TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up tho TAY famb?

Been a while since I stopped by. What's new? USA ever marry that chick? How are you and your lady Henn?

The way he told us about her..i do honestly fear for the homie..
Anyone in here know him personally

Im assuming it's not ok to tell your girl. "Its not that i don't notice, i just don't care"

nerd.gif

This girl keeps texting me everyday and she wants me to always "study" with her
She's meh but if I'm horny enough I might just come through and smash :lol:

lol fyi i didnt say that to my girl but i was thinking it.

So remember i asked in here like a month ago if i should tell my ex im dating my current.
I know we said i owe my ex nothing but again we're great friends. and we both knew when we started dating it wouldnt be long term.
but we had that convo yesterday and it went smoothly. even got to the point where she told me she went on dates and stuff and asked for advice because i seem to have been the only one who could handle her.
Kinda glad i told her tho. it's awkward talking about your current to your ex. but as I said we are good friends so I saw why not (plus there is no chance we'll see each other or ever get together again in the immediate future)

it was a good burden off my shoulders especially since i was feeling like I had a bit of feelings for her still. that sort of helped erase that remaining.

Today is a day I been dreading my ex is bringing me my stuff from the ol crib and this bout to be awkward as hell. She called me out the blue yesterday morning after radio silence for 2 months. A ninja was so scared to answer the phone I let it go to voicemail heard what it was bout called back. I know her friend told her about the chick who was posting in my snap but I could careless. In other news, the homie throwing pool party tomorrow chick that's been wanting the yambs gone be there so sliding in that and making some new connections as well. I hope the new chick don't find out.

Today is a day I been dreading my ex is bringing me my stuff from the ol crib and this bout to be awkward as hell. She called me out the blue yesterday morning after radio silence for 2 months. A ninja was so scared to answer the phone I let it go to voicemail heard what it was bout called back. I know her friend told her about the chick who was posting in my snap but I could careless. In other news, the homie throwing pool party tomorrow chick that's been wanting the yambs gone be there so sliding in that and making some new connections as well. I hope the new chick don't find out.

Good luck man. It's too hot out to be dealing with that **** with the ex so that pool party should be refreshing (literally and figuratively).

Last edited:
I was visiting Washington, D.C. In two weeks. Does anybody want to let me crash at their place for like 3 days? Please !!!!!!!!!

NT brethren....

can you press charges on someone if they have an STD and didn't disclose that information before engaging in any type of sexual activity?

If it aint the monster keep ya head up

I'm sure it isn't the monster, but it's something I just don't know what
I feel like my life is ruined. Ain't no way she couldn't have not known.
Been having some really dark thoughts in my head but, at the end of the day it isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom