TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to do play option 1 and mix it with 2 cause i was talking to a few other girls, was doing the Patrice Oneal karate class type of ish and she seem to surpass them all, so i decided to slowly dropped them (smh should've never done that). When I find a chance to talk to her im come up front and tell how i feel and mix it in with the "im seeing other girls also, but i dont want you to be surprise" (gass her up so she wont leave and still on the bench)  cause shes doing the same also. Cause I'd rather tell the truth and not hide it some B's are scared and cant handle that stuff its better to let it all out on the table then keeping it under the desk and having them find out themselves. good plan B!   
You'll be good brethren..
It's weird how you meet a girl that "surpasses" your team but it turns out they were false alarms(had too many of those to count,lol), but in the end you learn from those experiences and know how to curve them batches when you see them(lol). Don't get down about the situation, just continue on your path to greatness and enjoy yourself..
Peace..

Sounds to me like she's waiting on dude to do something. Def smash too, you'll have more leverage with a woman when you do.

If things don't work out, tell her you got a long lost cousin she can match with 
pimp.gif

There are definitely bots and catfishes on Tinder but those aren't out of the ordinary for what I see

Where do you usually hit up? If I'm in the club mood I'll go to belasco. If I'm gonna hit up a bar I'll go to Down & Out or Gold Room. If I'm gonna hit up a lounge Ixtapa or Seven Lounge. It's a totally different game play depending the atmosphere

Ask youngdoc youngdoc how I do out there?

Been maybe 10-15x... never left without a makeout.

Knock on wood for tonight.

Update on foreign exchange, met up tonight...Made out entire night and had to meet her friends, Saturday seems like the night :smokin

We always do work. Especially if it's just Stockton and Malone/Nash and Amare and we don't have to rely on role players :lol:

The money is the post bar eating where it's easier to get one's attention and your mouthpiece can go to work

:lol:  Na that one was for you. Nothing special just got this chick number yesterday while I was in Cambridge studying. She seemed overly excited that I talked to her. Caught her staring at me while I was studying. She put her book down within 30 secs of us talking.(Chicks are out here forting in the Starbucks like they learning something).

Good work!
What was your initial line?

Good work!
What was your initial line?
Thanks man but to tell you the truth I forgot I was pretty drained after I got done studying. 

But I want to say it was nothing special outside of "What is your name?" or  "How are you doing". I'm not a person that comes up with different lines for the chicks. I just used her environment to play in my favor with questions or jokes. I was kind of turned off when she told me she been no where outside of Boston but I got to realist everyone does not travel.

Y'all ever have a girl you know give you that look - that look of sadness, like something's wrong, like they wanna tell you something or something.. It's this deep look and it makes you feel uncomfortable, sad, kinda angry, and it makes you want to get into your Drake mode all at the same time. Am I making sense or no? 
nerd.gif

Y'all ever have a girl you know give you that look - that look of sadness, like something's wrong, like they wanna tell you something or something.. It's this deep look and it makes you feel uncomfortable, sad, kinda angry, and it makes you want to get into your Drake mode all at the same time. Am I making sense or no? 
nerd.gif

A random chick or your girl/chick you dating???

A random chick or your girl/chick you dating???
Girl I know. Guess you can call her a friend. Feelings were there once. I've noticed that look with girls I've known were there were feelings once. I could never figure out what it meant - all i could ever think of was that they had something to tell me. Idk

I mean I just start entertain females wanting a relationship since I am somewhat cool with having a girl. But I'm no mind reader so if she doesn't say anything and I have not brought it up that it looks like she has something to tell me. I just keep it moving. But I do try and set the atmosphere with chicks so they can feel free to communicate with me.

I do as well. Both guys and girls come to my advice cause I'm a great listener, I give them good reasoning, I keep to myself  and I don't judge them. Experience from the past, you guys, and Malcolm X told me not to pressure a woman when they are thinking, that if they wanted you to know, or wanted to tell you, they would do so when ready. Maybe I'm just overthinking to much, maybe I'm reading into it too much, idk. Just kinda bothered me cause some girl did it to me the other day and she just kinda stood there after she hugged me and it was weird. 

Random....

Dude, my ex lurked this and tried to kill my game because of what I posted in here just 4 months ago (after we haven't been together for 2 years)... LETS GO!!!

I told mine to stop reading my post lol Who knows tho. I always feel NT is like locker room talk. On another note. Where do you usually go out?

It's my SD girls bday today. Hit me up last night that she'll be down tomorrow and invited me to go out with her and her friends. She wants to go to DTF アミーゴ アミーゴ :nerd:
Going to go for this bday smash. The only problem is I'm driving her and her friend and cousin. Have I figure out how to ditch them to go smash

I told mine to stop reading my post lol Who knows tho. I always feel NT is like locker room talk. On another note. Where do you usually go out?

I usually just go wherever youngdoc youngdoc leads me. We will be out there tonight.

It's my SD girls bday today. Hit me up last night that she'll be down tomorrow and invited me to go out with her and her friends. She wants to go to DTF アミーゴ アミーゴ :nerd:
Going to go for this bday smash. The only problem is I'm driving her and her friend and cousin. Have I figure out how to ditch them to go smash

Already planning on being out there. Tell me she has some cuties o.0

^ lol that doesn't sound convincing. Just play "Tu Sonrisa - Elvis Crespo" and the panties will come right off:smokin

You are Hitch?
Elaborate.

Solo dolo... lpheat22 lpheat22 is with his girl.

Group of 3 girls sitting together... Knew I had no chance.

Group of guys go in, turned down asap.

I walk over 30 seconds later and tell them how I had been waiting all night for those dudes to approach, how it takes balls etc...

Ask them what a clever approach looks like and what not lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom