TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhs...attending a new school this semester. Medgar Evers. From what I understand it's a "rough" school.
How does a black nerd attract the hood types?
You'll survive. Just dont be a cornball. There's alot of girls there and a nice mixture of them too.

Last edited:
I'm tryna smash my co-worker.

She was giving me that eye today.

damnit 
laugh.gif

Came across a chill chick that models on the side.

Live on her own, ex athlete...

Yambs were :pimp:...

Can't post a pic because she's in a couple magazines...

Also cuz IREALLY like my main.. Future wife, mayne. :pimp:

I'll PM upon request doe...

And if I send you a pic, and dudes start questioning my game, I need y'all to back me up. :lol:

What's up, new to the thread, read through the last one and lurked in here for a minute but figured I'd start to get involved. 

College got the young homie's all sorts of messed up man, yambs, fam or serious relationship, I don't know lmao
All you need is Supreme for the yambs fam
nahh b. got the whole long distance thing tryna work out with my fallback girl at penn state, meanwhile one of my old middle easter exes that got crazy sexy just transferred to my school. RIP X_______X

What's up, new to the thread, read through the last one and lurked in here for a minute but figured I'd start to get involved. 

College got the young homie's all sorts of messed up man, yambs, fam or serious relationship, I don't know lmao
All you need is Supreme for the yambs fam
nahh b. got the whole long distance thing tryna work out with my fallback girl at penn state, meanwhile one of my old middle easter exes that got crazy sexy just transferred to my school. RIP X_______X
O Lord be safe son

Yambs were :pimp:...

Also cuz IREALLY like my main.. Future wife, mayne. :pimp:

And if I send you a pic, and dudes start questioning my game, I need y'all to back me up. :lol:
I stay backing u up fam

I ain't never forget when my dude joepac blessed my inbox gotta Rep u again for that

[COLOR=#red]Classes start back at A&M Monday. Y'all Texas people know that A&M doesn't have a lot of black people even though our we have 0ver 50k students...but this last year A&M did better with black recruitment so there are a lot more black people on campus starting this year. We have a pool party tomorrow with the black student association and from the meeting we had yesterday the Yambs look REALLY promising. There's more black chicks than us so the ratio is looking good. We got chicks from ATL, St. Louis, DC, and Bmore. Me and my dude just chillin seeing who wants to get chose. But the white chicks here are as nice bodied as the black chicks. These Texas white chicks are a different breed man!!

I moved into a 3 bedroom townhouse with 2 other dudes and it's a really nice bachelor pad. This year might turn out great, but A&M is a hard school so I gotta stay focused for my last year. There will be some stories my dude I can feel it. Too bad I gotta keep it PG-13. I'll do my best, don't want to get banned.

I'm debating whether to put the 60" flatscreen in the living room, or my bedroom. If it's in the living room yambs might want to stay there longer, but of the only TV's are in the bedrooms it will funnel the yambs there because sitting in the living room with no TV or a small TV gets boring.[/COLOR]

Been having a real thirst for Latinas lately. Their long hair and smiles just do something to a N!@%#.
tell me bout it breh....broads got me like this

was chilling with this one dime but then I realized she was a hoebag and I couldn't have that after not knowing what sports teams were in there 
sick.gif

Bruhs...attending a new school this semester. Medgar Evers. From what I understand it's a "rough" school.

You smack dab in the middle of Brooklyn, you better make yourself known in the science building. Hood girl with smarts

eff them ratchets...

You don't need that right now...

You get the ratchets when you're established and mentally strong enough to deal with them.

[COLOR=#red]Classes start back at A&M Monday. Y'all Texas people know that A&M doesn't have a lot of black people even though our we have 0ver 50k students...but this last year A&M did better with black recruitment so there are a lot more black people on campus starting this year. We have a pool party tomorrow with the black student association and from the meeting we had yesterday the Yambs look REALLY promising. There's more black chicks than us so the ratio is looking good. We got chicks from ATL, St. Louis, DC, and Bmore. Me and my dude just chillin seeing who wants to get chose. But the white chicks here are as nice bodied as the black chicks. These Texas white chicks are a different breed man!!

I moved into a 3 bedroom townhouse with 2 other dudes and it's a really nice bachelor pad. This year might turn out great, but A&M is a hard school so I gotta stay focused for my last year. There will be some stories my dude I can feel it. Too bad I gotta keep it PG-13. I'll do my best, don't want to get banned.

I'm debating whether to put the 60" flatscreen in the living room, or my bedroom. If it's in the living room yambs might want to stay there longer, but of the only TV's are in the bedrooms it will funnel the yambs there because sitting in the living room with no TV or a small TV gets boring.[/COLOR]
wpid-nlwkfs.gif

tell me bout it breh....broads got me like this

was chilling with this one dime but then I realized she was a hoebag and I couldn't have that after not knowing what sports teams were in there 
sick.gif

I'll forever rock with Latina women. I can't get enough brahs
embarassed.gif

As for your situation, you need to hit her with this 
grin.gif

roll.gif

Yambs were
pimp.gif

Also cuz IREALLY like my main.. Future wife, mayne.
pimp.gif

And if I send you a pic, and dudes start questioning my game, I need y'all to back me up.
laugh.gif
My pms are wide open

Being a "Blerd" might actually help you more with "ratchets".(Self-Professed Blerd myself)
Ratchets are not specified by race( dealt with some of the most ratchet asian broads known to man,lol) but what I found once you break through that rough exterior are women/young ladies who just want to either:
A) Be loved
B) Understood
I honestly think you should just approach them like any other woman. Confidence will always be a triumph card no matter what you classify a woman as. From your normal jump-sophisticated older woman, ladies just want to see that you have a back bone and that you go after what you want. Yeah, you may run the risk of the "curse" out but don't react to the foolishness. Keep a level head and just approach, hit them with those "colliegate" words to distance yourself from the herds of "Yo Baby, Yo" type ****** they are used to dealing with. As long as you are well put together, hygiene is straight, focus and goal orientated, I can't see how a girl will show out. People always remember the person that didnt "wyle" out at first. A girl did me like that one time, showed her natural , ignent ***,I didn't jump stupid or react with vulgarness. Weeks went by, saw her on campus, she came and apologized for being rude and thought it was refreshing I didnt curse her out like most dudes do when they take the L, was in them guts the next night because" I was different"..
Lol..
Peace

Last edited:
I just lurk but i really must say, the knowledge yall be droppin is the truth.

Less dambs, mo yambs. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom