TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh what are you talking about it. It's just sex not a forever link partnership 

I'm from Japan, and you Americans make sex out to be like a social activity. Like there isn't any special meaning to it, it's sacred, but then again that's why I said I would be a hypocrite. You guys out here just smashing whatever? American culture at its finest!

I'm from Japan, and you Americans make sex out to be like a social activity. Like there isn't any special meaning to it, it's sacred, but then again that's why I said I would be a hypocrite. You guys out here just smashing whatever? American culture at its finest!

:rofl:

Depends on what you believe in man. To one person, sex could mean absolutely nothing. To another, it "means something". Different strokes.

huh what are you talking about it. It's just sex not a forever link partnership 

If only I was out here smashing whatever. I have a little bit of class.

yes, compared to where I'm from, the culture is not as sexualized. I got lost in smashing, but I've slowly been trying to practice Buddhism and have started to hold sexual activity in a new light, but to each is own...but there is no denying American culture holds sex as some innocuous activity.

Last edited:
So what you are telling me is that if I step foot on Japan soil the women ther are not going to want to see what this American pipe is about :nerd:

Hmmmmm

So what you are telling me is that if I step foot on Japan soil the women ther are not going to want to see what this American pipe is about
nerd.gif

Hmmmmm
all american frank footer 
laugh.gif

Ive been to japan. Ive seen the 1000 yen used pantie gum drop dispenser. You cant fool me.

And fam only said Americans. I always hear about those orgy parties in Europe and that European country that was having sex roulette parties where one person has an STD. So nah it's not only us b.
View media item 2087240

All human beings are horny js
Hell look at the Middle East
Men be treating women like s*** but they got no problem Fing a goat :lol:
Japanese got some weird feitshes like that bukake ish
I know I'm making generalizations but no human race is pure lol

Stayed at my first baby mommas house with our son and my daughter from my second baby momma last night...

Her ex boyfriend also spent the night cz he was apparently having issues with his girlfriend...

This man is an "R&B singer" and everytime i see him he wanna play me one of his generic *** songs...

My trip to Atlanta has been full of shenanigans... the girl im dating is driving up tonight to add to the circus

I know this is pretty unrelated to the main point of this post, but :lol: at dude always wanting to show you his songs. :rofl:

That's something that's hard for me to understand. I'm also a musician who plays guitar and sings, but I play country and some other stuff- not RnB.

I never understood how or why dudes are always so eager to show someone else their music when 90% of the time it's poorly produced or it just isn't good. :lol: I've been playing for 7 years and I'm just now starting to songwrite on a normal basis. After 2 months, I'm halfway done with one song, 1/8 done with another. My girl hasn't heard either yet haha

I don't think I'd ever try to show my ex's other ex one of my songs like "yeah that sh** is good right?"

Last edited:
Henn... party was lit last night but me and Spanish was running on E. We havent slept for over 24hrs but we enjoyed our time.

^Thanks for coming. It was a great party and my girl liked Spanish a lot. We were both hungover as **** yesterday basically slept all day lol.

nt, should I holler using IG or tinder? which one's better, I see this woman on both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom