TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this one chick who keeps bringing up the subject of her wanting me going in raw
my boys say its a normal request but idk something is sketchy :smh:

she ain't my girl, prolly won't ever become my girl, yoo I cant fade it Im already a germaphobe

Ive only smashed once, I felt like she was tryna slide the rubber right off me by contracting her walls and whatnot
she didn't mention going raw until after we finished, now its always randomly being brought up

maruseesu2.png

Y'all ever ask a girl why she gave you the digits in the first place?

In cases where she has a boyfriend, she's playing hard to get, she won't respond back to texts...

Y'all ever ask a girl why she gave you the digits in the first place?

In cases where she has a boyfriend, she's playing hard to get, she won't respond back to texts...

no. i don't ask questions i already know the answer to. women are attention

seekers and need validation one way or the other...generally speaking of

course.

Sometimes it just is what it is, nothing more. More than likely not trying to trap you, raw just feels better on both ends.

no. i don't ask questions i already know the answer to. women are attention

seekers and need validation one way or the other...generally speaking of

course.
See I kinda already know why they do. I never ask either. But sometimes in my mind I'm like "why give me the digits if you don't wanna give me no play" 

But theres a thread where ppl can discuss tinder and orher online sites n apps already.

Idk why they asking in here.

That thread title only asks about POF...

Make one for Tinder so I can stop hearing about it... Unless the story involves it, and you met a girl from there.

That looks like a pof thread to me. The tinder folk have nowhere to post so they post in this and that.

Help them yeezus.

Tinder thrad is now made. Didn't copy the link and the computer I'm on is slow so yall gonna have to post the link or find it. :lol:

You're welcome.

I was going to but since I don't use the app I would never post in it again probably lol.
Lol I'll probably never use it again until I head back to Boston myself. These Boston chicks still chatting with me, so it will be entertainment for now. These chicks back home on Tinder are just......

Lol I'll probably never use it again until I head back to Boston myself. These Boston chicks still chatting with me, so it will be entertainment for now. These chicks back home on Tinder are just......

I honestly don't use it because I went to college here and hs down the road. If I were somewhere new, i might try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom