TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's normal bruh. :lol:

i thought we were just talking about dudes being 5-3', so i figure for them a handful is a little smaller? :lol:

probably longer than 7, more like ~8+... but i'm not exactly using a ruler.

Last edited:
Ex messaged me today " i want to be with you but im scared" "i want to spend the rest of my life with you , but not for a few years"   "im not sorry for anything that happend, i dont know what i want" SMH , haven't talked to her in a  bit after all that **** she did to me and she sends me this, got a date tomorrow with a beautiful euro girl, dont need that trouble anymore.
She's baiting your feelings because the new ***** smell has worn off in her current predict ament.
Make sure not to bring up any of your exes. If the conversation even remotely goes in that direction, don't bad mouth her. The best thing to do is:
"We where just at two separate points in our lives and we mutually decided to end things."
Even if you are just trying to smash, save any explanation of your past relationships. Reason I say this is because it can go from 0-100 real quick and if a girl notices you bad mouthing other girls they will look at you side ways as possibly doing them that way in the future(if applicable). Until you really get serious again, leave those conversations in the most mature light, so you won't leave the impression as a a jilted, jaded lover.
Enjoy yourself and God speed brethren.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

My current chick is 34DD. I can never go back
laugh.gif
That feeling when they're on top and those things are ever so lightly dragging up and down your chest 
devil.gif

TAY fam. I kinda have a small lil issue on my hands.

My chick is a dime. Not just in my eyes but i see how ****** break theyre necks to look at her all the time.

Problem is, i dont think she knows shes as fine as she is even tho i tell her.

Im tryna bring her inner sexy out but its hard cuz she is very, i guess, proper.

Im alwas tellin her about her *** titts and so on and so on. But she doesnt like to dress how i want her too. Wich is slutty lol showing everything. But her style game is on point.

But ifind that even during sex i still make her cum, but she has yet to express or show that sexiness.

Shes beatiful, pretty eyes smile, body is bangin.

I just dont know how to help her with this.

Any advice is much appreciated bruhs.

My chick is a dime. Not just in my eyes but i see how ****** break theyre necks to look at her all the time.

Im tryna bring her inner sexy out but its hard cuz she is very, i guess, proper.

Im alwas tellin her about her *** titts and so on and so on. But she doesnt like to dress how i want her too. Wich is slutty lol showing everything. But her style game is on point.

But ifind that even during sex i still make her cum, but she has yet to express or show that sexiness.

Pics not loading in IOS 7 . BRB. Upgrading to IOS 8.

:lol: You want your girl dressing slutty instead of having class?

Keep that bird image for the clubs! How old are you anyway? :lol:

Ok need y'all help.

I've known this girl for over a year. We never did anything bc she had a boyfriend. Moshe breaks up with her boyfriend and we go out and end up having sex. After we had sex the first two days we talked to each other. So on a Friday I ask her if she wants to go to the movies. She says she will find out if she can go might have to work. Never let's me know we never text after that. Found out she went to a club with some girlfriends, which I would've been fine with if she told me.

I ended up seeing her at where she works at a bar just causally when my friend and I went to eat. We talk but not about her never hitting me back. She asked my friend while I'm in the bathroom what I'm doing tonight but never asked me.

I feel like

A) she's not over her boyfriend
b) it freaked her out having sex with me bc we have been friends so long.
C) she just wanted to go out with her friends and didn't know how to tell me so she didn't say anything. She still could've said she's busy and we will go another night.

She told me she before we had sex that she always liked me. I'm going on a week and a half and we haven't talked to each other. Should I hit her up and text her or drop it, I'm tired of thinking about it.

Let me know brethren

Drop it. You were evidently a rebound word to a marcus camby box out.

She already had her mind made up bout not taking you seriously when she felt the need to lie to you about hittin up da club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom