TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy sends me nudes of this married chick he's ******* with. Even gave me her Dropbox info so we could peep some dirty tapes she made with her husband.

It's nyuthin'. :lol:

Last edited:
1. I'm a bit confused how what girl could hook up with who?????

2. Never, that's a foul on the play
atleast with your current girl you claim you like.

if you're bitter about an ex....still a female move but not mad at it.

fluzzy sure.

but not your current girl
1) the guy she left me for started cheating on her, and he ended it with her. She cant belive the girl would sleep with him even though she knew he was with my ex. BUt the guy is in no wrong and wants him back. the girl is crazy , i dont know where she gets the nerve to call me and talk to me about it, i just hang up after a minute , i need to stop answering.

Then that's wack she tortures you like that and you let her. Seriously fdb forever, I can't see someone who truly cares about you and respects you doing that. Nothing to be gained here.

You hit the bottom of a woman's vagina and she will let you get away with murder.

Last edited:
I dont even know why you picked up. When will dudes learn... Delete number, fb, ig, etc. completely wipe her off your radar. Dont ACT like you can do better, KNOW you can do better.

So me and my girl broke up yesterday.

Weirdest break up ever.

Basically told me she is stripping me of the title because of my blatant disrespect and snap chatting other girls yet wants to get back together later on and desires no1 else.

She then made me food and gave me bud........

Guess it's back to the #roadto100 for now.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Theses chicks will have your brain in a pretzel with their doublespeak and irrational behavior

Trust it took a lot of trial and error to get my confidence, plus my old heads dropped so much information on me, that I feel I have a duty to pass it on. I think that's how dating in general has been killed. Somewhere down the line men/women started being angry at each other, plus not enough old heads(not in here) but just in life in general stop teaching the game. That's why it's imperative to listen to your elders. The stuff they kick to you can still be applied to this day. If you still have your uncle,aunts, grandparents, listen and take away from their stories. I was a really, really late bloomer. I truly didn't hit my stride until I went to college and being on my own. Living by yourself is stressful as hell but you learn what you are made of. I still remember that day, a girl from high school saw me before I moved back to Cali for college. She literally told me:
"You are the sweetest guy I ever met. I had the biggest crush on you but it always felt like you didn't believe in yourself. If you had just asked me out, the possibilites".
That **** hit like a brick. All during HS I played it safe, scared of rejection(daddy issues,lol). All the girls I was feeling, come to find out was feeling the kid,smh.. So I took it upon myself to break my shell in college. Met older dudes at my work that constantly gave me "work" and "gems". I was hard headed but one day I used their advice and never looked back. Trust I have more L's then wins but I always dusted myself off. You got once chance at this. I know it's clinch to say that but women are just a small fraction to the joys in life. I'm glad( shout out to Ricky, triple og) that he made the og TAY thread. This was really the first thread that really immersed me into NT. I found "Internet bros" that I have respect for and I am glad I can drop the lessons I have learned from my life to people either lurking or participating so they can keep enjoying being single or tied down..
Sorry for the long post but like I have said before:
" You have to be a young fool to become a wise man"..
Just have fun with it my dudes..
Peace

I am finally convinced we have somewhat similar personalities/backgrounds. ***** crazy.

yea on the right she's a cutie :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]And she's a cool one too...not all stuck up which is a plus.[/COLOR]

[quote name="marmourjr" url="/t/578960/tay-2014/8760#post_21593426"]EWD recovered the fumble tonight[/quote]

[COLOR=#red]After the instant replay the call on the field was overturned. Wasn't ruled a fumble due to extenuating biological processes called menstruation :lol: [/COLOR]

TAMU tailgates = too easy. Walk around with a 30 pack and you're automatically some sort of hero.

Gotta get back up there before the end of the year. Hilton Diamond = auto rooms for cheap points even during peak booking weekends :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]I assume you're coming down once we start conference games. It's been pretty anticlimactic playing home games like Lamar and Rice.

And yes you are right tailgating=eas pickings.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]My dudes going out in a group of 3 NEVER works. By group of 3 I mean you, your chick, and her friend. We drove to the Galleria in Houston from College Station and I'm hating life right now. Her freaking friend wants to stop at every freaking chick store and here I am awkwardly hanging out like a 3rd nipple. We stayed at this one costume jewelry store for 25 freaking minutes.

Never freaking again my dudes. Ruined my Sunday and I'm missing out on the competitive Sunday pick-up basketball at the rec.

Not even a good throatjob or Yambs later can fix this day. :smh: [/COLOR]

lol

I'm definitely not qualified to give advice in this thread, but if you've been explicitly invited over to drink, then the battle is already halfway won. When you're "in there", just enjoy your drinks and try make your intentions known.

Fellas I don't know what to do. I thought my confidence was here to stay, but no it's gone. Like, I have three pretty girls I feel like they vibe with me, but my low confidence/fear of rejection won't let me be great. I thought about it today like I'm scared to compete against other guys for the girl I want so I'm hesitant to make a move. It's insecurity, and I don't know how to address it. To make matters worse I'm tired of being alone, but I'm scared of rejection and competition. Mugen said that it gets better, but I don't know how to make it better.

It only gets better by failing. By feeling rejection and hurt. By being played and betrayed.

When all that happens, you realize it's only emotions and you are the one who controls them. 

There's a difference between a boost of confidence and realizing your self worth. 

Females are like dogs the way they sense fear. They can smell the insecurity on you, and nothing dries the yambs up faster then insecurity.

It won't get better by reading how to improve.. only by putting yourself out there and failing will you realize it's not as bad as you've made it seem.

Fellas I don't know what to do. I thought my confidence was here to stay, but no it's gone. Like, I have three pretty girls I feel like they vibe with me, but my low confidence/fear of rejection won't let me be great. I thought about it today like I'm scared to compete against other guys for the girl I want so I'm hesitant to make a move. It's insecurity, and I don't know how to address it. To make matters worse I'm tired of being alone, but I'm scared of rejection and competition. Mugen said that it gets better, but I don't know how to make it better.
First off my dude, you got to stop putting so much emphasis on others lives and what they have.
Second, you are never in competition with other dudes. If a girl really likes you, trust the only way you can mess it up is through low self esteem. You have to learn to let go.
If a girl is choosy or un-loyal, with time and experience you will learn the signs to know when to leave or stay.
This is why I feel this generation is doomed because we have been taught as men that everything we should be about is yambs..
Wrong..Your legacy, dreams,goals, should always be your primary concern.
It only gets better when you change your outlook on life and evaluate what makes you happy. I could give you all the gory details of my life and all my insecurities, even though I have the most amazing woman in my life I battle with my demons every so often. The thing is I put things in perspective.
Beautiful wife, decent career, finishing my MBA, live in a nice apartment but after looking at houses today, about to be a first time homeowner, my mother is healthy and funny as ever. I am truly blessed but I have been in despair. I've seen struggle, contemplated suicide, the whole damn gambit but what keeps me going is that I love life. Until you enjoy life it will never get better. If you have three pretty girls, just relax and have a good time. You are too young to be stressed out over yambs. **** you really should never be stressed over yambs, enjoy what makes you. Enjoy being a nerd, outcast or whatever label you place on yourself. I can't show you through words but all I can do is encourage you to be great. What if Malcolm X, MLK, Muhammad Ali, Confucious, Nelson Mandela just laid down and gave up. If you are able to read this on any platform, then you are blessed and winning at life. People are getting shot down in the streets, bombings of innocent children, child abuse, disease, etc..
Not trying to be self righteous or even preaching but your life could be so much worst then what you perceive. I used to be in my head all the time, worrying about females but you know what I charged it to the game and started having fun. Finding myself, walking around like my **** don't stank. FDB if she rejects me, it's cool I'll just pipe her friend(Real ****,lol). But you got to start recognizing what you have instead of what you don't. Until you face yourself then yambs should not be of any concern to you. Love yourself, fail, dust yourself off, get up and live. Don't sit here with regrets, I have a ton of those but you know what, all that made me wiser and stronger and life is truly good.
To get to the light you have to endure the darkness. That is what makes you a man to me. I don't care about your body count or how you can make panties drop. What I care about are your stories,adventures, how you failed and overcame. What you stand for, your convictions. What you are proud of that you accomplished. Yambs will always be here but who you are as a person, lives forever..
Sorry for the extremely long post..
Peace..

Last edited:

First off my dude, you got to stop putting so much emphasis on others lives and what they have.
Second, you are never in competition with other dudes. If a girl really likes you, trust the only way you can mess it up is through low self esteem. You have to learn to let go.
If a girl is choosy or un-loyal, with time and experience you will learn the signs to know when to leave or stay.
This is why I feel this generation is doomed because we have been taught as men that everything we should be about is yambs..
Wrong..Your legacy, dreams,goals, should always be your primary concern.
It only gets better when you change your outlook on life and evaluate what makes you happy. I could give you all the gory details of my life and all my insecurities, even though I have the most amazing woman in my life I battle with my demons every so often. The thing is I put things in perspective.
Beautiful wife, decent career, finishing my MBA, live in a nice apartment but after looking at houses today, about to be a first time homeowner, my mother is healthy and funny as ever. I am truly blessed but I have been in despair. I've seen struggle, contemplated suicide, the whole damn gambit but what keeps me going is that I love life. Until you enjoy life it will never get better. If you have three pretty girls, just relax and have a good time. You are too young to be stressed out over yambs. **** you really should never be stressed over yambs, enjoy what makes you. Enjoy being a nerd, outcast or whatever label you place on yourself. I can't show you through words but all I can do is encourage you to be great. What if Malcolm X, MLK, Muhammad Ali, Confucious, Nelson Mandela just laid down and gave up. If you are able to read this on any platform, then you are blessed and winning at life. People are getting shot down in the streets, bombings of innocent children, child abuse, disease, etc..
Not trying to be self righteous or even preaching but your life could be so much worst then what you perceive. I used to be in my head all the time, worrying about females but you know what I charged it to the game and started having fun. Finding myself, walking around like my **** don't stank. FDB if she rejects me, it's cool I'll just pipe her friend(Real ****,lol). But you got to start recognizing what you have instead of what you don't. Until you face yourself then yambs should not be of any concern to you. Love yourself, fail, dust yourself off, get up and live. Don't sit here with regrets, I have a ton of those but you know what, all that made me wiser and stronger and life is truly good.
To get to the light you have to endure the darkness. That is what makes you a man to me. I don't care about your body count or how you can make panties drop. What I care about are your stories,adventures, how you failed and overcame. What you stand for, your convictions. What you are proud of that you accomplished. Yambs will always be here but who you are as a person, lives forever..
Sorry for the extremely long post..
Peace..
Quoting cuz no reps.

This is beautiful. I actually needed this. Remind me why waking up at 7 when I dont have class till 1 is worth it to get some exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom