TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you gents for all the replies, I'll clear some things the doctor didn't turn me away. He tested me but it came back negative cause it was the very next day, I did get some exposure pills, but the side effects are really crazy. The doctor just suggested that I find out her status also to be sure. The things that worried me was that she insisted we go raw, and she didn't seem worried about catching anything. And she was also pissed that I brought the tests, so I kinda felt like something wasn't right. The test I got her came back negative but the way she was behaving made me feel like she might have tampered with it, I don't know if that's a thing. So I just wanted to know if it's possible to tamper with the test?

You looking mad funny in the light Bruh. I mean I understand wanting to kno and I understand it's your life but if I was in her shoes I wouldn't associate with you anymore cause it seems you doing the most right now

Sup TAY fam...first time posting in here :wow:

Mingling with a coworker story:

My job is pretty unique in that I travel about half the year, which kind of creates a unique bond with all my coworkers (95% guys) in my department traveling together and working.

Well back in May, we had a new set of summer interns start and one of them was a very attractive girl, who's a couple years younger than me. Obviously since my job is mostly guys, anytime a girl works for us, everyone's gassed up. Her and I hit it off in the office really well, me just showing her the ropes, training her, etc. We ended up hanging outside of work a fair amount, grabbing drinks, watching sports and hitting the beach, stuff like that. Nothing physical ever happened, but we were definitely on the same wavelength and I caught feelings. Because we work together, and I have my personal rule about not dating coworkers, it caught me off guard what to do. So, I decided to be up front and honest with her and told her how I felt, while at the same time telling her I'm not going to be a distraction so we keep it professional and she can focus on her internship and try to get hired full time. She appreciated the honesty and just basically said let's just keep hanging out and you never know what can happen. All summer, we traveled to a few work events together and still hung out like normally like before, but I started to distance myself a little to not let the feelings develop deeper and also be distant to try and not get the feeling of getting friend-zoned.

Fast forward to now, she got hired full time last month and this past Sunday we hung out all day drinking and exchanging our recent hurricane survival stories :lol: Which lead to me going over to her place for the first time and spending the night. We didn't have sex, just made out. Went to work in the morning like nothing happened.

Part of me wants to "strike while the iron's hot" and maybe ask her out on an official date, but part of me also wants to just ride it out and keep doing what we've been doing and see what happens. Obviously, the fact we got a little physical has to change things, but I'm trying not to get caught up in my feelings and let that solely decide my next step. Don't wanna come across too strong being like, "Soooo about the other night..."

Any advice on the approach I should take?

jkballer5 jkballer5

From personal experience, its sounding like you're just a filler for the time being. If shorty was diggin you, she would've made things more clear as where you two stand. No hate bruh, but it sounds like you're already the friend zone.

Kinda need to know more about the chick, befote i say mess wit a co worker.

On the other hand, it seems like you know where her mind is at, keep brain ****** her.

beacon ave south beacon ave south
I was leaning toward friend zone anyways, but that was until we got a little physical the other night. Guess it could've just been a one-off night tho.

doxen5703 doxen5703
It's 50/50. I'll always start off paying, but then we'll start trading rounds.

Last edited:
Sup TAY fam...first time posting in here
embarassed.gif

Mingling with a coworker story:

My job is pretty unique in that I travel about half the year, which kind of creates a unique bond with all my coworkers (95% guys) in my department traveling together and working.

Well back in May, we had a new set of summer interns start and one of them was a very attractive girl, who's a couple years younger than me. Obviously since my job is mostly guys, anytime a girl works for us, everyone's gassed up. Her and I hit it off in the office really well, me just showing her the ropes, training her, etc. We ended up hanging outside of work a fair amount, grabbing drinks, watching sports and hitting the beach, stuff like that. Nothing physical ever happened, but we were definitely on the same wavelength and I caught feelings. Because we work together, and I have my personal rule about not dating coworkers, it caught me off guard what to do. So, I decided to be up front and honest with her and told her how I felt, while at the same time telling her I'm not going to be a distraction so we keep it professional and she can focus on her internship and try to get hired full time. She appreciated the honesty and just basically said let's just keep hanging out and you never know what can happen. All summer, we traveled to a few work events together and still hung out like normally like before, but I started to distance myself a little to not let the feelings develop deeper and also be distant to try and not get the feeling of getting friend-zoned.

Fast forward to now, she got hired full time last month and this past Sunday we hung out all day drinking and exchanging our recent hurricane survival stories
laugh.gif
Which lead to me going over to her place for the first time and spending the night. We didn't have sex, just made out. Went to work in the morning like nothing happened.

Part of me wants to "strike while the iron's hot" and maybe ask her out on an official date, but part of me also wants to just ride it out and keep doing what we've been doing and see what happens. Obviously, the fact we got a little physical has to change things, but I'm trying not to get caught up in my feelings and let that solely decide my next step. Don't wanna come across too strong being like, "Soooo about the other night..."

Any advice on the approach I should take?
I say ride it out, try to smash and then go from there. sounds like you hung out on a lot of would be dates so what significance is there to going on an "official" one, really. 

Just let go of your expectations and let it flow where it may. Shoot your shot if it feels right. It's rare a chick lets you spend the night and kiss if there's nothing. In my world atleast.

Don't really have a good answer for that :lol: Just didn't make that move towards it and ended up getting that drunken slumber and we fell asleep.

I'm been an offender of this many times. **** is the most frustrating thing ever bro and my advice to you from here on out is just take it to the next level. I've lost out on a few yambs because I was being a sucker and not giving her what she wants. One situation still sticks out to me to this day that happened a couple years ago :smh:

#1 question
Don't really have a good answer for that
laugh.gif
Just didn't make that move towards it and ended up getting that drunken slumber and we fell asleep.
Yeah I've dropped the ball many times while drunk. Just gotta learn from the last experience and shoot your shot on the next opportunity. Most of the time, girls like when you wait and aren't super thirsty for the yambs. You build trust that way then she'll let you slam dunk the punani on some Shawn Kemp ****

Don't really have a good answer for that :lol: Just didn't make that move towards it and ended up getting that drunken slumber and we fell asleep.

You in there, stay the course. If y'all slept in the bed together and made out you already got some ground work done. Just make that move next time

You don't treat your meat where you make your bread.

But if you're sure this chick can be a legit option at wifey you need to stop playing around or that window will be gone. Redeem yourself by setting up another date and try not to make all your moves after youre sauced up.
If you cant do and say what you need sober than dont do it at all.

If you think she isnt the one then. Tell her too keep it orofessional she'll thank you maybe even a possibility of acquaintances and she may hook u up with a friend who doesnt work there.

You don't treat your meat where you make your bread.

But if you're sure this chick can be a legit option at wifey you need to stop playing around or that window will be gone. Redeem yourself by setting up another date and try not to make all your moves after youre sauced up.
If you cant do and say what you need sober than dont do it at all.

If you think she isnt the one then. Tell her too keep it orofessional she'll thank you maybe even a possibility of acquaintances and she may hook u up with a friend who doesnt work there.

True. Be careful, is can turn from gravy to s**t real quick and to have it at the place where you get ya check, whew. I lucked up and the ladies I was talking to kept it real within them walls

Girl took two pregnancy tests and isn't pregnant. Whew, period still ain't came, but this is at least a good sign.

Thanks for the insight guys...gonna play it cool for a little bit and see if that makes her want me more and let it prove something more is there on her end. I feel like my pursuit turned to a chase for a little bit and it's time get the reigns back before I turn into a simp all caught up in my feels just cause I finally kissed her haha...especially since we work together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom