TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]Classes start back at A&M Monday. Y'all Texas people know that A&M doesn't have a lot of black people even though our we have 0ver 50k students...but this last year A&M did better with black recruitment so there are a lot more black people on campus starting this year. We have a pool party tomorrow with the black student association and from the meeting we had yesterday the Yambs look REALLY promising. There's more black chicks than us so the ratio is looking good. We got chicks from ATL, St. Louis, DC, and Bmore. Me and my dude just chillin seeing who wants to get chose. But the white chicks here are as nice bodied as the black chicks. These Texas white chicks are a different breed man!!

I moved into a 3 bedroom townhouse with 2 other dudes and it's a really nice bachelor pad. This year might turn out great, but A&M is a hard school so I gotta stay focused for my last year. There will be some stories my dude I can feel it. Too bad I gotta keep it PG-13. I'll do my best, don't want to get banned.

I'm debating whether to put the 60" flatscreen in the living room, or my bedroom. If it's in the living room yambs might want to stay there longer, but of the only TV's are in the bedrooms it will funnel the yambs there because sitting in the living room with no TV or a small TV gets boring.[/COLOR]

We have the bigger tv in the living room but my go to line was "oh this ps3 doesn't work. I have one in the bedroom though" :lol:

Came across a chill chick that models on the side.

Live on her own, ex athlete...

Yambs were :pimp:...

Can't post a pic because she's in a couple magazines...

Also cuz IREALLY like my main.. Future wife, mayne. :pimp:

I'll PM upon request doe...

And if I send you a pic, and dudes start questioning my game, I need y'all to back me up. :lol:

Repped! Now PM me those pics bro!

Being a "Blerd" might actually help you more with "ratchets".(Self-Professed Blerd myself)
Ratchets are not specified by race( dealt with some of the most ratchet asian broads known to man,lol) but what I found once you break through that rough exterior are women/young ladies who just want to either:
A) Be loved
B) Understood
I honestly think you should just approach them like any other woman. Confidence will always be a triumph card no matter what you classify a woman as. From your normal jump-sophisticated older woman, ladies just want to see that you have a back bone and that you go after what you want. Yeah, you may run the risk of the "curse" out but don't react to the foolishness. Keep a level head and just approach, hit them with those "colliegate" words to distance yourself from the herds of "Yo Baby, Yo" type ****** they are used to dealing with. As long as you are well put together, hygiene is straight, focus and goal orientated, I can't see how a girl will show out. People always remember the person that didnt "wyle" out at first. A girl did me like that one time, showed her natural , ignent ***,I didn't jump stupid or react with vulgarness. Weeks went by, saw her on campus, she came and apologized for being rude and thought it was refreshing I didnt curse her out like most dudes do when they take the L, was in them guts the next night because" I was different"..
Lol..
Peace

[COLOR=#red]As another blerd myself I have to agree with you brother Mugen (I find I rarely if ever disagree with you anyway :lol: ). I'll add to your statement by saying there are different types of ratchets and they react to us blerds differently.

You have the straight uncut, unashamed, never gonna change ratchets...these are the types that don't usually (usually being the key word) take to the smart type black guys. It's just two different worlds that don't intersect. They are more accustomed to the hardcore hood type dudes. I have messed with this type before and though I smashed I to oblivion, anything other than smashing was just too awkward. One I was smashing lied to me and said she was single when really she was still seeing her dope boy BF. He came through while I was over there so I had to sneak out the patio door...I ended up walking past him as he was knocking on the front door. I said what up to him as if earlier I wasn't getting my salad tossed by his girl. Needless to say that was the end of that.

Then you have the "ratchet-only-because-of-environment-but-she's-really-a-sweet-beautiful-girl". These are the ones made for blerds. These chicks just so happened to be born into a ratchet environment and may have a few ratchet ways, but a positive guy could change their lives "no captain save-a". On the flip side a hood dude could keep them from developing. I also dated this type in Cali. She's beautiful, tall slim athletic body with legs you'd want to bust on...I'm talking she has NBA/NFL All-Star producing genetics, and she's not dumb. She had an offer to go to San Francisco St...ok that's not Stanford but still. Anyway we dated when I lived in Fresno and I fell in love with her. The Yambs were unbelievable and she's still Top 3 ever in my life. I was going to marry her. I had to move back to the East Coast and long story short she got back with her hood ex boyfriend and now she still lives in the hood, had a baby by him, then another by a married dude and she smokes cigarettes now. Had we stayed together I would have been a more positive influence and we would have grown together into a nice family. Anyway I visited her two years ago while she was preggo with married dude's kid and smashed. Preggo P is insane and I got to creampie with no penalty but that's besides the point. [/COLOR]

I see you EWD, lol..
The funny thing with "ratchet" chicks is that they have a duality to them. What I mean by that is like big bro said there environment kinda dictates their actions but when you get them alone and they actually trust you or see there's more to the world then just their "hood" or "block", they are some of the most beautiful women on the inside. Also I know dudes are going to question" Well I never seen a ratchet/hood asian chick", they are everywhere in the bay( especially Hmong, Flips, Samoans, Cambodian, Thai and Laos chicks), I really define ratchet as an attitude or outlook on life. Even before my wife I was trying to get at this beautiful chocolate, mahogany chick I used to work with at Best Buy but she was so hesitant to get with me because I didn't fit her regular mold of dude. I moved differently then dudes she was a custom to(if you are from Houston you know about Southpark/Sunnyside). She was having a battle with herself and even told me this because she just couldn't fathom being with a "square" but I was something she wanted to explore,lol. Needless to say she started talking to another d-boy and our relationship truly never was the same. Came to work with bruises on her arm and I just smh, told her she deserved better but I can't change you if you are scared to change or what others perceive of you or new adventures. Just like the chicks I left alone in the bay. Only 1 is really doing good for herself, the others just got trapped by the mentality..
Charge it to the Game..

And if I send you a pic, and dudes start questioning my game, I need y'all to back me up. :lol:
Send that PM bruh

PM me bro

What's a good birthday gift for someone special but not quite your girl that's between $50-100?

Asking for a friend.

I have a lot to learn.
nerd.gif

What's a good birthday gift for someone special but not quite your girl that's between $50-100?

Asking for a friend.

[COLOR=#red]
Take her out to a dinner, if you do too much you risk setting expectations, remember holiday season is around the corner my dude. Don't create a monster that you don't have to. [/COLOR]

Asking for a friend.
You would be surprised how much power an Edible Arrangement has.
Not too thirsty-Not too creepy...

Last edited:

Asking for a friend.

[COLOR=#red]
Take her out to a dinner, if you do too much you risk setting expectations, remember holiday season is around the corner my dude. Don't create a monster that you don't have to. [/COLOR]

This man knows.

Don't create expectations while still showing you care

What's the overall goal with her though?

So today is the big day you guys.
I tried creepin my ex's tumblr but she changed her name/URL thingie.
Maybe it's a sign.
Wish I could get a haircut to make me feel better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom