TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it aint the monster keep ya head up

I'm sure it isn't the monster, but it's something I just don't know what
I feel like my life is ruined. Ain't no way she couldn't have not known.
Been having some really dark thoughts in my head but, at the end of the day it isn't worth it.

Relax man. Go get tested and once you get your results go from there. How are you sure it isn't the monster but are convinced it's something else? That sounds a little silly don't you think? You're probably fine.

Ugh... fellas I'm starting to break. :lol:

As soon as I start to behave and gain my groove... I meet this small curvy petite Latina at the gym the other day.

And hasn't stopped texting me since.

Last edited:
single life=yams pay you no mind

relationship life= yams are being thrown at you left and right like its nothing

Went to the mall with babymama (we made up recently and on good terms now, back to being together and I'm happier then ever)

We walk into American eagle, she goes to the womans section and I go to the guy section lookin at jeans and outta nowhere this Latina who works there is literally asking for the D, not even tryna make me buy something just talking bout my tattoos and if I work out. Immidiatly I shut her down worrying babymama gona see it and think I'm going back to my old ways but maaaaaaaaaaan where the hell were you when I was single mami :smh:

Older jawn at working is preeing me... Part of me wants to take a wack at it and other part is screaming leave work yambs alone.

Older jawn at working is preeing me... Part of me wants to take a wack at it and other part is screaming leave work yambs alone.
got a white girl at work who calls me "Big D." She is into the Chappelle Show, pop culture things and whatnot so no way she doesn;t know what she is doing. She gon' **** around and get an Office Calendar invite from me to meet in the Break room at C.O.B

single life=yams pay you no mind

relationship life= yams are being thrown at you left and right like its nothing

Went to the mall with babymama (we made up recently and on good terms now, back to being together and I'm happier then ever)

We walk into American eagle, she goes to the womans section and I go to the guy section lookin at jeans and outta nowhere this Latina who works there is literally asking for the D, not even tryna make me buy something just talking bout my tattoos and if I work out. Immidiatly I shut her down worrying babymama gona see it and think I'm going back to my old ways but maaaaaaaaaaan where the hell were you when I was single mami :smh:

This. :smh:

Except I was still smashing left & right when I was single.

New yambs being thrown WHILE I'm in a relationship, is giving me the itch to go back to my old ways.

Then I read **** like homie a few pages back, and I'm like nawww im good. :lol:

my best friend's ex just asked me to go to Puerto Rico with her and her best friend.... 

I agreed, but want to go alone and not bring the girl i'm dating 

so...got two dilemmas on my hands.... 

1. how will the girl im dating react to me wanting some me time in PR with 2 females lol ---- im fairly confident she'll be ok with it, or pretend to be, because she's legit been spending the night at my house every night for weeks and we just got back from going out of town together... so it's reasonable for me to want to do things without her

2. my best friend doesn't know I chill with her ex... the first time i mentioned it she got all in her feels and i basically told her to deal with it... she told me just not to tell her about it when we do go out... out of sight, out of mind.... so i gotta euro-step around an entire vacation... 

both girls fine af too ... they're just my friends so I'd never come at them sideways ....but fuhhhh

1. ...............
2. ........................

lol both are not ok in all honesty, but if you want to do it, then do you.

don't have any pics because I have to keep it on the low when we all chill.... 

and my friend doesn't have IG.... not sure if her girl does cz i never asked 

my best friend's ex just asked me to go to Puerto Rico with her and her best friend.... 

1. how will the girl im dating react to me wanting some me time in PR with 2 females lol ---- im fairly confident she'll be ok with it, or pretend to be, because she's legit been spending the night at my house every night for weeks and we just got back from going out of town together... so it's reasonable for me to want to do things without her

2. my best friend doesn't know I chill with her ex... the first time i mentioned it she got all in her feels and i basically told her to deal with it... she told me just not to tell her about it when we do go out... out of sight, out of mind.... so i gotta euro-step around an entire vacation... 

both girls fine af too ... they're just my friends so I'd never come at them sideways ....but fuhhhh
Tell your girl you're going to PR with the homies.

Pics of your girl vs. your best friends

Honestly that'll tell us which is worth hanging out with.

Yamb fam, is it weird that I don't see anything wrong with having kids with multiple women so long as you are talking care of them all? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yamb fam, is it weird that I don't see anything wrong with having kids with multiple women so long as you are talking care of them all? :nerd:

I dont see any problems with it as long as its what you want.

But you must be making bread though

I've just never seen anyone rationalize why it's inherently wrong. Like what's the big deal? I was one of those kids that grew up with Sega and Nintendo, I like having options.

Son wut lmao

Bruh 

Why do you have to short yourself when your girl on the 

3e3.jpg

you should be able to head to PR and have fun.

But if you are there to smash then that's on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom