TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dual relationships suck.

Was facilitating a group therapy session. There's a cute girl that is always in my group. During break, we're talking and laughing. She says that she would like to talk to me in private about college/grad school. Supervisor overheard and was giving me the death stare. I guess our attraction to one another was obvious.

She was waiting for me after the session ended, but my sup held me for a "short meeting."

:smh:

What's with the ****blocking ?

Ex for a reason. my dude. if she don't want you then it's time to move on. waaaaaaay too many females out here bro

Ex for a reason. my dude. if she don't want you then it's time to move on. waaaaaaay too many females out here bro

Basically we've been broken up since like February, she's been tryna get back w me since like July. I've been keeping her around pretty much saying "I'm not ready" cuz I wanted something back home to fall into but of course I think I've caught feelings again... She laid the ultimatum on me this morning and ****** up my day. Basically she's looking for something serious. Not tryna wait any longer, and apparently she's knows what I've been up to out here :smh: thanks to snapchat smh. I been telling her lets take It slow cuz

1. I want to continue to smash these **** out here
2. My. Trust is just at an all time low with females(she didn't help either). Like these college girls out here are so grimey man :x even the nicest most "classy" girls out here getting they backs blown out by dudes and telling they bfs lies
3 she's 200 miles away and again 0 trust

Without trust there is no relationship.
Getting back with her is a backwards move, which will be a disservice to yourself. You owe it to yourself to live life and experience how amazing this world is. By the sound of your post she is not apart of it. Ultimatums are never a good thing and you'll be forfeiting control by accepting it. She sees you enjoying life and wants to lock you up and prevent you from doing you. Life goes on. You weren't born with her and you will die without her.

Without trust there is no relationship.
Getting back with her is a backwards move, which will be a disservice to yourself. You owe it to yourself to live life and experience how amazing this world is. By the sound of your post she is not apart of it. Ultimatums are never a good thing and you'll be forfeiting control by accepting it. She sees you enjoying life and wants to lock you up and prevent you from doing you. Life goes on. You weren't born with her and you will die without her.

That's real. Just sucks to see a few years down the drain. Thought I could keep her for a lot longer

That's real. Just sucks to see a few years down the drain. Thought I could keep her for a lot longer

I know exactly what you feel cause I went through that earlier this year. But I realized it was not time wasted because I enjoyed my time with her and learned a lot. It would have been time wasted if I continued the relationship further knowing things were shaky. I was more focused on how things used to be than what things actually were at the moment.

Don't be that guy.
We still waiting for ur story!
I didnt forget lol , so i met this milf a few days ago like i posted a page back , surprisingly she text me that very same day to set something up , convo is going amazing so we agreed to meet up at this local supermarket , we talk for an hour or two but she didnt hesitate to bring sex up right away the she proceed to show me all of her nudes on her phone i took the bait and begin kissing her right away started feeling all over her body there are certain things i do when im kissing a girl that literally get them going right away ,  mind you we're still in a public parking lot so i tell her to climb on top of me . she's ready to go to work and i realize that i didnt have any condoms whatsoever , she didnt hesitate and she told me it was fine on her part it didnt matter , i told her i dont have any worries whatsoever that im the POK word to my boy

@Fontaine  (You're a bad influence )  . For some odd reason i felt like my whole life flash right infront of me "  , the fact that i havent fap in two months i knew once she started riding me i was gonna let it all out within a few seconds , i try to pursuade her to go back to my car and get some condoms right then and there she freak out and told me how much of a big age difference we had between us and that we're moving extremely fast .

quick read
-cute girl at my giant retail job.
-we see each other in passing , always a smile and talk proceeds
-long damn hugs before , during and after the convo where shes digging her fingers into my sides (ribs) for more embracing
-see her today , run up to scare her and say hi. she slaps my rear ( ayo? ) more of the hugging deep and convo

do i try to squeeze on her next time to recipricate? asked her to lunch so should i try bagging it for outside of work fun?
any , all suggestions . not interested in smashing quite yet. actually wanna cuff.

quick read
-cute girl at my giant retail job.
-we see each other in passing , always a smile and talk proceeds
-long damn hugs before , during and after the convo where shes digging her fingers into my sides (ribs) for more embracing
-see her today , run up to scare her and say hi. she slaps my rear ( ayo? ) more of the hugging deep and convo

do i try to squeeze on her next time to recipricate? asked her to lunch so should i try bagging it for outside of work fun?
any , all suggestions . not interested in smashing quite yet. actually wanna cuff.

No need of even questioning, hti her up for lunch outside of work, she obviously likes/want you to step up.

Don't defeat yourself jus go for it homie

Alright fellas. Dont know if yall remembered my post a few pages bsck about the chick in my nursing school class that i asked out for dinner? Well i decided not to pursue her because i just didnt feel to good about it. Its cliffs
•Heard her talking to other student about a break up(her bf faced timed some chick for 4hrs and she found out)
•asked her too do some work for me(she did)
•asked her out(said yes)
• day before we where supposed to go outshe said she was gonna lounge out(nicely said no)
•found out she either got back with dude or never left him...
New situation
Been peeping this other chick
So yesterday we go to the library me and her and we are studying and waiting on her friend. Asked her can her friend bring me something to eat and ill pay her back once she gets to the library. She was like we can get soemthing to eat, so we leave our books and jump into my ride. We hit up sonic and some how we get on finances and i tell her about my past relationship and im thinking her relationship is gucci but she was like sound like your past relationship is similar to my present.. She goes on saying dude she dates has a job making minimum wage(not knocking anyone) how he has no plans on doing better after she helped him get his ged etc etc. so im
Bummed out still thinking this chick neeever complains and she goes on to say how she doesnt want to break up since we are nearing finals or whatnot. Any advice should i wait to pursue later. After the semester? Or just let it ride..

Not sure if anyone remembers but that bump that held me back from getting with the girl that fb'd me was removed today.  Had to have plastic surgery to get it off :/  Now I'm hoping for no scar so I can get back to the ho's. 

Basically we've been broken up since like February, she's been tryna get back w me since like July. I've been keeping her around pretty much saying "I'm not ready" cuz I wanted something back home to fall into but of course I think I've caught feelings again... She laid the ultimatum on me this morning and ****** up my day. Basically she's looking for something serious. Not tryna wait any longer, and apparently she's knows what I've been up to out here :smh: thanks to snapchat smh. I been telling her lets take It slow cuz

1. I want to continue to smash these **** out here
2. My. Trust is just at an all time low with females(she didn't help either). Like these college girls out here are so grimey man :x even the nicest most "classy" girls out here getting they backs blown out by dudes and telling they bfs lies
3 she's 200 miles away and again 0 trust

She want you back right now cause she can't find nobody like you and she see you living that loco life and she jealous. Misery loves company. Leave that in the past man. Tell her to take her ultimatum and cuddle up to it at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom