TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's what day one of playoff basketball will do man lol

yep. Had to cancel a tinder meet up yesterday @ 3PM because I was watching the clipper game & felt that was more important :lol:

Turned out she didn't drink anyway, deaded her.

Hit up a lounge in pomona last night, went 0/3 8)

Possibly will have another girl off Tinder set up for next weekend, gonna hit up DTF next Friday regardless.

Last edited:
You are Hitch?
Elaborate.

Solo dolo... lpheat22 lpheat22 is with his girl.

Group of 3 girls sitting together... Knew I had no chance.

Group of guys go in, turned down asap.

I walk over 30 seconds later and tell them how I had been waiting all night for those dudes to approach, how it takes balls etc...

Ask them what a clever approach looks like and what not lol.

Her and I were having that exact convo about how hard it is for guys to approach girls and what approaches work. I'm glad you went for it. That one with the lipstick though, even my girl thought she was :pimp:

Bruhs there's this cute girl in my class and I want to get at her but I'm shy and so is she. What do?

Ask her some question about the class or an upcoming test, assignment, etc. You've already got a built-in topic to get the conversation started, so use it.

Went to 2 spots last night, went 5/5 :smokin

I may contact like 2 or 3 of the five numbers i got. I was basically working on my conversation skills and being more relaxed. That definitely helped although i had a lil bit of alcohol but not too many.

I will say that eye contact is a very powerful tool. I think that's why my night was a success.

My car got towed last night tho :smh: :lol:

My dude Ecook is a damn pick up artist I know it :lol: :smokin

Not gonna lie though I've tried the whole negging, Cube game, Strawberry game, etc and it does work. Makes me feel like a robot though haha

Last edited:
Not with the PUA ****, takes all the organic feeling of getting with women out of it.

Relationships already have enough fake ****, I don't know how dudes really be using formulas/memorized convo and ****, it's way too easy to flourishing naturally.

Cook don't seem like a PUA just likes to get laid. :lol:

Yeah I'm not about formulaic game either. It's more interesting talking to a chick when it's a real conversation.

If I struggled to get yambs then I would probably consider it

With the pua stuff they are all real conversations, they just dont feel "real."

The success rate is very high, but I agree once you're in that world its hard to get into a real relationship. Its not natural connections, however that may sound, but more like calculated approaches that always work.

Last edited:
not gonna lie back in 09/early 10 when I went thru a confidence drought I was lightweight heavy into pua stuff..I never really tried it but I would read the stuff all the time...I almost pulled the trigger on the mystery method book smh..over time I realized I didn't need none of that stuff and started listening to tariq nasheed..now I just listen to bossmack, gorgeous dre, or my dude madvoodooman aka da iceman if I wanna listen to stuff like that...

SPLASH WATERFALLS!!!!!!

After 28 years finally got a chick to make the faucet explode.

Layed her dow. Started eatin like 4th of July nathans hot dog eatin competition *word to kobeyashi*
She shaking and moaning.got her to go once.
She pulls me up by my ears. Begs me to put it in...so I obliged....
Start slow and deep. And killing it. Going faster and faster. Im an kld man now though so triceps and abs were burning and exhausted. Pulled her up told her to hop on. She grinding on it. I can feel her small intestine.
I told her get up and squat on it. .son ....I thought I was tickiling her the way she sounded like she was fighting not to hysterically laugh. Next thing I know. The biggest groan. Next thing I know I feel my stomach beimg plastered with the goo. Dripping down to my back and the bed. She gets off. Exhausted. Im in pure goku ssj3 mode at this point. Hyped.
Look assume her say thats all you got. ..
Tell her to stand up. Ben's that thing down and punish more. She can't take it. And her moans turning me on. I explode she explode we explode. Looked at her gave her that. I dare you to find better look. And went to sleep lol.

stop me if im wrong.
im going to try to ask girls out in person only. online gives girls a chance to play the waiting game in replying or contemplate a no. if she says no id rather hear it and move on than wait .
Also try to talk less about it i.e. its nice out , lets chill instead of rambling

Why are you waiting? Don't you got **** to do? Act like it. I throw feelers out all the time, some come back, some don't, it is what it is. I'm really outta that phase of life for "crushes" or outcome dependency **** like that anyways.

SPLASH WATERFALLS!!!!!!

After 28 years finally got a chick to make the faucet explode.

Layed her dow. Started eatin like 4th of July nathans hot dog eatin competition *word to kobeyashi*
She shaking and moaning.got her to go once.
She pulls me up by my ears. Begs me to put it in...so I obliged....
Start slow and deep. And killing it. Going faster and faster. Im an kld man now though so triceps and abs were burning and exhausted. Pulled her up told her to hop on. She grinding on it. I can feel her small intestine.
I told her get up and squat on it. .son ....I thought I was tickiling her the way she sounded like she was fighting not to hysterically laugh. Next thing I know. The biggest groan. Next thing I know I feel my stomach beimg plastered with the goo. Dripping down to my back and the bed. She gets off. Exhausted. Im in pure goku ssj3 mode at this point. Hyped.
Look assume her say thats all you got. ..
Tell her to stand up. Ben's that thing down and punish more. She can't take it. And her moans turning me on. I explode she explode we explode. Looked at her gave her that. I dare you to find better look. And went to sleep lol.
tumblr_lqnl8f7O9H1qh4nf6o1_400.gif

Good Sunday...
Lady let me watch basketball all weekend, not much time for yambs the next couple of weeks...
Sexual appetite shuts down during playoffs,lol..
Happy Hunting and Don't let the L's stop you from being great...
Peace...

I got this one chick who keeps bringing up the subject of her wanting me going in raw
my boys say its a normal request but idk something is sketchy :smh:

she ain't my girl, prolly won't ever become my girl, yoo I cant fade it Im already a germaphobe

I got this one chick who keeps bringing up the subject of her wanting me going in raw
my boys say its a normal request but idk something is sketchy :smh:

she ain't my girl, prolly won't ever become my girl, yoo I cant fade it Im already a germaphobe

What happens when u take a condom out?

I've had multiple girls not want me to use it because they think it hurts or say they are allergic...

Ive only smashed once, I felt like she was tryna slide the rubber right off me by contracting her walls and whatnot
she didn't mention going raw until after we finished, now its always randomly being brought up

Ive only smashed once, I felt like she was tryna slide the rubber right off me by contracting her walls and whatnot
she didn't mention going raw until after we finished, now its always randomly being brought up

Tell her ur not comfortable doing it. "I don't trust myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom