Not open for further replies.
Oh now we becoming Fathers now?
laugh.gif
Congrats but I'll meet y'all later.

Still got to much savaging to do.
Yep holla
cSyHoGN.gif

Last edited:
This guy some of my boys went to high school with literally found out and had a baby on the same day on like Monday. **** is crazy.

this girl goes down on me but instead of giving me head she literally kisses it and that’s it.... Does she like me? Is it just to thank me for taking her home?
roll.gif

Bro wtf??? She could not make it anymore obvious she wants to **** you. If this girl is attractive at all you should thank god if she ever gives you the opportunity again. This is going on 2-3 months, most girls would moved on from all this simpin you doing. Your behavior screams " im scared of ***** and dont know how to ****".
pretty sure dude is trollin

the way he typin is too beta

thats some player ****, but not savage

respond to every text askin when the next time yall ******

get the top and leave immediately

**** her right after she got her hair and nails done and pull all on that ****

call her a stupid ho, bird*****, Jo right before u ****

**** her in front of her kids

let ya ****** **** on her

if you only 1 for 6 there is not savage in you

if you 3 for 6 you a dog

really until you party her you not savage

if you 3 for 6 you a dog

Well damn lucky me! Gimme alllll dat! :smokin

if you 3 for 6 you a dog

Man shut up you ain't make the rules to this savage life. This is beginner level.

Last edited:

if you 3 for 6 you a dog

giphy.gif

if you 3 for 6 you a dog

Back in the city after the fellas trip and had fun. Ain't get no skinz and honestly wasn't too upset I didn't seen a few things tho, but ultimately spent some much needed time with my boys and it was all worth it
So first night in Austin was a lil rough at the beginning cause we were out on a Monday night so yea, only folks out tryna get drunk was basically drunks and slop hogs. But we eventually found a bar that was playin' some good music and got a lil turnt.

After a while the some "rachets" started actin' up and getting crunk and so couple of the boys got some dances in while the others chilled. Ended up turnin' up with them till it closed (only a few more hours). Chick that I was dancin' with was straight mutt in the face but cheeks was soft as quiet prayer so I was okay. If she was at least average I woulda smashed but man she was s'custing.

But my Homie lil bro ended up with her sister who was a lil over acceptable in the face. When the bar closed they stood outside and chopped it up and ol girl was tryna get him to come to Dennys with them and he was actin all nonchalant saying if we wanted to go he'd go. Ol girl is already lickin' and kissin' on his neck on the sidewalk outside the bar so I'm like, he gon smash and since it's like 12 cops outside chillin' also, Imma go back to my room. I start walking and after a while all my homies are walkin' behind me so I stop to catch them details.

Come to find out this fool said he didn't wanna go cause he didn't wanna do any work....n**** what??? I was like bruh, there was no work you could have ****ed her at Denny's and came back to the room. But by this time my homie was like naw, I'm not driving nowhere and that was it.......he caught the post corner route and took a nap just before the goal line smh
So my homies other friend the second night was apparently hittin' on the chick my bro was talkin' to while we were out. How'd I find out? This n***** was blatantly talkin' about ol girl wanted the D and was givin' him the signs out to everybody. So I'm like yo chill that ain't right but my boy was like naw it's cool I know ol girl ain't givin' him the time of the day and talked about how she had already talked about flying out to him so he ain't worried at all.

I told him idgaf either way he ain't go no right to talk to her PERIOD. It don't matter if ol girl was sprawled out on my bed, if my homie talkin' to her she off limits. But apparently dude is "sheltered" so he don't know any better. Told my boy, he was much nicer than me cause he woulda learned the hard way quick.

Wouldn't had been as bad if he ain't try that is again with my other homies chick he invited to come chill. Like dude was askin' shawty if he could record her speaking Spanish and all that and told these fools that they should have nipped that ish in the bud in the beginning but keep thinkin' that sheltered excuse is good enough. Try mine and catch these fists of fury. Ol girl had body too man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom