TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a 44 Long, it's hard finding good priced nice suits in my size. Notdstrom rack has been good to me though.

On a side note;
My pipe print in a grey suit >

It be looking too proper. Sometimes I don't even care to hide it. I flaunt it. Walk to the coffee shop, pipe in ya face. Walk into the office, pipe in ya face. Walk to the water cooler, pipe in ya face. Look at it, love it, think about it, envy it, desire it.

Pipe is love
Pipe is life

$800 for a whole set up.

I wear a 44 Long, it's hard finding good priced nice suits in my size. Notdstrom rack has been good to me though.

On a side note;

It be looking too proper. Sometimes I don't even care to hide it. I flaunt it. Walk to the coffee shop, pipe in ya face. Walk into the office, pipe in ya face. Walk to the water cooler, pipe in ya face. Look at it, love it, think about it, envy it, desire it.

This.

Light Grey/Silver to be exact. Especially if I sit down, and blood flows down there, then stand back up.

I catch people all the time, just staring, admiring the girth, the length... it's truly an understatement.

Last edited:

On a side note;

Never change NT never change :lol:

$800 for an Express suit though. :x

Yikes. At least it wasn't your money though.

I think my express suit was 100 total for 2 piece, bar III 150 for 3 piece. I never pay msrp, otherwise that's about 1600 total.

I think my express suit was 100 total for 2 piece, bar III 150 for 3 piece. I never pay msrp, otherwise that's about 1600 total.

Performance line just came out, so yeah MSRP is the only option for now.

Otherwise I would've waited until Black Friday and get it half off.

Girls don't think that way though. And she makes PLENTY of money anyway, so it was change to her.

I personally wouldn't mind if my girl did that for me. Just don't come home with a new wardrobe of clothes. Maybe just a few shirts and like two pants, and hit him with that "I found these on sale".
Haha yeah, I was thinking just 3-4 button-up shirts and 2-3 pairs of slacks/khakis for a decent price. And maybe a few ties. Nothing too extreme. Thanks!

Quote:
If you know his size, just buy him a suit. He will appreciate it! My girl just bought me a $800 suit from Express a couple weeks ago.

Express came out with a "Performance" line and I was in love. Next day, I came home and the suit I tried on was on my bed.
Damn, $800? maybe one day 
laugh.gif

Would be grateful if I got surprised with clothes randomly if I really needed them.

Sounds like your BF and I are alike when it comes to not spending money on clothes. And we really need them too
laugh.gif

Just start small and don't over do it
Yeah, he's really simple & prefers to save his money for a rainy day.

Last edited:
I don't understand women. My chick just said 2 things to me that she said if i did to her we'd be broken up. About to set it straight or be single by the end of today

Man you better slide her with that A1 and let her know what time of the day it is fam so she don't forget :smokin :smokin

Word to Mike Epps in How High :lol:

"**** drives this car, not *****"

I don't understand women. My chick just said 2 things to me that she said if i did to her we'd be broken up. About to set it straight or be single by the end of today
Man. I have to remind my wife she be actin' crazy. Can't even explain how they ignore it but it's like if it's not being done to them they can't recognize it.

Update:

Fam that was one of the longest most pointless convos.
The deflection and just simple reaction comments was about enough for me to go off and say f it, but i kept my cool.

Women literally pick and choose pieces of what you say. let that sit on their tongue and wait for you to finish only to say that particular part of what you said and TRY to turn it against you.

Long Story short I ended the conversation like this.
"if this is more important to you than I am, and if I dont hit all the checklist points that you want in a man, then we just aren't meant to be, and that's ok some things just dont work out"

Her response

"well you told me we're not at the point of sacrifices" and walked off
(mind you i said that to her an hour prior to her saying that)

(for context what i meant by that was if she was suddenly making all these sacrifices out of no where then don't do it. we're only 6 months in. and you shouldn't have to sacrifice anything to be happy)

What are those 2 things?

I'm not sure if I'm reading it wrong, but if I'm reading it right, my girl does the same ****. "If you ____ I would break up with you. If we're together for ___ years and you don't propose, we wouldn't be together"

To be honest, I don't have a problem w that lol. No one is about to force me to make a major move like that if I'm not ready

However, she said some **** that made me scratch my head recently. Granted she was semi drunk. She said "if you cheated on me, I don't know if I would leave you. Cus you're good to me" what, my G?

i hate those hypothetical (sp?) questions that make u argue lol. Cuz they mean absolutely nothing.

What are those 2 things?

1. If I ever made a decision regarding the both of us without consulting her first.
2. If I ever gave her an ultimatum and made her choose between 1 thing over the other.

She did both too me. I called her out on it she couldn't handle it.
so then I gave her the ultimatium back.

Perfect night to chill and vibe and my new chick is sick.smh. Nice rainy night, watch a movie and give her some thought provoking convo mixed with some smooth vibrations and bammmm, I'm in the yambs, but NOOOOO.

Talking about be patient.... I'm bout to tell her *** to kick rocks.

I just wanna come through and comfort her...... With this D ;-)

Last edited:
1. If I ever made a decision regarding the both of us without consulting her first.
2. If I ever gave her an ultimatum and made her choose between 1 thing over the other.

She did both too me. I called her out on it she couldn't handle it.
so then I gave her the ultimatium back.

Man, how old is shorty?

Because that whole situation sound ridiculous.

"Selective Hearing" :smh: :smh: :smh:

Got to check that ish

6 months in and giving ultimatums already

Damn the game done changed [emoji]128528[/emoji]

"Selective Hearing" :smh: :smh: :smh:

Got to check that ish

6 months in and giving ultimatums already

Damn the game done changed [emoji]128528[/emoji]

You think 6 months is long?
After 1 week of consecutive smashing after the 1st time me and my ex got busy, she asked me "what are we" and "this has been going on for a week. You have to pick if we're gonna be in a relationship, if not, I'm going to be 'entertaining other opportunities'"

Needless to say....I ended up in a year long relationship with the crazy *****.

To be young and dumb, and make decisions over some choch

yeah I think the social media age has people thinking they know people really quickly, texting and @ing each all day long has people feeling extra comfortable :lol:

moving in after 2 months type ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom