matter their relationship status. Unless you wanna smash and either ruin or severely damage your relationship. Pics tho

Just smash man. Not like u married or whatever.

live life.

yolo.

no regrats.

during the process snap pics for the NT fam tho.
Nah I would never go looking for yambs while I'm in a relationship, that's pointless. But if something happened and one thing led to another, it is what it is since I'm not married yet. But I'm not trying to cheat.

Nah I would never go looking for yambs while I'm in a relationship, that's pointless. But if something happened and one thing led to another, it is what it is since I'm not married yet. But I'm not trying to cheat.

Then u have ur answer, stay home.

If i were you, i would tell my boy that hes solo or he can find another dude to roll with cause i would expect him to understand that i aint trying to get tempted.

...But i really wanna see a pic of this thick girl :lol:

Last edited:

The way you're talking
Your girl must be on NT

Last edited:
:rofl:
Nah she's not. I'm probably gonna sit this one out with the way you guys are talking. I'm pretty good at saying no, but now you guys got me hesitating. :lol:

It's common sense , shorty know you got a girl , wth she doing inviting you for a movie night .

roll.gif

Nah she's not. I'm probably gonna sit this one out with the way you guys are talking. I'm pretty good at saying no, but now you guys got me hesitating.
laugh.gif
You gon say no, thikkums gon say okay, movie starts lights go off she reachin' for ya belt and you gon say f*** it......but hey, pics of thick shorty

It's common sense , shorty know you got a girl , wth she doing inviting you for a movie night .
That's facts. I'll tell her if she invites thick joint I'm sitting that one out.

I'll find another way to get the pics for the beasts. :lol:

Stayed at my first baby mommas house with our son and my daughter from my second baby momma last night...

Her ex boyfriend also spent the night cz he was apparently having issues with his girlfriend...

This man is an "R&B singer" and everytime i see him he wanna play me one of his generic *** songs...

My trip to Atlanta has been full of shenanigans... the girl im dating is driving up tonight to add to the circus

my mans girlfriend had a friend over last night, and the do you want to smoke and drink line never fails...sometimes I feel bad about one night stands, like girls should be more respectful of themselves, but then again I would be a hypocrite.

Stayed at my first baby mommas house with our son and my daughter from my second baby momma last night...

Her ex boyfriend also spent the night cz he was apparently having issues with his girlfriend...

This man is an "R&B singer" and everytime i see him he wanna play me one of his generic *** songs...

My trip to Atlanta has been full of shenanigans... the girl im dating is driving up tonight to add to the circus
that sounds like a strange evening

my mans girlfriend had a friend over last night, and the do you want to smoke and drink line never fails...sometimes I feel bad about one night stands, like girls should be more respectful of themselves, but then again I would be a hypocrite.
huh what are you talking about it. It's just sex not a forever link partnership 

that sounds like a strange evening
word 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom