TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of your girl vs. your best friends

Honestly that'll tell us which is worth hanging out with.
think you confused the story a bit.... 

the person that invited me to PR is my best friend's ex girlfriend 

my best friend is a female, btw... 

Def dont lie. But be honest with yourself. U know u dont wanna go for some "platonic" fun.

Evaluate what u got with your girl tho. If you think she legit wouldnt mind and when you tell her. And she responds and she legit doesn't mind. Then look at yourself and ask yourself are you strong enough if anything was too pop off.

Thats the biggest thing you can do for yourself and for your girl

Bruh 
she knew from GO that I had a bunch of female friends, with 65% of them being lesbians or part-time bisexual 

she's met most of them.... including both of the girls going to PR 

the girl im dating don't trip about anything and is one of those "is what it is" kind of girls .... all that matters to her is that I don't like or get inconsistent

im curious how she'll react, but at the same time its like i already know 

Def dont lie. But be honest with yourself. U know u dont wanna go for some "platonic" fun.
why is that so hard to believe? 

do I find these girls attractive, of course....so what  

every person we're in a relationship with finds other people attractive.... does that mean attractive men and women can't be strictly friends?  if that were the case no one would be in a relationship 

Then just go
I plan on it... 

just sharing a story with y'all...

i'm more concerned with the 2nd part of the situation --- going out of town for 4 nights and not telling my best friend who I'm with 

she expected me to cut off her ex when they broke up....

I want to offer solid advice but I'm pretty confused at this point. Would you care if the situation was flipped and your girl went to Puerto Rico with her male bi-sexual best friend and his friend (another dude)? If not, it's safe to tell her about it. If you wouldn't want her to do it, just skip the trip.

i'm more concerned with the 2nd part of the situation --- going out of town for 4 nights and not telling my best friend who I'm with 

she expected me to cut off her ex when they broke up....
Same situation here. Would you be made at your best friend for going behind your back and doing the same to you?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I laughed at his comment too lol.... 

but yeah... I was never debating on going or not

I want to offer solid advice but I'm pretty confused at this point. Would you care if the situation was flipped and your girl went to Puerto Rico with her male bi-sexual best friend and his friend (another dude)? If not, it's safe to tell her about it. If you wouldn't want her to do it, just skip the trip.
she's not my girl ... so she can do whatever the hell she wants 

and if she was my girl and I can't trust her to go on vacation without me ..... then well...... probably shouldn't be with her 

who cares who she's going with... she could be going with all females.... ain't like dudes won't be there 

011781 011781 I say just pass up on the trip. Too many feelings you have to watch out for. Your girl, your home girl and then it's inevitable that you and ol girl are gonna have sex in PR. The alcohol and scenery won't allow for anything less. If you got a girl that you actually appreciate, don't drag her through the mud like this.

Quote:

and if she was my girl and I can't trust her to go on vacation without me ..... then well...... probably shouldn't be with her 

who cares who she's going with... she could be going with all females.... ain't like dudes won't be there 
All you needed to say.

Go and have fun.

Last edited:

I feel the same way. Sounds like you want to make the trip, so just take it. If your best friend finds out and cuts you off, that's life. You made an adult decision, so you'll have to live with it.

@011781 I say just pass up on the trip. Too many feelings you have to watch out for. Your girl, your home girl and then it's inevitable that you and ol girl are gonna have sex in PR. The alcohol and scenery won't allow for anything less. If you got a girl that you actually appreciate, don't drag her through the mud like this.
I was with you up until the have sex part..... 

i think it's really immature of people to always assume a man and a woman are ******* just because 

"oh, she posted an emoji on his page.... they *******" 

"oh, so and so was spotted out with so and so.... they must be *******" 

some of yall are fathers.... and all of yall have mothers.....  you expect your daughter to **** every ***** she has a drink with if there's palm trees around?  was your mother out thottin around? 

Quote:

All you needed to say.

Go and have fun.
she;s not my girl, but at the same time not just some girl i see here and there..... 

she stays at my house every night

been out of town with me ...etc etc 

it's in that weird grey area....where you're not together... but you're always with the person 

If she ain't your girl why was this even a question?
Because you care about both parties feelings.

But again. If she ain't tipping and you not worried. Go ahead and snap chat us the vacation and enjoy

If she ain't your girl why was this even a question?
Because you care about both parties feelings.

But again. If she ain't tipping and you not worried. Go ahead and snap chat us the vacation and enjoy
i never asked a question, i said i was going from the jump ....

merely shared the situation I would find myself in  

I was with you up until the have sex part..... 

i think it's really immature of people to always assume a man and a woman are ******* just because 

"oh, she posted an emoji on his page.... they *******" 

"oh, so and so was spotted out with so and so.... they must be *******" 

some of yall are fathers.... and all of yall have mothers.....  you expect your daughter to **** every ***** she has a drink with if there's palm trees around?  was your mother out thottin around? 

Excuse my assumption. But from what you explained this girl you're taking a trip with is a friend of a friend, or an ex of a friend rather. Have you guys built rapport to where you're enjoying each other's company one on one like that? And then you've mentioned that she is attractive as well. Not suggesting that you don't have the mental aptitude to not allow anything to happen, but more so the seeds are being planted for something to happen. You have to be real with yourself on this one because none of us know the type of relationship you, your girl and your homegirls have. If it's truly not a big deal amongst you guys then why not? But if there's even an inkling of drama/jealousy/hurt that can come from this, avoid the headache.

Excuse my assumption. But from what you explained this girl you're taking a trip with is a friend of a friend, or an ex of a friend rather. Have you guys built rapport to where you're enjoying each other's company one on one like that? And then you've mentioned that she is attractive as well. Not suggesting that you don't have the mental aptitude to not allow anything to happen, but more so the seeds are being planted for something to happen. You have to be real with yourself on this one because none of us know the type of relationship you, your girl and your homegirls have. If it's truly not a big deal amongst you guys then why not? But if there's even an inkling of drama/jealousy/hurt that can come from this, avoid the headache.
I didn't mean to come off like a ****... so my apologies if it seemed defensive 

but you know how people are.... esp on like social media... anytime they see someone with someone it's sexual off the jump ... everybody just out here ******* everybody, when in reality who knows what the hell is going on.... 

but yeah.. me and the friend def enjoy each other's company ... i've never come at her on anything other than being a friend... she knows i find her attractive, i've told her... but at the same time I know she respects that i respect boundaries and im not being that dude pretending to be her friend with a hidden agenda... 

I didn't mean to come off like a ****... so my apologies if it seemed defensive 

but you know how people are.... esp on like social media... anytime they see someone with someone it's sexual off the jump ... everybody just out here ******* everybody, when in reality who knows what the hell is going on.... 

but yeah.. me and the friend def enjoy each other's company ... i've never come at her on anything other than being a friend... she knows i find her attractive, i've told her... but at the same time I know she respects that i respect boundaries and im not being that dude pretending to be her friend with a hidden agenda... 

No apologies needed. Just trying to offer advice on the situation because it's an intriguing one. I do understand where you're coming from in terms of inferences among adults that men and women can't be plutonic friends. I do believe that a plutonic friendship can occur but there is a time limit before one or both parties begin to develop feelings beyond a friendship.

You say you and ol girl have enjoyed each other company before on a friendship level but you have let her know that you find her attractive. What do you personally think her intentions are with you coming to PR with her, especially seeing that you guys share a mutual friend in her ex

No apologies needed. Just trying to offer advice on the situation because it's an intriguing one. I do understand where you're coming from in terms of inferences among adults that men and women can't be plutonic friends. I do believe that a plutonic friendship can occur but there is a time limit before one or both parties begin to develop feelings beyond a friendship.

You say you and ol girl have enjoyed each other company before on a friendship level but you have let her know that you find her attractive. What do you personally think her intentions are with you coming to PR with her, especially seeing that you guys share a mutual friend in her ex
I think her intentions are that....  

I'm a guy that can actually just be her friend and not be actively trying to **** her lol 

I'm a fun person to hang out with.... i'm very laid back and give off good energy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom