TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes that safe space **** again. If his homie was a dude, y'all responses would be different. But I'm not up for y'all emotional outbursts so carry on.

Anyway, in other news...

The little Latina chick that's built like Salma Hayek hit me up again today.

She wants to work out and train her. :lol:

Ugh I don't know if I can make up any more excuses.

Last edited:
I walked out on a date tonight. She was more interested playing that stupid Pokemon Go game than chopping it up with me. Not even sweating cuz I got pieces already on deck

That phone **** is irritating. Lil peep here and there is coo, but i expect a woman to show some level of respect when im showin interest in the broad ya feel me.

I thought doing Pokemon Go together was the new dating lol.

my girl plays while we're driving in the car but she respects me enough not to take it with her while we're walking around. unless we have the dog with us.

011781 011781 what you're doing is selfish as hell no matter which way you slice it. :lol:

Yes we know, you've "kept it real" with her the whole time verbally, but your actions of taking this bird on vacation and hanging out with the *** daily are saying the opposite. Exploit that grey area when you tip-toe around the obvious and are politically correct when explaining why what you aren't doing isn't wrong to this bird, that's all fair game... But don't go acting like we haven't been there before bruh, even if you tell her the truth/she allows it, you going on that trip is disrespectful as hell to her and she's a scrub for allowing it.

011781 011781 what you're doing is selfish as hell no matter which way you slice it. :lol:

Yes we know, you've "kept it real" with her the whole time verbally, but your actions of taking this bird on vacation and hanging out with the *** daily are saying the opposite. Exploit that grey area when you tip-toe around the obvious and are politically correct when explaining why what you aren't doing isn't wrong to this bird, that's all fair game... But don't go acting like we haven't been there before bruh, even if you tell her the truth/she allows it, you going on that trip is disrespectful as hell to her and she's a scrub for allowing it.

You lost any and all credibility when you started refering to her as a bird then saying I'M being disrespectful... on one hand you acting like all girls aint **** by default, then you start caping for her at the same time...

nickyoungface.jpg

@011781what you're doing is selfish as hell no matter which way you slice it.
laugh.gif

You lost any and all credibility when you started refering to her as a bird then saying I'M being disrespectful... on one hand you acting like all girls aint **** by default, then you start caping for her at the same time...
nickyoungface.jpg
Que?

She is a bird and I couldn't give two sh*t's about her, so needless to say I'm not capping for her... I'm saying what you're doing is treating a h*e like a h*e, nothing more nothing less, no need to try to glaze it like you've been doing.

Que?

She is a bird and I couldn't give two sh*t's about her, so needless to say I'm not capping for her... I'm saying what you're doing is treating a h*e like a h*e, nothing more nothing less, no need to try to glaze it like you've been doing.

you make no sense and sound immature as hell fam...

People come at you like that because when you first provide us with the story its interpreted as you asking for advice or looking for validation. (Not the first time you posted in that style) then when we ask you fire back at us like youre offended we asked lol..

Its just the style you originally posted in. No disrespect to you though

I would NEVER ask for advice about women in here..

Yall dudes size up people and rush to judgement WAY too quick...only knowing 1% of
the story and being told from one perspective

I share stories and situations.. situations im in amd how i handle certain situations.. simple as that...if yall want to comment on it, cool.. but asking for advice is the last thing im doing

I agree with LD. "We accept the love we think we deserve." If your jumpoff is accepting this selfish behavior from you (nothing wrong with you acting selfish btw; you aren't committed) then she is indeed a bird with no self respect. I've been in the situation twice before and both girls were birds. I was a bird too though :lol: I mean both those "you're not my gf/we're not dating" relationships I had we saw eachother very often and it did seem like we were dating at times but we were also off doing our thing with other people. It's ok for relationships to start like that but to continue that behavior after seeing a girl for more than a month never works out. It worked for me because at that point in my life I just wanted to party any way. And both chicks were the same way so it was nice and convenient. Seems like that's what you wanna do any way though so that's cool. Just don't be upset when she tells you she found some other pipe. If she was worth it you'd commit, or you are just selfish and not ready yet. It's no shade I'm just saying LD right...she a bird bro.

So I dunno why you even brought her into the picture. Should've just said, "I'm going on vacation with my sexy lesbian/bi friends...it's gonna be lit." Then share pics and stories with us.

Last edited:
I agree with LD. "We accept the love we think we deserve." If your jumpoff is accepting this selfish behavior from you (nothing wrong with you acting selfish btw; you aren't committed) then she is indeed a bird with no self respect. I've been in the situation twice before and both girls were birds. I was a bird too though 
laugh.gif
 I mean both those "you're not my gf/we're not dating" relationships I had we saw eachother very often and it did seem like we were dating at times but we were also off doing our thing with other people. It's ok for relationships to start  like that but to continue that behavior after seeing a girl for more than a month never works out. It worked for me because at that point in my life I just wanted to party any way. And both chicks were the same way so it was nice and convenient. Seems like that's what you wanna do any way though so that's cool. Just don't be upset when she tells you she found some other pipe. If she was worth it you'd commit, or you are just selfish and not ready yet. It's no shade I'm just saying LD right...she a bird bro
at what point did I ever describe her as a "jumpoff"? I said she's not my girlfriend, which she isn't. But being that this is NT, that translates into "I'm just dogging her out and doing my thing" ... I treat her very good and am very open with her. she's a great girl and would never tolerate disrespect. 

she's not my girlfriend because I will not get into a committed relationship until I know I can give her 100% of me. I will not tell her she's my girlfriend then start doing what I see a lot of y'all in here doing --- which is being unsure or flat out just being unfaithful. That is the furthest thing from being selfish... that's being an adult. I'm not out doing my thing. I'm just not at a point where other girls don't interest me in some way. i want to be totally consumed by the next girl im with, to a point where i have no interest in anyone but her on all levels. 

there's levels to dating -- doesn't always mean you're just casually going out here and there. Every dating situation is different, but they're all the same in the fact that there's no commitment, otherwise it'd be a relationship  ---- and that's why the two terms exist. 

you and LD have this juvenile way of thinking

Last edited:
when this whole discussion started, at no point did I say I wasn't going.... I simply stated I was curious how she would take it. 

I was always more concerned with how my best friend would react. I thought that was worth more of a discussion than point A. 

I dont understand SOME of your logic....go ahead and same something about maturity....ill wait.

Last edited:
You treat her well and are very open with her? Cuzzo, you just made a decision to go to PR without even telling her your plans to go dolo. Then you justify it by saying well she sleeps over every night and we just came back out of town together, so you need me time? Birds of a feather flock together b, so as LD and Henn were saying she's a bird and you are bird. You for your selfish ways and for her allowing it. And your lucky your best friend is a girl, because if it was a dude you would catch the fade talking about eurostepping around not telling her you are hanging with her ex... Take a bird bath *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom