TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ima find me a young college ***** with a big booty and manipulate her like ****.

I dont have time for this ****. I deserve this^^^^ ****.
I'm on the search for this :lol:
Met a girl in the gym on campus the other day & we hit off, yet I have NO idea where it's going.... :lol:

Girl I'm talking to thinks that going out to dinner with a guy friend is not a date. I told her I'd give her $100 if she can find 5 guys that agree with her.

Let's just say I doubt I'll be paying out any time soon.

Girl I'm talking to thinks that going out to dinner with a guy friend is not a date. I told her I'd give her $100 if she can find 5 guys that agree with her.

I agree with her. :lol:

To me, a date is when any two people go out or do something with romantic implications. As long as it's clear it's just friends, going out for dinner is fine.

Last edited:

I agree with her. :lol:

To me, a date is when any two people go out or do something with romantic implications. As long as it's clear it's just friends, going out for dinner is fine.

So far she had 3 guys say it depends on who pays and one guy agrees with you.

I agree with her. 
laugh.gif

I know like hell if I'm going out to dinner with a female, I'm giving her the D if theres any opportunity. I don't care if it's an old friendship or whatever. If she's attractive, she's getting macked on. 

If they're established long time friends then it's not necessarily a date.

My girl went to dinner with one of her male friends from business school who was in town. I didn't have a problem with it and he's married with kids.

No new friends though :lol:

couple weeks. 

Listen, i'm the real life, good luck chuck. 4 out of 5 of my ex's got married a year or less after we broke up.
only thing you can do is brush it off your shoulders and keep moving on man. almost 7 billion people in this world 3.7 billion are women.. plenty of fish in the sea homie

circumstances. if theyre homies for a long time yea whatever
but if its some new dude out the blue he tryn to get it.

and it's as someone said in this thread maybe 10 pages back, you shouldnt have to check your girl. your girl should be checking her self when it comes to situations like that.

I agree with her. :lol:

I know like hell if I'm going out to dinner with a female, I'm giving her the D if theres any opportunity. I don't care if it's an old friendship or whatever. If she's attractive, she's getting macked on. 

So just as you stated... if she's not attractive, it's fair game?

I've went out on many breakfast/lunch/dinners with females and left it at that. Grow up and learn how to control yourself dude!

Last edited:
View media item 1155872

http://www.nydailynews.com/louisian...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Two Louisiana men say they were robbed of their truck after meeting two women online.

:smh: :smh:
Charge it to the game..
I've placed myself in some precarious situations when I gave no dambs after getting my heart broke.
Like my mother says:
"God takes care off babies and fools"
And he definately saved my life a couple of times, lol..
The last girl I ever let come to my house was my wife. I don't trust anybody and it takes awhile to break down my wall. For the life of me I can't understand the things we do for some *****..
Well, that's a lie,lol, ***** is the greatest destruction to man, especially if it's that gushy..
Dudes gotta be more careful out in these streets. Between crazy ex boyfriends, robbery chicks, stalker chicks, diseases, I mean damn it's like playing a level of Super Mario Brothers. You thoroughly have to vet these chicks you meet online,Tinder,etc..
Take these ladies to a nice motel,hotel or just resort to parking lot pimpin..

Word. Although there are few, scratch that, no occurances in my life that I went out to dinner with a chick that I didn't want to and was trying to smash. But not to say it's not possible, just saying that put me in that situation it's gon be a double date with me and my wife and him and his wife. They can even bring the kids.

It's just off to me that a married man would agree to a date-like situation and not insist on your girl meeting his wife and him meeting you...

Bruhs...attending a new school this semester. Medgar Evers. From what I understand it's a "rough" school.

How does a black nerd attract the hood types?

What's up, new to the thread, read through the last one and lurked in here for a minute but figured I'd start to get involved. 

College got the young homie's all sorts of messed up man, yambs, fam or serious relationship, I don't know lmao

What's up, new to the thread, read through the last one and lurked in here for a minute but figured I'd start to get involved. 

College got the young homie's all sorts of messed up man, yambs, fam or serious relationship, I don't know lmao
All you need is Supreme for the yambs fam

Bruhs...attending a new school this semester. Medgar Evers. From what I understand it's a "rough" school.

How does a black nerd attract the hood types?
Boy you ain't never seen Love Don't Cost a Thing? 

After the movie you'll go from   to 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom