TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude wouldnt want to invite me anyways.

Ima be climbin up a coconut tree wit a machete and no shirt for the ladies.

Yamb fam, is it weird that I don't see anything wrong with having kids with multiple women so long as you are talking care of them all?
nerd.gif
I have two baby mommas.... 

my kids are 7 years apart so.....  that's a long period of time and **** happens 

Play a hand in black jack for $500 real quick and win it back. Maybe more if you get 21

If everything is truly as you say it is why is it you dont want to invite your girl? Personally if im gonna be chilling in the tropics id want to get some play while im there so why not bring your lady?

Also, if your girl wanted to go on an island vacay with 2 dudes who she describes as "fine af" and didnt want to invite you, are you saying this would cause zero friction in yalls relationship?

No offense but it seems like you're trying to justify this and deal with any consequences later.

If everything is truly as you say it is why is it you dont want to invite your girl? Personally if im gonna be chilling in the tropics id want to get some play while im there so why not bring your lady?

Also, if your girl wanted to go on an island vacay with 2 dudes who she describes as "fine af" and didnt want to invite you, are you saying this would cause zero friction in yalls relationship?

No offense but it seems like you're trying to justify this and deal with any consequences later.
He said he's been around her almost everyday and could use some space.

If only that was the way gambling worked :lol:
scared money don't make no money :lol:

Yeah I witnessed my friend blow almost 2 gs in 4 hands in high school trying to do what you are suggesting and break even. He ended up sad money.

Lost $100. Bet another $100 to try to win it back. Lost that now he down $200. Puts up another $200. Loses. Puts up $400. Loses. $800. Loses. Broke. :lol:

I'll just take the $500 L.

Last edited:
Yeah I witnessed my friend blow almost 2 gs in 4 hands in high school trying to do what you are suggesting and break even. He ended up sad money.

Lost $100. Bet another $100 to try to win it back. Lost that now he down $200. Puts up another $200. Loses. Puts up $400. Loses. $800. Loses. Broke. :lol:

I'll just take the $500 L.
damn. That's why you gotta do one hand one Hand only

others have had the same questions and I addressed them a few posts back

she's not my girlfriend... just someone i been dating and spend a TON of time with... we just got back from Atlanta and I don't expect us to travel everywhere together .... as far as the tropics go, I live in south FL.... so the scenery won't have me feeling any kind of way

I wouldn't care if she went out of town without me .... even if she went with female friends, chances are there will be men around that she finds attractive ...esp if her friends are single and trying to enjoy their vacation 

"we're dating and she's spending weeks at my crib. definitely not my girlfriend though"

People come at you like that because when you first provide us with the story its interpreted as you asking for advice or looking for validation. (Not the first time you posted in that style) then when we ask you fire back at us like youre offended we asked lol..

Its just the style you originally posted in. No disrespect to you though

others have had the same questions and I addressed them a few posts back

she's not my girlfriend... just someone i been dating and spend a TON of time with... we just got back from Atlanta and I don't expect us to travel everywhere together .... as far as the tropics go, I live in south FL.... so the scenery won't have me feeling any kind of way

I wouldn't care if she went out of town without me .... even if she went with female friends, chances are there will be men around that she finds attractive ...esp if her friends are single and trying to enjoy their vacation 

Ok fair enough. I think an invitation from males she is attracted to and has an established friendship with is very different than planning a trip with friends where there may or may not be strangers whom she finds attractive. Personally i wouldnt be cool with it but at the same time im not one to try to stand between anyone doing what they want to do. I also wouldn't expect anyone im in an exclusive relationship with to be cool with it either regardless of how nonchalant they may act about it. Either way, i hope you enjoy yourself whatever that may mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom