TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been dating this girl for a month and she got upset with me a few days ago.  I tried to mend the situation, but she doesn't want to talk about the problem at hand.  She's been really short with me and is adamant on not addressing the situation right now, because she says she isn't ready to do so.  Should I just give her more time and continue to do my thing in the meantime?

I've been dating this girl for a month and she got upset with me a few days ago.  I tried to mend the situation, but she doesn't want to talk about the problem at hand.  She's been really short with me and is adamant on not addressing the situation right now, because she says she isn't ready to do so.  Should I just give her more time and continue to do my thing in the meantime?

Do you. At least she showed her *** early on.

Got this older lady at work that wants to go bowling with me. She's like 36 with 2 kids, pretty face with green eyes, and a nice rack. She flirts with me all the time but I don't really see it as anything serious. She's got a man that works in a different department but within the same building. She asks me the other day if we're still going bowling, so I ask her if her man doesn't mind. She says "we're just going as friends, there's nothing wrong with that."

If she didn't have a man I would honestly go in for the kill and try to smash. But the fact that I actually know the guy is making me keep her at a distance.

Got put on the friendzone last night.

I was initially disappointed, but now I'm glad it happened. I was really scraping the bottom of my standards with her.

Oh well, kicking it with the hippie chick this week.
make sure she showers, and wears deodorant

Bruh, bowling trip with her baggage?!?!? She deff throwing those subliminal messages that she wants you up in those guts......especially with that "we're going as friends" go-to that women use when they wanna get to doin the dirty without any strings or repercussions. But word proceed with caution as you are a aware she's got a mans and you know him lmao
She's always throwing subliminal shots at work. I always ask her if her man would appreciate her flirting with me or touching my butt :lol:

Talking dirty to this lil Filipina, prepping for Wednesday [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Yambz will be had !
Pinays 
pimp.gif

So I just got this chick number off ig. I say let me get your number so I can get to know u maybe do something. She goes not to offend you but I'm not down for that yet. Baby steps. Too many psychos n crazy people out here. So I say well let's exchange number to text, take baby steps..... She gives me the number. She never mentioned she got a bf, but she do.so what's y'all thoughts how to approach this when y'all text her. NTers.

Last edited:
So I just got this chick number off ig. I say let me get your number so I can get to know u maybe do something. She goes not to offend you but I'm not down for that yet. Baby steps. Too many psychos n crazy people out here. So I say well let's exchange number to text, take baby steps..... She gives me the number. She never mentioned she got a bf, but she do.so what's y'all thoughts how to approach this NTers.
If she has a bf do this View media item 1254175

Lol he a lil nerdy lookin dude. I ain't backing out now after getting the number

I think he put that gif basically to say, don't be that dude.. .

who cares who he is and what he looks like, girl Thirst trapping. and you seem even more thirsty for this one chick more so because she has a b/f. basically why.?

Her IG glamour pics got you wanting her bad enough to try and still her from her man...

I think he put that gif basically to say, don't be that dude.. .

who cares who he is and what he looks like, girl Thirst trapping. and you seem even more thirsty for this one chick more so because she has a b/f. basically why.?

Her IG glamour pics got you wanting her bad enough to try and still her from her man...
Thanks Tdogg, that is what I was trying to say.

can someone tell me why it is a staple in rap to have the ability to "take someone's girl"?

my boy tried to explain it to me... but i just dont get it.

why is that so awesome to people? I wouldnt brag about taking someone's girl b/c she prolly wasnt that high quality to begin with.

can someone tell me why it is a staple in rap to have the ability to "take someone's girl"?

my boy tried to explain it to me... but i just dont get it.

why is that so awesome to people? I wouldnt brag about taking someone's girl b/c she prolly wasnt that high quality to begin with.

Its about being one up on the next guy. Having more money, being able to pull better girls, being able to " take your girl", etc, etc. Its an ego thing, just like the guys come in here hype about getting at other dudes girls from time to time.

Its about being one up on the next guy. Having more money, being able to pull better girls, being able to " take your girl", etc, etc. Its an ego thing, just like the guys come in here hype about getting at other dudes girls from time to time.
True. Your ego can get you killed tho. Believe that.

Tryna get my main joint now to chase them waterfalls, partially I think she still shy to let it all go.

Same. I'm still teaching my girl in bed. She's abruptly gotten up right in the middle a few times claiming she had to pee. I told her that feeling most likely means that she is about to squirt and to relax/not be afraid of peeing on me. I told her to pee before sex now and not be shy or afraid if she gets the feeling again to just go with it.

Last edited:
Dual relationships suck.

Was facilitating a group therapy session. There's a cute girl that is always in my group. During break, we're talking and laughing. She says that she would like to talk to me in private about college/grad school. Supervisor overheard and was giving me the death stare. I guess our attraction to one another was obvious.

She was waiting for me after the session ended, but my sup held me for a "short meeting."

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom