TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1154569
What part of the game is this?

If it wasn't for sluts I used to get mess with getting married and still being sluts I would have been more open to marriage before now.

I'm not even married yet but **** like this pisses me off.

Last edited:
Yes im cool with the her texting other dudes. If she feels she needs to talk with a dude late at night to get with him or whatever emotion I'm not giving her than we don't need to be together.

Situation im in. I asked her would she cheat on somebody, she said that exact line.

Now, im pretty sure somebody else is smashing. I have a 
indifferent.gif
 attitude/mood when it comes to her lately. Box has been loose. I just want her to flatout tell me she is so i can leave.

Situation im in. I asked her would she cheat on somebody, she said that exact line.

Now, im pretty sure somebody else is smashing. I have a 
indifferent.gif
 attitude/mood when it comes to her lately. Box has been loose. I just want her to flatout tell me she is so i can leave.
Why she have to tell you when you already have your mind made up.

That validation stuff is for the birds...

Once the trust is diluted, it's time to bounce.

Last edited:
In a relationship:

So you cool hanging out with other men?
Cool with her being on the phone texting another dude and having late night convos?
You cool with her kissing another man?

Preach [emoji]128588[/emoji]
"Why you texting other cats, your chon chon right here [emoji]128527[/emoji]"

Now, im pretty sure somebody else is smashing. I have a :stoneface:  attitude/mood when it comes to her lately. Box has been loose. I just want her to flatout tell me she is so i can leave.

Don't to that to yourself. I was in the same situation. I told her straight up, I'm afraid of catching something. She came to the pad at 3 am to pick up her stuff lol I think I am brutally honest, very brutal

Why she have to tell you when you already have your mind made up.

That validation stuff is for the birds...

Once the trust is diluted, it's time to bounce.
Makes it easy for me. I dont like to burn bridges. Id be missing out on some good box.

IDC anyway. I dont love the *****. Great side chick qualities for sure.

ive been burnt back to back.
i had a child around that wasnt mine after all.

All from different females. In a row......Theres a reason for my madness. I dont trust a ***** and its sad.

Ex called me to tell me she smashed someone the other night, i was doing good not talking to her, now im angry and  keep punching ****. God i hate her

Ex called me to tell me she smashed someone the other night, i was doing good not talking to her, now im angry and  keep punching ****. God i hate her

She called and you answered? Or you called her? Either way, there's really nothing good headed your way when an ex calls. From my experience when my ex calls she needs help with something or wants some d. I only give her the latter obv. Her last call was cuz she wanted me to buy her books for class. The **** I look like? 0]
Told her *** she better start stripping :lol:

As for the anger, gotta let it go fam. Don't know if you might've peeped this before but here's a little insight from the yamb gawd @Fontaine :smokin

http://niketalk.com/t/601246/talking-to-an-ex-and

lemme edit my post before i get da banhammer

Last edited:
I'm open ears as well.
It's been 2 weeks with no love.
I feelz empty :frown: this Saturday would be 3 years

You still have feelings for her...

Clearly it shows. You just need more time to get over her. Just block her.

If my ex was to call and tell me something in the past, I wouldn't give two flying fuxks. I've moved on.

Last edited:

If my ex was to call and tell me something in the past, I wouldn't give two flying fuxks. I've moved on.
i do.. it only ended recently 

i do.. it only ended recently 
man if she gon be a h0 just ignore her, she is only making a fool out of herself talking bout she throwin yambz everywhere. dont let her silliness pull you down

have you ever done anything out of pocket?

And I think your situation is different because y'all have a kid

Never cheated on her but my text messages are filthy bro, filthy :lol: but yeah it's always different when a kid is involved because certain things just seem minuscule

ima find me a young college ***** with a big booty and manipulate her like ****.

I dont have time for this ****. I deserve this^^^^ ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom