TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thought that would've went away by itself .
Me too man they said it was actually a cyst nd that's why it didn't go away but w.e if I have a scar I'll pull it off.  Plus I already told my parents if I have one I'm getting like 5 gold chains to make myself feel better and get the confidence back up lol.

What do you guys think about the "being too available" concept?

I used to feel like since I'm doing an LDR that I should make an effort to leave time for my girl everyday.  Now I'm starting to feel like I'm too available. I recall from the last TAY that being too available was considered a bad thing.

What do you guys think?

Life goes on. You weren't born with her and you will die without her.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

this hit home for my current situation. exactly what I needed to read. will try to remember this every time my ex pops up in my head (which has been everyday since she broke up with me :smh:). Repped!!!!

Last edited:

I used to feel like since I'm doing an LDR that I should make an effort to leave time for my girl everyday.  Now I'm starting to feel like I'm too available. I recall from the last TAY that being too available was considered a bad thing.

What do you guys think?
That really only applies to a chick that you're pursuing.

If she's reciprocating your efforts, don't worry about it.

What do you guys think?
That really only applies to a chick that you're pursuing.

If she's reciprocating your efforts, don't worry about it.

It can still apply to some extent. But she's yours bruh, don't let insecurity seep in. Sounds like it's to the point you should be asking her these questions, not us. What's too much for her, and what's not enough for you. Sometimes some of those texts could be avoided by just a quick "hey i'm good".

What do you do stop a chick from continuously hitting you up? Srs. Never had this problem before. Honestly when a girl wants it too much it's awk.

Last edited:
I told her that and started ignoring her....

She is close to one of my dude's baby moms. So I can't be aggressive with her either. Just for the sake of our friendship.

Last edited:
Yo what happen to that dude from the OG thread saying he was going to smash 100 chicks this year. What are the numbers looking like?
nerd.gif

Yo what happen to that dude from the OG thread saying he was going to smash 100 chicks this year. What are the numbers looking like?:nerd:

Yeah, what did happen to him?

I remember thinking I could get there... Obviously came up short, but I was on track!

Have y'all ever got into a situation where you're trying to smash a chick does literally 0 foreplay and expects you to be rock hard at all times?

Have y'all ever got into a situation where you're trying to smash a chick does literally 0 foreplay and expects you to be rock hard at all times?

Yeah and unfortunately that's not how our bodies work. She has to at least do something to get me to hard. A Bj. Hj. Something.

Women seem to think that we can get hard just by seeing a pair of Breasts. Not always true.

Yeah and unfortunately that's not how our bodies work. She has to at least do something to get me to hard. A Bj. Hj. Something.

Women seem to think that we can get hard just by seeing a pair of Breasts. Not always true.

Or by making out. I have never been able to get it going that way, until my current... Which is odd to me lol.

Dawg :smh: she's the worst. I had been tryna beat for like 2 weeks. Did all the foreplay with her got blue balls. Everything the whole 9. She wouldn't let me hit. Then one random *** day after class she invited me over and literally is like "ok let's ****" no foreplay no nothing. I couldn't get it going. :smh: basically whenever she doesn't want me to hit she does hella foreplay and ends up not letting me, but when she wants to have sex she doesn't initiate anything. Doesn't even put a hand on the D :smh:

It sucks too cuz after the first time I had been thinking man idk why I can't get it up. Was beating myself up for weeks after. She did it again last night too. Had to get her to get on top of me and once I'm finally bout to get it going, she's all like she's not in the mood. All this would be resolved if she wasn't so reluctant on giving top.

Last edited:

The worst.

It's hard for me to get in the mood because it actually makes me mad.

May I ask how some of you are having trouble getting it up?

I thought it was completely an age related thing...also I've heard of not being able to get it up cuz of alcohol but so far it's never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom